Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:51:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2206 times)
leonid.agut

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Thay have a very active sales today! They're very close to achieve a soft cap already!
It's true, today is the first day of sales, so there was a jump. Tomorrow and in the days that follow, most likely the sales will be a bit slow.
No, once a soft cap is reached, a large investor will join. This is a well-known tactic. It's important that a soft cap is reached in the next 10 days
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

No, once a soft cap is reached, a large investor will join. This is a well-known tactic. It's important that a soft cap is reached in the next 10 days
I've met several such projects. There were doubts about the fundraising, but upon reaching a soft cap the project's fees jumped up more than half of the solid cap. I hope, here we will see the same.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

I've met several such projects. There were doubts about the fundraising, but upon reaching a soft cap the project's fees jumped up more than half of the solid cap. I hope, here we will see the same.
Right. I think now sales are very good, since the minimum amount of entry was changed from 0.1ETH to 1ETH
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

Right. I think now sales are very good, since the minimum amount of entry was changed from 0.1ETH to 1ETH
By the way. I wonder what is it connected with? Will not there be fewer people to invest?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

By the way. I wonder what is it connected with? Will not there be fewer people to invest?
I think we can count on reducing the minimum amount after reaching a soft cap. It seems like a kind of insurance
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

It looks like they will collect a soft cap today or in the next few days Smiley
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

It looks like they will collect a soft cap today or in the next few days Smiley
Right. The project is clearly gaining popularity. I'll keep the coins.
Ayupich

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

ETH, BTC, ELA, MAN, ACT, TTT
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

It seems that they support some new crypto-currencies. Is it possible that they are among their partners?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

It seems that they support some new crypto-currencies. Is it possible that they are among their partners?
Maybe, if they accept these currencies, then they have made special software for this. I think maybe there is a partnership
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

Maybe, if they accept these currencies, then they have made special software for this. I think maybe there is a partnership
They simply accept these currencies. That's it.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

They simply accept these currencies. That's it.
Strange logic, they just decided to accept more currencies than the rest. This doesn't mean that they have a partnership with someone
brussqett

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

Will they just develop a blockchain for those who develop games? Or will they develop games entirely?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Will they just develop a blockchain for those who develop games? Or will they develop games entirely?
The developers will use development kits for their games.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

That sounds good! Will they take money for this?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

As far as I know, no, just during the game, the built-in mining function will work and bring a small income to the developers
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

As far as I know, no, just during the game, the built-in mining function will work and bring a small income to the developers
Where did you get this information from?
Klennox

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

Where did you get this information from?
They wrote this in their telegram! In fact, this should not affect the performance of your system
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

A good idea! Games are becoming more and more popular. Especially mobile games. I think we can hope for all the popular platforms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: