Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52364 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

Yes, we must be smart in determining the ICO project, otherwise, we can lose investment money. You must check from various aspects. And if you find doubts, it's better not to join and look for other projects. Those who cheat should be given a penalty because they have made many people nervous.
Doubts will be your guide, your self assessment will give you trust and patience to wait, before you start investing your money make sure to do your
home work, studying and understanding what the project can bring you, if you will be able to benefits in the long run or it's just a pumped and dumped
opportunities where you can ride for a while then quit right away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:00:54 AM

Yes, we must be smart in determining the ICO project, otherwise, we can lose investment money. You must check from various aspects. And if you find doubts, it's better not to join and look for other projects. Those who cheat should be given a penalty because they have made many people nervous.
Doubts will be your guide, your self assessment will give you trust and patience to wait, before you start investing your money make sure to do your
home work, studying and understanding what the project can bring you, if you will be able to benefits in the long run or it's just a pumped and dumped
opportunities where you can ride for a while then quit right away.

What most people don`t realize is that patience is the key. Investing in ICO`s is investing in companies in rise,
some of them don`t have product finished yet. People need to invest and wait for years for company to build
reputation and community along the way. It`s a hard work, competition is hard, new projects rising everyday.
   Doubts are good guide before investing, after that you can`t allow yourself to doubt even when prices are dropping.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:29:08 AM

There are numerous coins on the market and not all are capable of surviving on the market. This is why every investor must be cautious of the coins or project they invest in. This can be done by performing personal research into the coins and projects for a particular period of time in order to ascertain its authenticity and capabilities of becoming successful.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:03:34 AM

this has always been a major factor for any investor. before risking any amount or tokens into a project, thorough research and study on the team behind the specific project is a necessity. monitor their social media handles as well with their whitepaper and get a deep insight into the project before investing and I think with these requirements, you are good to go.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:09:20 AM

this has always been a major factor for any investor. before risking any amount or tokens into a project, thorough research and study on the team behind the specific project is a necessity. monitor their social media handles as well with their whitepaper and get a deep insight into the project before investing and I think with these requirements, you are good to go.

Depends on whether the guys that invest have ADHD or are impulsive in some other way, or even possibly drunk or high on weed or cocaine at the point on when they decide to buy into a project. Wont be much research or monitoring if that is the case, otherwise I agree with you.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:17:45 AM

Care is very important in taking risk or investing in a project. To be on the safer side, I recommend investors to do a proper research on every project they wish to invest in very well.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:34:23 AM

There are numerous coins on the market and not all are capable of surviving on the market. This is why every investor must be cautious of the coins or project they invest in. This can be done by performing personal research into the coins and projects for a particular period of time in order to ascertain its authenticity and capabilities of becoming successful.
don't make it easy to make a choice, you have to do research in detail so that you can find out more about the coins or projects that will be chosen.
because coins are not all good and not just any coin can be profitable, so be careful and make sure your choice is the best and the best.
a good project will be easy to run so it becomes an opportunity for success.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 11:48:22 AM

No matter how careful you think might be there is still a big chance you will fall into a bad project for one reason or the other, yes it is very important to do due diligent but how can you tell if some members of a team or one member of a team will decide to betray rest of team with Exit Scam? any investment is taking a risk and online investment has the bigger risk i would say, anybody investing in a project will just have to accept the outcome, good or bad.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:50:05 AM

The numbers of scam projects are rapidly reducing science the last several months and it is a great sign, but people are still blindly investing in every project, even without thinking about its future potential. They just want to get money from investment.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:52:49 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

I think I would like to give an advice, just a short piece, in order to make a good profit in the market, disregarding the risk because it is much better (with low risk) if we are going to think about, investing on bitcoin right now. Yes, bitcoin is gaining much of the volume today, and the fact that it can provide us with the best profit, transaction fees and transaction speed can be disregarded, we are seeking on profit here.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:15:07 PM

all encryption is at risk, including bitcoin. If u are magnifying the time for a hundred years. BTC can also be a scam. But we only invest for a period of time, such as three or two years. I believe mainstream coins are safe.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:51:43 PM

Unlike those days where what you read about most projects are truth, most of the newly projects gives false details about them which makes it hard to find a good project. And to be careful about what and where to invest to i don't think people are not careful, it's probably lucky and knowledge you have about research.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

I agree with you, last year may people got scammed due to the fact that they just hear of an ICO and immestately they invest. The best thing to do is to do proper research of any project you want to invest on before investing by this the scam rate will be minimal.
Yeah it is very important o become very careful what you are investing as when you get in crypto market you will see so many projects and they all will try to attract you but you will have to invest only the one that seems profit making to you and which can rise with time, make research in the market and buy the one you are sure about promising future.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:57:03 PM

Any of your investments in unverified coins can lead to failure and most importantly to the loss of money.
I try very hard to carefully study the project in which I invest money in order to be sure that even in conditions of decline I will not lose everything.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:03:46 PM

No matter how careful you might be, always have it it in mind that, there are projects that disguise and look  almost exactly like good ones. So it takes extra cars to identify them.
Sometimes, you might not know they are scam, until they are listed on exchange, which is common with so many of them.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:12:15 PM

Absolutely, since not all that we see out there produce returns left alone good ones. Most coins out are just fabricated ones with no purpose which does nothing but ruins the life of investors.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

I think most of the people became more careful in the last year and they don't buy like crazy every shitcoin as in 2017. Personally I think twice before buying
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:01:19 PM

It has become very normal to get scammed in recent times. Gone are those days when you can truly trust a team running an ICO.  It is now a try and see era. We pretend to trust projects and invest in them, project developers also pretend to care about their investors and when conditions become hard they simply leave the scenes unnoticed. No matter how vigilant you are, you will be scammed if you are meant to be a victim.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:07:13 PM

The way crypto is been decentralized and no regulation in some countries i think its probably expected there will be lots of scam even regulated IPO have scam of some kind so i will advice you follow the project on the forum here and also make some research check discussion forum and decide your investments

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:24:16 PM

I've been in a trap, only interested in low prices, large discounts and appointment listings on large exchangers, without finding out who are the people behind the ICO project, and whether the ICO was recommended by a trusted ICO rating site.  and finally, I was cheated and lost some ETH because the project turned out to be fake, bad luck for me pfftt.  My past mistakes will always be remembered and become a valuable lesson for me. So, we must be careful when choosing an ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: