Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4260 times)
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Well make your own research on where to join or invest, just read the white paper because all the information is in there it consume time but it's worth reading it, then you can check the telegram channel that you pursuing because you can see if it's supported by many people and check the team member and their background.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Now it's hard for us to find a legit ICO,  because their many ICOs in the bounties and some of them are scammed.That is why before we decided to pick that ICO. we must read first their whitepapers and research their team in the websites so that we know that ICO is legit.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

If today we pay attention to the characteristics, then EOS wins this comparison, but we're not stupid, we have to look in perspective, ETH in the long term can be much more profitable than EOS.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Now it's hard for us to find a legit ICO,  because their many ICOs in the bounties and some of them are scammed.That is why before we decided to pick that ICO. we must read first their whitepapers and research their team in the websites so that we know that ICO is legit.  

it is hard if you dont have enough idea on how you can look to an ICO to know if it is scam or not, but in the end even you can judge an ICO it is depends on the team on how they manage the project. but also if you judge the ICO well the risk that you might be scam will be lessen.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

it is hard if you dont have enough idea on how you can look to an ICO to know if it is scam or not, but in the end even you can judge an ICO it is depends on the team on how they manage the project. but also if you judge the ICO well the risk that you might be scam will be lessen.

Ico is legit but I can say that not all ICO are totally legit because scams are everywhere and they also use ICO to get victim on scam so we need to be aware for that.
Tiaf

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

It is certainly legitimate, since it is advertised in almost every corner, and if it is advertised, it means it is legal.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Based on reports and statistics, 80%+ of ICO turns out as scams. So finding ICOs that is legit is really hard to find one right now. One must carefully research very well the legitimacy of the ICO before investing their hard-earned crypto. Check the team if they are proven in the industry. The practicality and feasibility of the platform, product or services offered. Check also the capacity of the project if it could be carried for long-term and can compete in the industry. Carefully check all of these as scammers are also getting very good in creating a legitimate ICO campaign and marketing.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

Most likely everyone has the same plan, and gets the same problem. My strategy is to choose the ico that at least has reached softcap. There is no guarantee, but at least I think it will be safer than buying when pre ico.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

Ofcourse ICO is still legit, usually to find out the good one i always take alook at their website, i will keep their market which is mention i their website. And  i also find out in their rating project in a few website such as icobench and etc.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO

I agree with your opinion, you have given a very good opinion for the people in this forum, ICO is one way for corporate developers to raise funds, For me this is a good opportunity for an ICO invites investors to join to fund their company, I'm sure there are still some companies or ICOs who think like that, and I can not deny, so many ico are scam.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

Some ICOs are legit, some ICOs are scams, and some ICOs are failed. Well, how can you find it? It is quite hard because you must analyze very carefully and deeply to pick the right ICO. Moreover, nobody knows which is scam and not. However, if you know their team building the ICO project, you may minimize the risk of scam or fail. Here, many people or advisers are coming as the teams of the ICOs. You can check their portfolio and also records. Never ignore the product and coin that are offered by the ICO. It is very important.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

There is no single rule that can be used to determine whether it is legal. There are many countries that monitor ICOs as long as they can avoid this part of the risk.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:41:29 AM

It is very difficult nowadays to find a legit ICO project. Most of this now ICO project many of the scam. even many who do not produce because the project failed. This condition makes me feel concerned, as more and more projects, instead of getting better, even increasingly unprofitable.

Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

if you want ot that ICOs are Legit! try to read there white paper or road map so you can understand the way they launch there ICOs!!! and always check there telegram and social media that they are more investor and member about 20k up members that will be the ICO legit!!
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

Of course there are still a lot of legit ICOs, and the model itself is legit.

On the other hand there are lots of scams, and for the other ones they will just fail, nothing scammy about that, like startups, ICOs were mainly big ideas and big hope, riding on a momentum that is for now absent so reality is kicking in.

Mehdi
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

I think the best way to determine an ICO if its legit is to look at the team behind it. If they are existent and active on the project most likely it will become a good ICO. Please keep in mind that if the ICO doesn't sell, it doesn't mean that it is a scam. A lot of people fails to understand the difference between a failed project and a scam. The difference is simple, scam projects usually disappears once they have enough money. Failed project will still exist and inform investors what happened and will come up with a plan to work their way up again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

yes icos still legit just be active in there group channel in telegram or chat group so you know whats they doing or updates!! adn always read there white paper and road maps to know when it launch!! so keep on serius it!!
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

I like to read the whitepaper of the ICO before deciding it is legit or not because whitepaper has all the details about the project by reading that you can easily decide that if the ICO is legit or not.
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

there is no accurate way to judge a bounty. I just share a few tips that at least minimize the bounty meet with a scam.
First, what we must take into account is the clarity of the products / projects offered from the company (see also the roadmap of the company). Of course the better the product on offer, it will have an effect on the ICO. In addition, ita also see the performance and background of the team behind the products offered along with its ICO. Then, we can also see from the side of the Bounty Manager. For those who do not know, Bounty Manager is yes the party who take care about the bounty. So, you guys find out info-info about Bounty Managernya, for example Amazix, Tokensuite, etc .
To get the maximum reward, you should be able to estimate the number of participator in the bounty as well as the rewards provided.
Well, for those of you who do not want complicated, the most convenient way is to look for ICO rating from reputable listing / ICO review websites like IcoBench, TrackICO, FoxICO, etc.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

The team is the best indicator of a possible success/unsuccess of an ICO. Lately I noticed that teams which achieved impressing results in "real-life" projects deliver a much better performance of the ICO.

Let's remember that, at the end, we are talking about companies and business, not childish games. You can have great developers, but if they do not have the sense of business, you can't expect much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: