Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2207 times)
vkolotun

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Guys, you want to get good quality support in a short time. It's impossible. BIT.GAME strives to do everything before the coin begins to function properly. And we immediately get maximum functionality. For the sake of it it is necessary to wait

Exactly. Especially for these months that I'm watching them, they never gave reason to doubt them.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Guys, you want to get good quality support in a short time. It's impossible. BIT.GAME strives to do everything before the coin begins to function properly. And we immediately get maximum functionality. For the sake of it it is necessary to wait

Exactly. Especially for these months that I'm watching them, they never gave reason to doubt them.

I agree with you. The project is interesting for its idea of creating an independent exchange for gaming assets. That is, users will be fully protected.
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I agree with you. The project is interesting for its idea of creating an independent exchange for gaming assets. That is, users will be fully protected.

Right. I very much hope for the success of this project. I'm in the forefront and really want to play their games. I like the fact that they offer something new, something that no one else has done.
Klennox

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Right. I very much hope for the success of this project. I'm in the forefront and really want to play their games. I like the fact that they offer something new, something that no one else has done.

Yes, but it will be difficult for them. However, if they find reliable partners who will agree to work with them and play games on their platform - this will be a revolution
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Yes, but it will be difficult for them. However, if they find reliable partners who will agree to work with them and play games on their platform - this will be a revolution
They already have quite a few partners: Achain, Elastos, Matrix, Hyperledger, Aware, Forgame, GCS (Gamechain System), TrustNote, Poker.io, Celllink, BlockShow and Blockchain Expo
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

They already have quite a few partners: Achain, Elastos, Matrix, Hyperledger, Aware, Forgame, GCS (Gamechain System), TrustNote, Poker.io, Celllink, BlockShow and Blockchain Expo

This is an impressive list. What are they doing? Do they promote this project in their communities?
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

This is an impressive list. What are they doing? Do they promote this project in their communities?

Oh sure. You can get acquainted with their products and activities on the Internet. They publish information about joint achievements and events sometimes.
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:43:54 PM

Oh sure. You can get acquainted with their products and activities on the Internet. They publish information about joint achievements and events sometimes.
It's good. Additional sources of information about the project. However, they will not be hindered by a little more advertising in the media. They have very few views on the YouTube channel. Although the project is very large
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Good idea with own exchange. I wonder how this will work  Smiley
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

So do I. They promise to release the first game very soon. It remains to wait until the beginning of June
evilcyclope

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

So do I. They promise to release the first game very soon. It remains to wait until the beginning of June

It's true, most likely we'll see the first development soon enough. I will be watching the project.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Likely to change tokens on certain game subjects? Or for example, just buying games Smiley
The-king

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Likely to change tokens on certain game subjects? Or for example, just buying games Smiley
Yes, you can buy items in games, change your status depending on the number of tokens, purchase games, purchase skins and other improvements. In each game, your store, where you can spend tokens
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Do you already have the approval from Apple and Google to distribute the applications through their stores?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Do you already have the approval from Apple and Google to distribute the applications through their stores?
Yes, they have. I saw this question in a telegram. It seems that as soon as the game comes out - it will be immediately available in the appstore or play market.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Yes, they have. I saw this question in a telegram. It seems that as soon as the game comes out - it will be immediately available in the appstore or play market.
That's cool. I hope the games will not go out once a year, and we will watch new games every month
sharkman20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

That's cool. I hope the games will not go out once a year, and we will watch new games every month
agree, but we can’t know for sure. It takes a lot of time to develop a good game. Better 1 good game, not 10 bad ones
manox.dave

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

I'm looking forward to playing on your blockchain. I like your idea, but I still don't understand how you are going to implement your own exchange.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

I'm looking forward to playing on your blockchain. I like your idea, but I still don't understand how you are going to implement your own exchange.
You can read about this in whitepaper. On the official site there is a button "whitepaper"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: