Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:23:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets be careful on what we are investing  (Read 52373 times)
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:26:47 PM

Lets be careful on what we are investing, Yes of course we must really careful on where and what we are investing because nowadays there are many scammers and hackers that might interest your investing so we must avoid and careful about that. It's like when you are trading you must be careful in who or what we are trading because scammers are scattered everywhere. Just like on playing some games you need to be careful on what games are you playing because some gaming website that I've played is a scam so lets be careful, but for those who really want to play some games in order to earn more is advisable to do some research in order to avoid those some bad activities of others.
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

You are right, before investing, doing proper research is very much needed so as not to lose capital because many project are been established daily to scam people by selling ICO huge price in which after making their money they will close down the project.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:32:38 PM

It's very important that we become careful on almost everything we do in life and yes I totally agree with you. We need to be very careful on what we go into or invest in

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:41:12 PM

It's very important that we become careful on almost everything we do in life and yes I totally agree with you. We need to be very careful on what we go into or invest in
It needs to be examined first before we do anything whether it's an investment or something else, because words of regret or already not going to apply to the crypto world, so the most important point is research before doing work.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:44:39 PM

Well i think we really need to be careful specially when investing because investing really involved money and i believe that the number of scam coin are currently increasing so in order for us to earn a we need to be more extra careful on investing. I see that there are still many people that is being victimized by scam so i think many more people need to search about or on how to figure out scam coin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

we do have to be careful about what we invest, even if it happens to crypto currencies, the valotility is very high you can lose your money in an instant if you invest incorrectly.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:01:24 PM

yes we must be more careful before investing of course we have to check before investing, there have been too many fraudulent projects even most of them are fraudulent we cannot avoid such problems but we can minimize if we check first,because we all know that investing in ico has a very high risk.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:34:49 AM

Investments have a risk with different rank levels, not only on crypto, not only on a matter of a money investment has its risks as it is to do the investment to study and learn what we're going to acquire.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:39:56 AM

Yes everything we need carefully before our investment. On the real think now more risk for every new ICOS. So it is the more different think for me, I'm very excited when I keep investment on any currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:29:36 PM

Whether you dont cautiously select on which to place you desire certainly change up lossing each your cash. So earlier forming a choice investment cautiously peruse each the information of the propose containing the designation, whitepaper, roadmap etc.
Sonik33

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

As a wise crypto currency player, we should be careful in determining the projects we will follow. We must be careful in investing in crypto currencies because the world of crypto currency investment is free. There are no internationally binding rules on investment in crypto currencies. We should always think of every decision we will make. We should not be in a hurry to determine the projects we will follow. We should be more patient when deciding something. We have to decide something after we analyze the project we are going to follow. We must be wise in choosing projects that are trusted and responsible.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

we do have to be careful about what we invest, even if it happens to crypto currencies, the valotility is very high you can lose your money in an instant if you invest incorrectly.

Therefore, you should not put all your eggs in one basket and invest only in the crypto market. Look for additional opportunities for your investments outside the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dagdadar

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:56:04 PM

You are extremely equitable almost this. I personally assume 't adorn in whatever propose representing investment gain or vest without behavior a right analysis almost the propose. I get to be positive that the propose is not just legit on the other hand furthermore great sufficiency earlier I place my heavy attained cash in it. And I furthermore refer peak crypto psychoanalyst to look their conclusion almost the propose earlier investment. As nearly of this bunco plans furthermore looking valid, until they get your cash and vanish into slim atmosphere.
CryptoNurse

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:04:19 PM

I tend to wait till a project is 90-120 days old before I jump in. I gave up on the ICO phase. Way too many scams out there.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:05:14 PM

Definitely anyone investing without proper research doesn't really understand the risks associated with investment, especially in crypto. Do not just buy a coin because one pump channel made the call or FOMO because you see price going up. Due diligence is necessary. In the long run, many projects will fail especially those without any product or even an MVP, hence no use cases for their coins/tokens. Please, let's be guided.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:09:01 AM

If you invest without any analysis of the project. You are either a very rich person who does not care about money. Or just a beginner who just wants to lose the last money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:50:28 AM

Read this several minutes ago. We must be vigilant on what we are investing and must do some research or study first if the project that we wanted to join is legit or not. So sad that there are some ICOs who are just making money for their own sake. Because of this issues, people becomes scared of cryptocurrencies and thinks that other cryptos that are legit are scams too.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/denaro-ico-raises-8-7m-and-goes-up-in-smoke/

Always follow rule number 1 of investing in crypto:

Invest only what you can afford to lose!

That way, even if crypto goes to zero, it won't be too hard of a loss for you.

I have zero fiat exposure now and was lucky enough to follow my guts to take out 100% of fiat exposure and with 200% profit last December 2017. Everything I own now in crypto is from trading profit, bounty, airdrop, etc.

Not a lot, but I am hopeful that I will reach my "magic number" in the next 2 years - 3 years.   Cool

Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:55:57 AM

It is not that much important in how many coins you have invested. It is very much important whether you have invested in good and promising coins or not. There are hundreds of coins in the market. Some of them are good enough, some are medium and others are worthless. I mean they do not have any vision, good team and technology. They are established with the bad intention. There are also completely scam projects. So we must be careful and must do research before investing.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 09:07:58 PM

Investment is a big shot, and involves money as well as emotions. You need to investigate into the coin you will invest in before you lose your money and get broken. At least, invest in the amount of money that when you lose, you will not be bothered too much.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

Investment is a big shot, and involves money as well as emotions. You need to investigate into the coin you will invest in before you lose your money and get broken. At least, invest in the amount of money that when you lose, you will not be bothered too much.
maybe the point is when we decide to trade on the stock exchange to prepare a large enough capital so that we can have a reserve fund that we can use when assets fall so we can buy back at the lowest price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: