Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is still legit?  (Read 4260 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

Many ICOS are scams. I have over 60 useless tokens sitting in my wallets that have never or will never reach an exchange because either the ICOS turned scam or they never wanted to pay a penny towards an exchange listing. I think the easy money coming from ICOS has attracted many scammers into this field and predominantly the scams come from Russia and Asian countries, unfortunately, even though I am Asian myself, I feel ashamed of this fact. I wish the scenario played out differently.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

If you are planning to join or to support a specific ICO you will need deal with research and make an effort on making the most out of your given investments. It is not always a good choice to support ICO specially when we does not have sufficient information about the program and the project of the launching coin.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Yes Ico is legit but it's added also a lot of scammer that willing to make our life distructed and hesitated because of what the've done to us.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

ICOs are losing popularity due to the drop in the market. Some tokens substantially losing its value right after exchange release and you should be careful with your investment.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

You can’t actually find legit ICOs unless after you participated in their campaigns or you’ve invested on it. The best way is to inspect the webiste, the company, and the bounty manager’s trust ratings here in the forum.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

It's hard to say exactly for legality, but I think ICO is still a process where you can make good money, I think that we will still be able to see this process fully fully prepared and useful for new investments.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

Many things have to be noticed. But simply the characteristics of successful ICOs have reached softcap and that is enough to guarantee but for ICO isnt a scam. Especially if the project has reached Hardcap, the project successfully reaches its target
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I think ICO is still legit as always. Please don't lose trust on those ICOs that have been failed this year because they did not reached there caps, better if we just find more ICOs so that we may avoid losses and we can make money on that ICO.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

You will have to study many different projects in order to find a good ICO. There is a lot of useful information on this forum. You need to make efforts not to be mistaken. Don't believe others' people opinions and use your own head.
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

In the past few weeks, I have been discussing about ICOs with many friends who are currently offering ICOs and they are all sick and tired of the preventable scam issues. The general consensus is that there are too many idiots in the crypto world who are lurking around looking for quick bucks. We all generally feel that for the crypto world to mature, investors must also become smarter.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Most of the ICOs major problem is that they dont have any working prototype or any product , they just a whitepaper on their website, I mean they cant just raise money through the whitepaper. There are some legit projects who raise money on their whitepaper but they are very less , and you should be sure about it .
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

In the past few weeks, I have been discussing about ICOs with many friends who are currently offering ICOs and they are all sick and tired of the preventable scam issues. The general consensus is that there are too many idiots in the crypto world who are lurking around looking for quick bucks. We all generally feel that for the crypto world to mature, investors must also become smarter.

A crypto community should come up with uniform rules for conducting ICO. It would be most reasonable to conduct ICO through guarantors.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

Yeah there are many ICO's in the system making it difficult to pinpoint the  right one. Most ICO's are legit but as we all aware there are some too out there with their motive to dupe others, that is why there is the need for all cryptopreneurs to be aware and do proper research before the participate or invest in any ICO project.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

You only need to learn how to analyze and investigate.
You need to analyze the project the purpose of the token the rules and other stuff. You also need to investigate if the team are trust worthy.
It seems to me that the main task for determining the prospects of an ico company, and this is precisely the authenticity and professionalism of the team. At the same time, some countries have established some control over ico companies, which should reduce the activity of fraudsters.
tautelar

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

You need to analyze the project the purpose of the token the rules and other stuff. You also need to investigate if the team are trust worthy.
It seems to me that the main task for determining the prospects of an ico company, and this is precisely the authenticity and professionalism of the team. At the same time, some countries have established some control over ico companies, which should reduce the activity of fraudsters.
The coin's whitepaper should have decent grammar and it should have everything looking business orientated. That is one of the methods of finding if a coin is trying to scam.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Currently there are alot of ICOs out there, and yeah ICOs were going really lot better at the end of 2017, when bull market was happening, now it seems like only real projects are managing to aquire some decent money in their ICOs, so be cautious out there, do a thorough research before you invest your hard earned money. Personally I wouldn't enter ICOs now because the way market is headed I do not know what is going to happen to it on the date i get my tokens that I bought in ICO, and the way that is is currently going it isn't great. I would rather wait for tokens to reach exchanges and then buy them for cheaper price if possible.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

but even after analyzing and analyzing the projet, you can't still verify if it's legit or SCAM. This have become more often where ICO projects are legit in their first stage but after their ICO and not reaching their goal, they run with all the money and turn to be a scam.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

You need to carefully study the team, the idea, white paper, road map. Evaluate the demand for such a project. If you think that the idea is very successful and there are smart people behind it, you can participate.
The road map is not meant to be a legit source of information. The Whitepaper should be more reliable for the project, there could be signs within the WP that shows that the coin is scam.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

ICOs are still legit, but there is no total guaranteed way of knowing the legit ones. It all depends on the level of your own research and findings before drawing any form of inference that the ICO may be a good one.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

In most cases, Yes. I live in a country where you can participate in any ICO, but the problem still remains, since 90 percent of the scams.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: