Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Do you have the Youtube channel? Where can I see videos about your project?
I don't know about the official channel, but in this video you can learn something new about the project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0W0gZxazWs&feature=youtu.be
AngelinaShulcz

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Do you have the Youtube channel? Where can I see videos about your project?
I don't know about the official channel, but in this video you can learn something new about the project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0W0gZxazWs&feature=youtu.be
Thanks for the link! I think it will be interesting to see many, because there is very little information!
Do you think it is profitable to invest in BIT.Game?
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Great Achievements BIT.GAME Has Made in the World’s Largest LoT, Blockchain & AI Tech Expo in London
https://bitcoingarden.org/great-achievements-bit-game-has-made-in-the-worlds-largest-lot-blockchain-ai-tech-expo-in-london/

2017 witnessed an explosive growth of cryptocurrencies and blockchain ecosystem. That’s the background of the establishment of BIT.GAME. Against such a backdrop, the world’s first digital asset exchange and technology provider for blockchain games has been established. It is BIT.GAME.

With the combination of blockchain and game, BIT.GAME provides game asset transaction service through blockchain. BIT.GAME contributes to building the most extensive worldwide blockchain game ecosystem. Based on the core business of the exchange, BIT.GAME provides a complete set of solutions for game publishers to connect their games with blockchain easily. Besides, BIT.GAME also provides technical support, incubation funds and asset exchange for potential game projects.

BIT.GAME’s delegation arrived at London on 17 April. The next morning, they took part in the Huobi meetup. They learned more after listening to the speech. LoT, Blockchain & AI Tech Expo was held on 18 and 19 April at London Olympia, which the delegates of BIT.GAME attended. Besides, they set up their own exhibition stand. Those who were interested in blockchain games converged on its stand and learned about the information of this field. They discussed with its founder and CEO, Eric Sun, COO, Kelvin Wong, Global Community Director, Freya, as well as CEO assistant, Lynn. The discussion was in full swing....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Great Achievements BIT.GAME Has Made in the World’s Largest LoT, Blockchain & AI Tech Expo in London
https://bitcoingarden.org/great-achievements-bit-game-has-made-in-the-worlds-largest-lot-blockchain-ai-tech-expo-in-london/

2017 witnessed an explosive growth of cryptocurrencies and blockchain ecosystem. That’s the background of the establishment of BIT.GAME. Against such a backdrop, the world’s first digital asset exchange and technology provider for blockchain games has been established. It is BIT.GAME.

With the combination of blockchain and game, BIT.GAME provides game asset transaction service through blockchain. BIT.GAME contributes to building the most extensive worldwide blockchain game ecosystem. Based on the core business of the exchange, BIT.GAME provides a complete set of solutions for game publishers to connect their games with blockchain easily. Besides, BIT.GAME also provides technical support, incubation funds and asset exchange for potential game projects.

BIT.GAME’s delegation arrived at London on 17 April. The next morning, they took part in the Huobi meetup. They learned more after listening to the speech. LoT, Blockchain & AI Tech Expo was held on 18 and 19 April at London Olympia, which the delegates of BIT.GAME attended. Besides, they set up their own exhibition stand. Those who were interested in blockchain games converged on its stand and learned about the information of this field. They discussed with its founder and CEO, Eric Sun, COO, Kelvin Wong, Global Community Director, Freya, as well as CEO assistant, Lynn. The discussion was in full swing....

Cool, the platform takes on new tops! I think it will be a really outstanding project in the field of games and block chain
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

This platform is designed to help in the development and further support of games on the blockchain? And also with all the assets of these games?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

This platform is designed to help in the development and further support of games on the blockchain? And also with all the assets of these games?
I think yes. This will be extremely in demand in our time, when the block chain is gaining such popularity Smiley
The question remains: which games need a blockchain?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I think yes. This will be extremely in demand in our time, when the block chain is gaining such popularity Smiley
Any gambling, card games for example. All games where there is any movement of funds, game items that have value. Now a lot of these games.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

Any gambling, card games for example. All games where there is any movement of funds, game items that have value. Now a lot of these games.
Now almost all games use this. Everywhere there are certain assets, and everywhere there is fraud. So the project will definitely find its customer
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Now almost all games use this. Everywhere there are certain assets, and everywhere there is fraud. So the project will definitely find its customer
The project will primarily focus on mobile games, and then on computer games.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

quite an interesting project, I will follow your developments! Tell me, do you have a bonus campaign?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

quite an interesting project, I will follow your developments! Tell me, do you have a bonus campaign?
I can invite you to join the Telegram. There you will find answers to all your questions
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
brussqett

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

I can invite you to join the Telegram. There you will find answers to all your questions
I must say that the support in the telegram is really worthy, very quickly answered and very friendly
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Unfortunately, the bonus campaign is now over.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Unfortunately, the bonus campaign is now over.
haha. i asked about this in Telegam, and support member shared this link with me:
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/BitGame%20Bounty
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

the project as I understand is unique in its kind, so will have a big success on the world stage Cool
MaksonJoe

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

I would like to understand all the same basic essence and meaning of this project is the blockchain it is impossible to do in the gaming industry? Huh
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

on the official website in the media section there is a mention of the magazine Forbes, is it really so? there's an article on Bit.Game?
Ayupich

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Is there someone in this topic from the developers or representatives of the project? I would like to hear answers, and news about the project
manox.dave

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Hey, guys! Does anybody know telegram channel link with official news of project? Because I see just chat
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Hey, guys! Does anybody know telegram channel link with official news of project? Because I see just chat
Here's official Telegram channel:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: