Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4264 times)
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

POWERED BY NEO
SPOTCOIN IS ONE YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!! Receive 51% weekly benefits and 12% Quarterly

https://neonewstoday.com/general/spotcoin-pre-token-sale-may-1st/

https://steemit.com/neo/@mistib/spotcoin-pre-ico-may-1-7-2018

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

do the analysis. many considerations in choosing the ICO start from looking at sales, funding that goes, the concept, and the team that is running. with a variety of considerations could certainly be found where the ICO will successfully and which is a scam.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

It’s quite hard lately to find a proper ico because most coins usually dump below ico price when listed on market and if you need a legit ico
You need to do the following

1. Check through the token details
2. Check their white paper
3. Check the team members profile
4. Check their ratings and how comparable their bonus is
5. Then determine the logetivity of the project their total supply, if the left over tokens will be burned
6. That’s all I believe, wish you success
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Yes there are still a handful of legit ICO out there, though there are some fake and scam motivated ICOs around too but that doesn't mean there are no legit ICO out there. All we have to do is be careful when choosing an ICO to invest in.
sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

Ico are always legit only some rare are scmmed , investor just need to research proper and ask questions about everything that bother them , if the answer satisfy the investor then he should think about investing in project otherwise don't risk money ,so always instead of following hype investors should ask questions,
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

it's not legal or illegal. there are some countries that banned ico, like the usa and china, for example. so we'd better hurry, cause ico might get forbidden in our countries either
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

it's not that easy...personally I put my money only in ICO after an accurate investigation of:
1) team
2) whitepaper
3) social network

If they seems good and I like the project I will invest, otherwise not..
Grossmeister

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

I am confident that this industry is just beginning to develop. And it seems to me that in many countries ICO will be legalized. This will have a positive effect on ICO.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

Yes ICO are still legit,  I believe there are still some legit ICO out there though it is also a known fact that there are fake ICO out there whose intention is to defraud people of their hard earned money but this doesn't mean all ICO are fake and unreal.all you have to do is to be careful and read the whitepaper well before investing in any ICO.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

Ico does nt have particular legality in any country they are running on unregulated space so we cant legal or illegal
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

I think you have to read a lot of you try to see first from the members of his team, you learn also the website does really convince you, one more tenttu what project is being done by the team.
hasndz86666

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

This question has a lot of people asked on the forum. I think you should find them on the web or on the youtube channel. There they will guide you in more detail. But the importance of a potential ICO project is the management staff and the community. Please analyze the factors behind them. These are the factors that scammers can not build.
Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

I think that in the next two years there will be some kind of legislative base for ICO. Because at the moment no one is controlled, it turns out that many people fall for money, many deceivers. Therefore, I do not think that this will continue.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

The basic answer is research. You need to look at ICOs as any other investment which requires some effort and research to find the right ones. However, there's now GBX Grid (like ICO platform) where every ICO needs to go through different "sponsor firms" and make sure that the ICO is legit. I believe this platform could change the future of ICOs and the market in general, as many scams would be identified earlier.
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

no laws about it. don't! on one side is good, the other bad. no one is protected, big risks, but also big money. and this state is most concerned. I personally do not understand smcla law on ico
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

Theres no way telling if that ICO is legit or not, just be careful when you want to invest, investigate first the team, the whitepaper. These days most icos were scam and both investors and bounty hunters are suffering from it.
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

It’s quite hard lately to find a proper ico because most coins usually dump below ico price when listed on market and if you need a legit ico
You need to do the following

1. Check through the token details
2. Check their white paper
3. Check the team members profile
4. Check their ratings and how comparable their bonus is
5. Then determine the logetivity of the project their total supply, if the left over tokens will be burned
6. That’s all I believe, wish you success
**SPOTCOIN POWERED BY NEO** Neo has some great projects!
**Follow my blog on Steemit for other great projects Powered By NEO** https://steemit.com/@mistib

Spotcoin has announced they will have a FLASH PRE-SALE. It was set to begin May 1st but due to 3rd party payment security issues it has been pushed back. It should begin within the week but follow their telegram for official announcement.
 During the flash sale there is a 20% discount for purchasing a minimum of 2500 SPOT valued at $1000.00 USD. The Pre-ICO has no lock up period, which means once the ICO is over and the audit is complete, you will receive your tokens. This is an amazing opportunity for those that were not able to participate in the private sale due to the threshold.
Spotcoin was founded in November 2016, by Andrew Thornhill, Giorgi Abuladze, Guram Rukhadze and Natalia Khizanishvili.
Spotcoin is the game changer many of us have been looking for. The opportunities they are bringing to the cryptocurrency community, go above and beyond what we are used to. They already operate an OTC fiat to digital currency exchange, established in 2016, in the Black Sea region, with $10M in trade volume for 2017.
Spotcoin is working on an automated digital asset exchange that will be available globally, launch is expected in Q3 2019. The exchange will offer global and regional fiat trading pairs with four core digital currencies: Gas, BTC, ETH and SIB. Spotcoin will list, free of charge, all NEP-5 tokens that adhere to the City of Zion’s “Guideline for Responsible token Sales”.
From the digital exchange, investors will earn 51% weekly dividends from exchange fees. Yes, that is a weekly payout of your share of 51%. But wait, it gets better, keep reading.

Spotcoin aims to cover all areas in need so they will implement Spotpay. Spotpay is a secure point of sale system for retail stores. Spotpay is designed for either online retailers or those with physical store fronts. This solution provides the option to make purchases using cryptocurrency. Launch is expected Q2 2020.

Having a formal partnership with Georgian Mining Company, Spotcoin just broke ground on an environmentally friendly $3.25M, 1.1MW mining facility, utilizing hydroelectric power it is scalable to 25MW. The new facility will house 4500 GPU miners and will additionally be able to host 4500 units on behalf of clients. Spotcoin chose Georgia for their mining facility, due to the low-cost, environmentally friendly hydropower they offer, as well as, a Value-added Tax (VAT) exemption. Georgia generates more than 75% of its electricity from hydropower, making it the second most popular country for mining. The facility is expected to be fully operational by Q4 2018.

I mentioned earlier that investors will receive 51% weekly dividends, which is amazing, but investors will also receive 12% dividends, paid quarterly, of the net profit from Spotpay and mining operations. How exciting is that???

One of the things that I am most attracted to is Spotcoins’ commitment to the community. Spotcoin has recognized the lack of educational options when it comes to blockchain technology, in their words, “There is a demand crisis for experts in blockchain technology”. With the growing popularity of blockchain technology in the Black Sea region, it is the prime area to provide training to those interested in making a career in this field. That is why Spotcoin is establishing the Black Sea Blockchain Institiue (BSBI), which will be a registered vocational/technical college, officially recognized the Georgian Ministry of Education and Science as well as the Council of Higher Education Accredidation. BSBI will offer accredited courses and certificate programs for Students, Developers, Executive Management and Government officials. Formal courses and training programs are set to begin in the fall of 2018.

The leaders and team of Spotcoin are ambitious, driven, dedicated and passionate about blockchain technology. They are passionate about making the space better and are proving it with not only what they have been doing, but with the progress they have made towards their future plans. Spotcoin is making a difference with less talk and more doing!!

Spotcoin is the investment you do not want to miss. You are not only investing in a product, you are investing in education and the future.

To learn more visit their website and read the whitepaper https://www.spotcoin.com/

If you have questions, join their telegram  https://t.me/spotcointeam

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-compared-to-four-other-exchanges-and-we-look-pretty-good-4e75dd7a35c2

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

Probably 10% is the only legit ones. Scammers find it easier to scam nowadays due to cryptocurrency but it is not cryptocurrency's fault as it is a double-edged sword.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

I sometimes still find it difficult to choose the correct pay ICO and promising. my benchmark is but if sales success the ICO said it could then also be able to produce. or follow the manager who already has the name also sometimes bring luck.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

I think to look for a good ICO, you can read it first from the white paper they have given, then you can see the prospect of the project, and do not forget you see all their teams so you do not get caught in fraud projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: