Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2210 times)
The-king

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Tomorrow there will be a broadcast from the event at which new partnership agreements will be discussed. The entire board of directors will participate. The broadcast will be in Youtube. As I understand it - with subtitles, so that everyone can understand what is at stake. Join the Telegram channel to stay in touch!
https://t.me/BIT_GAME_PROJECT
Great, thanks for the notification! I will definitely join the viewing.
A lot of partners recently - this means that the platform is already quite in demand.

Yes, tomorrow there should be also a presentation of a new game. The platform will definitely be the leader among the blockchain in games.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

Hi guys. Tell me, how will the distribution of tokens occur? What kind of wallet do I need to purchase?
manox.dave

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Hi guys. Tell me, how will the distribution of tokens occur? What kind of wallet do I need to purchase?
It will be after ICO. They promise to do it in 5 days.
You need any purse of the ERC20 standard
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

I asked the support team. They advised ImToken. Try it.  Wink
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:13:19 PM

I asked the support team. They advised ImToken. Try it.  Wink
Yes, I used it. A normal wallet, there were no problems with it.
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

💙Dear Supporters💙,

BIT.GAME would like to introduce the first strategy blockchain game to all of you!🎉 The game story takes place in middle age, players act as the world’s conquerors to creat their kingdoms, expand their territories and gain wealth and glory by means of trading, fighting and diplomacy.
Excited to know more information? Welcome to follow our social media and our official website, we’ll release more details soon~
This game is open to register on June 8th. Smiley Smiley
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

Tomorrow there will be a broadcast from the event at which new partnership agreements will be discussed. The entire board of directors will participate. The broadcast will be in Youtube. As I understand it - with subtitles, so that everyone can understand what is at stake. Join the Telegram channel to stay in touch!
A lot of partners recently - this means that the platform is already quite in demand.

Yes, tomorrow there should be also a presentation of a new game. The platform will definitely be the leader among the blockchain in games.

The conference will be held in the Chinese language, because you know, it is Beijing as most partners speak in Chinese Wink BUT our marketing manager will help send some pinpoints in English ansd also chinese admin team will try to help to send some explanations in English constantly during the video Cheesy

By the way, the conference will start in about 2 hours
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

The conference will be held in the Chinese language, because you know, it is Beijing as most partners speak in Chinese Wink BUT our marketing manager will help send some pinpoints in English ansd also chinese admin team will try to help to send some explanations in English constantly during the video Cheesy

By the way, the conference will start in about 2 hours

Unfortunately, I missed. Can I see the record somewhere?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Unfortunately, I missed. Can I see the record somewhere?

Yeah, of course. You can see it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUD1VIVdyk0GGDmlUv0EqeA
The-king

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Here's some information about new game:

BIT.GAME would like to introduce the First Strategy Blockchain GAME to all of you! The game story takes place in the Middle Ages. Players act as the world’s conquerors to creat their kingdoms, expand their territories and gain wealth and glory by means of trading, fighting and diplomacy.
Welcome to follow our social media and our official website, we’ll release more details soon.
This game is open to register on June 8th
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Here's some information about new game:

BIT.GAME would like to introduce the First Strategy Blockchain GAME to all of you! The game story takes place in the Middle Ages. Players act as the world’s conquerors to creat their kingdoms, expand their territories and gain wealth and glory by means of trading, fighting and diplomacy.
Welcome to follow our social media and our official website, we’ll release more details soon.
This game is open to register on June 8th
It's impressive. I'm looking forward to playing this game. I hope it's free.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

Hi, here's a good article about the project:
https://www.ccn.com/why-bit-game-will-be-one-of-the-best-icos-in-2018/
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

Hey, thanks for the link. Excellent article. But I must say that this is not an independent opinion. Most likely, it's done by partners or the developers of the project.
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Hey, thanks for the link. Excellent article. But I must say that this is not an independent opinion. Most likely, it's done by partners or the developers of the project.
The portal warns about this. However, there are a lot of ratings and reviews from independent experts.
After the recent conferences and the conclusions of many partnership agreements, doubts in the project are completely eliminated.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

The portal warns about this. However, there are a lot of ratings and reviews from independent experts.
After the recent conferences and the conclusions of many partnership agreements, doubts in the project are completely eliminated.
Totally agree with you. I wanted to wait for the first game, but apparently I will not be able to play it until the end of ICO. So I'm going to have time to invest in the remaining couple of days with a 5% bonus.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Totally agree with you. I wanted to wait for the first game, but apparently I will not be able to play it until the end of ICO. So I'm going to have time to invest in the remaining couple of days with a 5% bonus.
Wow, just two days? And then what? What bonus will be in the 3rd stage of the sale?
jess4ever

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Wow, just two days? And then what? What bonus will be in the 3rd stage of the sale?

Already less than 2 days. The third stage will be without a bonus. So if you want to have time - hurry up!
Klennox

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Already less than 2 days. The third stage will be without a bonus. So if you want to have time - hurry up!
It is sad. But this is nothing unusual, because there should be benefits for those who invest in the very beginning.
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

It is sad. But this is nothing unusual, because there should be benefits for those who invest in the very beginning.
Naturally. Early investors are the most risky guys. Therefore, they are rewarded for their trust to the developers of the project. It is very difficult to convince people that the project is really promising. But BIT.GAME did it.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

an excellent perspective project. I invested when the bonus was 10%. I hope I get tokens without delay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: