Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:01:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4268 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Yes Ico is legit but it's added also a lot of scammer that willing to make our life distructed and hesitated because of what the've done to us.

I think we can say that ICO is legit when their products are useful to the community. But we can totally trusted it when there is history that they already get succeesful from their previous ICO products. But we need to be careful also in choosing because there are many scam driven ICO.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

Some of them. I cannot say most of them because in these times i am not sure because there are a lot of scams that are spreading and I cannot even tell if that ico is just a scam or not. So i suggest to you that see the manager who it is and if they are long enough in here and have a higher rank and trust then go for it you can always check them online.
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

ICO is still a legit investment way but honestly for only people who can observe every of the protocols expected. Make sure you look and consider these few factors among others:
i. Do they have a real used case
ii. Do they have a working MVP already or working on one
iii. Do they have a good team with intergrity
iv. Hope they are zero anonymous
v. Time frame if you are comfortable with it?
IF all factors considered is okay by you, then you decide on your own. I personally love to invest in ICO and important things try to understand the concept of the project .. read whitepaper
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Yes Ico is legit but it's added also a lot of scammer that willing to make our life distructed and hesitated because of what the've done to us.

I think we can say that ICO is legit when their products are useful to the community. But we can totally trusted it when there is history that they already get succeesful from their previous ICO products. But we need to be careful also in choosing because there are many scam driven ICO.
As you said, why don't you choose IPO instead ICO? According to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), almost the IPO projects before creating must have enough proofs and performance results to prove the ratio their project can progress more in the future. It like the guarantee to help the investor can reduce the loss ratio in investment, special this is a high ROI market.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Well, there are still many ICOs that are legit for now, even many ICOs are successful, and enter the market in a fast time. Well, it's just that most ICOs are currently being extended, maybe many ICOs want to reach their targets before ending their ICO.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Griffin10

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

These days it does not matter how legit you think a project is,  most likely it will dump below ico
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

if you avoid all scam ICO's legit situations are not that much important. you can find all the ICO search communities or sites etc.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Yes ICO is still legit. Please see the ico of JSECOIN. Its website is: https://jsecoin.com , Its one of the best project i have ever seen in my history of crypto. Its growth is increasing day by day. It has 44 Million OPT-IN Miners, 24000 Registered sites, 104 Thousands Registered users  in very few days. This project has potential investor as well. Many of my friends also invested in this project to earn huge profit. According to my experience it would be the best project of 2018. I Suggested my friends its a golden time to invest in this wornderful project to earn big gain. Its an authentic project and also having great ICO. For more details just visit: https://jsecoin.com
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam

LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Just got to trust your instincts with icos, if it looks too good to be true, then stay clear
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam

True, we won't know whether it is scam or not till the ico period end and the token has been listed on exchangers Nowadays we will hard to find the legit ico project unless we are very lucky.
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

You should try to learn how to identify a potential project, you should not hear the temptation from someone. The information you need to determine such as team, roadmap, website is secure or not, or you can view on the ICO rating pages such as ICObench
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Yes, some ICO are still legit. But it takes some time to find them. Always should be checked team , whitepaper and roadmap. Search for team on google to see if there names not belongs to another.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

There are still some Legit ICOs out there, and it's hard to know whether its legit or not. Most of ICOs now are scams, and identifying if it's a scam or not is very difficult.  Because even if you did your research on their white paper and you find it great  there's still a chance that its a scam

True, we won't know whether it is scam or not till the ico period end and the token has been listed on exchangers Nowadays we will hard to find the legit ico project unless we are very lucky.

Lucky skill and also that you are work hard to find and search for the best ico that are legit to take for , well we should and be always hardworking no matter what even you failed on just keep on going for it.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Yes of course there's a lot of legit ones out there and the best thing that you could do is search them diligently, it's hard at first and you'll encounter a lot of scams and it will be a a huge barrier for you, but as soon as, you'll find that one, it will be a great success for you.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

Some of it is still legit ICO is a great chance for us to buy low price coins/tokens and have possibility to pump up. But you need to do some deeply research about the project and deeply background check of the team of the project. So that you will avoid to be scam by fake ICO, project, team and fake token. Just keep think twice and be careful to the scams so that you will find legit ICO.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Yes, there are many ways to find a legit ICO project, starting from a clear goal / mission, team and active support. But don't ask ICOs who have more prices after release in the market, it depends on the token holder.
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

if I will choose ICO whether I will make an investment or when I will follow champaign for an ICO I usually visit several rating sites like ICObench and others. there we can judge from the first few things that Rating must have and team verification. at least we know that it's not a scam
xspasa

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I don't think this year due to poor market conditions. Investors will not be interested in investing in the bear market.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

You will face high risks if you will make investment with ICOs. There are many greedy persons who are continuing to create a fake ICOs for them to scam other people. You should be careful when you are making investment with ICOs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: