Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4264 times)
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

i think no ico legit,no law protect us before ico scam,when you join ico,you should accept you can  lose all money,you have to chosen ico very carefuly,nobody can protect you before scam ico
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

there are many scattered platforms that handle legit ICO, such as Bounty hive, Amazix, and Bounty Portal although there is no guarantee that ICO will be successful, but if we learn better ICO that we want to invest the average ICO is still very legit.  Wink

YunTrz

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

No. even ICOs are fraudulent so we should be able to tell which ICO is legit and which ICO fraud you can see from ICO legit like dimension products, coin dimension, mapping ico and real team space so you must know which ones are ICO legit and ICO fraud
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Is more about sustainability than about legitimacy. You should buy ICOs which have perspective to became coin. Find out good reviews at our platform: icoguide.com

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I think ICO will remain legless. Just regulators will have more requirements for them. Collecting money without a working platform will be more difficult.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

ICOs are legal, but they are regulated in some countries, and I think it is not bad, it makes citizens more protected.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

Before investing somewhere in your money, you need to study this project and team in detail and whether their project has a future and will evolve.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

to find the legit one, but not 100% sure if so,

1. if the ICO has an active Telegram Group and has more than 5k member in the community,
2. if the ICO site is more informative and not just a simple site.
3. if the ICO has social page/account that has more than 5k followers and also active.
4. team are willing to answers all question about your concerns in their projects.
5. a good to be true projects and not just very ambitious.

remember, not all ICO are scam, maybe there are 30% of ICO that is really trust worthy and the rest are scam.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

yes, I think so see the current ico price is amazing and the sales transaction is also very fast I think ico is still worth to be followed, besides that now all altcoin down and the only way to get big advantage is to follow an ico and holding him in time that I think is a bit too long.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

i think no ico legit,no law protect us before ico scam,when you join ico,you should accept you can  lose all money,you have to chosen ico very carefuly,nobody can protect you before scam ico

Its not legit literally but you can actually make money here. Its just so happen that our government doesn't make any decision about cryptocurrency which make this thing illegal in some places. ICO is great but yeah some of those are just scam so you better do a lot of effort so you will not ended up investing on a shit ICO.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

to find the legit one, but not 100% sure if so,

1. if the ICO has an active Telegram Group and has more than 5k member in the community,
2. if the ICO site is more informative and not just a simple site.
3. if the ICO has social page/account that has more than 5k followers and also active.
4. team are willing to answers all question about your concerns in their projects.
5. a good to be true projects and not just very ambitious.

remember, not all ICO are scam, maybe there are 30% of ICO that is really trust worthy and the rest are scam.
Yes Ico was still legit but it mixing with many scam ICO project.so we should be more researchful and put our time to read their whitepaper for us to choose the best ICO.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

there are still a lot of good projects out there, it  all still depends on your research dept and investment strategies. However it is always advised to invest what you can afford to lose. I even think ICOs are safer than everl with regulation than ever but all projects still have the risk of failing or not reaching its proposed goals.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Now most ico is illegal, defrauding investors of money. If it's not a particularly good ico, I don't recommend investing.

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Yes they are. In some countries there are some related regulations, but they are protecting us. Problem is that a lot of ICOs are considered to be scams, so we need to be carefull while investing.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

ICO's still  legit but depends if you know how to determine which is good or not.  'cause most ICO nowadays is copy paste from legit ico investments site , so if you're planning to invest in different investments site must observe and review first, don't jump real quick on it read the white paper or seek some good feedback on their ann thread to ensure your money is in the safe place..  
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

The only way to find out if ICO is a legit one is to read their whitepaper, but it is not enough since some good ICO's turned out to be a scam even though they are a good project at first. Greedy developer os the reason behind those scams that wanted the money all by himself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Ico is still a strong influence on the development of the crypto market. If I remember correctly, ico is legally accepted within the framework of some countries. Germany, Australia and Russia. Of course, ico is still freely allowed in cryptography in many countries around the world. There are so many ico called scam that still exist. Therefore, be careful when investing ico and join the forum for more consultation.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Really there are many ICO now but you must pick the best ICO to participate in or invest in. You can not know if the ICO is legit or not because you will only know when the ICO ends, if they scam then they are not legit, but when they give you your rightful reward, then they are legit.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

Now most ico is illegal, defrauding investors of money. If it's not a particularly good ico, I don't recommend investing.

it's still a lot of illegal ico,
but make no mistake ico most have been legalized,
I believe that ico will become a popular business in the future
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

These days many ICO's have good teams and good websites... hard to distinguish them.
Personally i did many mistakes but right now i tend to focus on usability of the coin, if i would use such coin myself, and if they have a product & known advisers. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: