Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
hakimon

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

in my view this bitcoin really greatly affects the growth and development of the business world. this is due to the many advantages in the use of bitcoin. like me who comes from Indonesia very much feel the good effects of bitcoin use. the factors that influence it include good bitcoin price values and fast usage process.
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

Some peoples change their life since they know Bitcoin especially me, many changes in my life since I know bitcoin, many advantages that I get from bitcoin .
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

it's my opinion, cause bitcoin ia a only way out income money. most people are belive in bitcoin or still work and should her bright future. bitcoin change many people life
Not sure but perhaps bitcoin can be used as money and then it would change the future but if on the other hand people hodl for too long then the price increases will make people richer.

Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

If the people would learned how cryptocurrency moves in our life and how it helps to us, of course bitcoin change our future because aside from gaining knowledge it really gives earning that helps for everyday living of ones family.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Of course bitcoin can change our future. It has already changed mine and I can bet it has changed the lives of a lot of other people and even more lives will be changed by bitcoin in the coming years. The money I have made from bitcoin is money which would have taken me a long time to make if I had tried to make it from my current day job, so yes, bitcoin can change our future.
Starting from each user changes. For those who have earned a profit, can definitely improve or improve its finances. Someday, if bitcoin has been received all over the world, it will definitely change lives for the better, easier, and safer. Surely the problems associated with cryptocurrency must be prevented and overcome.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Yes bitcoin can change our future but better question is for better or for worse?
There is so much more than wealth and that's what many people expect out of bitcoins.
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Bitcoin undeniably can change the future of anyone. There are a lot of work and investment opportunities provided by Bitcoin. The existence of cryptocurrency have minimize unemployment and provided extra income to those who are in need. All of these opportunities will change anybody's future as long as we work hard with Bitcoin.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

bitcoin can change the future for the better if you invest properly and can make the right decision, because bitcoin is very risky so can make you get profit but also can make you loss
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Ya that's true it could change Our Feature That makes our life easy.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

yes,bitcoin can change our future because bitcoin is easy to transact everywhere and it's very convinient to use since almost all countries acknowledge bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Bitcoin definitely has changed our life now and it will influence and change our future. It is because Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency created, has involved and influenced many people to get in bitcoin. It needs only several years for bitcoin to change the life. Now, we can see the product of this high blockchain technology has raised more cryptocurrencies to exist in the world. Many people involve in it and the bitcoin gives us more profits and benefits. Based on this condition, it is clear that bitcoin can really change our future. It may change our mindset about investment, simple transaction, trading, and other systems.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

I think it can be because bitcoin can be utilized someone in the search for income so as to make the economy becomes more awake and unemployment can be overcome after the majority of the population knows the existence of bitcoin and start investing either short or long term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Yes....this BTC are improving their standard of living in different way which can accept this bitcoin for part time job easily can gain more profit and money which this bitcoins takes a prominent role in our life.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:43:36 AM by changcloy

Many people had change their lives through the helped of bitcoin. I knew some people giving up their jobs because they give more time in the forum,trading,investing and also mining...well they only give up their jobs when they had enough funds to sustain their daily needs and to had a capital. That is why I strongly believe that soon it will happen to me and I feel that it won't be too long because I keep on saving my earning here in crypto for my self also to my two kids future.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

I think it can be because bitcoin can be utilized someone in the search for income so as to make the economy becomes more awake and unemployment can be overcome after the majority of the population knows the existence of bitcoin and start investing either short or long term.
It actually can change someone's future if they will just get into bitcoin and do their best and that will become the reason for them to keep having a bright future because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a really good source of income for the people who want to work from their home and face and sit in front of their computers maybe all day to earn at least a few hundred bucks per day.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Yes bitcoin can change our future. Because all we know that butcoin is a good investment rather than bank investments. When you earn good salary or money you may have a better life,all you want are you can buy. In fact if you have save and continoualy earning bitcoin you dont have any problem to your children's education and for your better family future. In terms of paymemt all we know the hassle that present payment system that brings to us. But when time comes that all stores or busimess stablishment will accept bitcoin it will gives us a better and smooth paying system so we can save more time that we can use in other activity.

Sometimes in our life many things happen like happy sad and many things but for doing these all things we definitely need money so bitcoin is one of the huge gift to us so my opinion is bitcoin will definitely keep you future very peaceful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

For sure bitcoin can change our future, for example in december 2017 i could afford a lot of things myself and now after investments into bitcoin i cant afford them Smiley
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Changing the entire market home stretch will not happen overnight, this would be a gradual process. Since bitcoin is an introduction of a different technology from the traditional exchange of value. It would take a lot of effort to completely change the system. But, maybe in due period of time, no one can tell if there would be a complete turn around in the market and trading system globally.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

If you know how to invest in bitcoin probably it can change your  future in a positive way but it your are reckless and don't know when to enter in bitcoin maybe it can change your future in a negative way. Many people earn huge amount in bitcoin investment and trading but there are lot also who loss there hard earned money  by buying bitcoin during its all time high and since it is dropping to 6k level some sold for a loss. and it really affect there investment in a negative way.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Hi,

The most interesting characteristic of bitcoin actually is that it allows anyone, including people who know nothing about banking, to trade products or services, around the world without any control authority. That means, that we can potentially get rid of banks and their irrationnal fees!

Thanks to the blockchain, everything is checked, nothing can be done without multiple checking. This doesn't mean that no illegal activity can be performed (there are many occurring at this very moment) but it means that everything can be tracked. Using this technology, government could no longer do whatever they want with people's money!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: