Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2206 times)
RomanBelich

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

Tell me, the counter on the site doesn't move for a week. You dont update it, or the fees have significantly slowed down?
No, it's all right. It seems to me that the counter slightly moves.
What are you talking about? Already sold more than 60% of tokens. This is a very good result.
I agree with you, since the softcap has already been reached, I don't understand your fears.
The more the project will be assembled, the better. People are hoping for a hardcap.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

Tell me, the counter on the site doesn't move for a week. You dont update it, or the fees have significantly slowed down?
No, it's all right. It seems to me that the counter slightly moves.
What are you talking about? Already sold more than 60% of tokens. This is a very good result.
I agree with you, since the softcap has already been reached, I don't understand your fears.
The more the project will be assembled, the better. People are hoping for a hardcap.

It will be hard. Remains only 2 weeks. If only a large investor joins the project ...
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

It will be hard. Remains only 2 weeks. If only a large investor joins the project ...

2 weeks is enough time. Did you see how quickly the soft cap was raised? It's incredible. Yes, now the fees are slower, but this is not a reason to be disappointed. A hard cap is not a prerequisite for the success of ICO
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

I think, there will be games of different difficulty level! For example, one of the first released games will be A STRATEGY GAME!!!🎉 And the game story is going to be really interesting!~
BIT.GAME is cooperating with about 30 game developers right now to develop blockchain games integrated with our BIT.GAME Solution. You can imagine that there will be a lot of games!  Cheesy You can also find the progress in BIT.GAME daily and monthly reports released in thier media accounts as well as in the telegram group.

BIT.GAME is going to release some information of the blockchain games in the official website by May and release some codes & demo of them in our Github by June. Smiley

Oh that's fine. I'm into strategies a bit.  Smiley  And what is the profit in developing games for your platform? They're receiving some bonuses or %?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

I think, there will be games of different difficulty level! For example, one of the first released games will be A STRATEGY GAME!!!🎉 And the game story is going to be really interesting!~
BIT.GAME is cooperating with about 30 game developers right now to develop blockchain games integrated with our BIT.GAME Solution. You can imagine that there will be a lot of games!  Cheesy You can also find the progress in BIT.GAME daily and monthly reports released in thier media accounts as well as in the telegram group.

BIT.GAME is going to release some information of the blockchain games in the official website by May and release some codes & demo of them in our Github by June. Smiley

Oh that's fine. I'm into strategies a bit.  Smiley  And what is the profit in developing games for your platform? They're receiving some bonuses or %?

As far as I know, the mining function will be built into the game. This will generate profit for developers.
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Great project. Very soon we will see several games made using the blockchain technology. I hope the BIT.GAME platform will work correctly and quickly.
Narimann

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Great project. Very soon we will see several games made using the blockchain technology. I hope the BIT.GAME platform will work correctly and quickly.
As far as I know, the platform will be launched in August. And the first game is in June. I wonder how the game will spread?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

As far as I know, the platform will be launched in August. And the first game is in June. I wonder how the game will spread?
Well, most likely the games will be distributed through the usual us AppStore and Play Market
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Well, most likely the games will be distributed through the usual us AppStore and Play Market
yes, I heard that BIT.GAME have agreements with them. Hence, there is such a possibility. Given that you can’t use apps from another sources on the apple devices
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

The ICO looks pretty amazing, just few days left before stage 2 end. I thought Bit.Game have more chance could reach the hardcap on the stage 3. Because it looks a bit longer until the gauges meter is full.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

The ICO looks pretty amazing, just few days left before stage 2 end. I thought Bit.Game have more chance could reach the hardcap on the stage 3. Because it looks a bit longer until the gauges meter is full.
Yes, I agree with you. I think a hardcap will be reached ahead of schedule.
komar.515

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

What do you think, what is the probability? I see that at the moment sales are not so active. Probably, it will be difficult to collect a hard cap
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

What do you think, what is the probability? I see that at the moment sales are not so active. Probably, it will be difficult to collect a hard cap

Well ... in general, sales are very active. Just the total number of tokens is quite large, so it seems that the schedule does not move. I think the probability is small, but I'm sure that the project will approach the hard cap.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Preparing for tomorrow's presentation of a new game! Guys, join the Telegram channel for the latest news: https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Official website: https://www.bit.game/
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

As far as I know, the mining function will be built into the game. This will generate profit for developers.

That's pretty fine, they can launch game about mining minerals so you can mine while you mine Grin And the reward is local tokens.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

That's pretty fine, they can launch game about mining minerals so you can mine while you mine Grin And the reward is local tokens.
It's right. Something like renewable resources. Profit for both developers and players Smiley
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Has anyone heard of the new BIT.GAME partnership with Koumei Cottage (KMC)?
vkolotun

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Has anyone heard of the new BIT.GAME partnership with Koumei Cottage (KMC)?
Yeah. Here's more information:

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1805252017540106.jpg
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Tomorrow there will be a broadcast from the event at which new partnership agreements will be discussed. The entire board of directors will participate. The broadcast will be in Youtube. As I understand it - with subtitles, so that everyone can understand what is at stake. Join the Telegram channel to stay in touch!
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
FrederickFarci

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Tomorrow there will be a broadcast from the event at which new partnership agreements will be discussed. The entire board of directors will participate. The broadcast will be in Youtube. As I understand it - with subtitles, so that everyone can understand what is at stake. Join the Telegram channel to stay in touch!
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Great, thanks for the notification! I will definitely join the viewing.
A lot of partners recently - this means that the platform is already quite in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: