Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes bitcoin really change our future, because l prove it to my Co bitcoiners in our place.They build their own houses and having business for their stable income. What lm inspired much is the students in our place build his own house now for his future family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunter50

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Of course bitcoin has already changed our future. It already changes the many lives of people in regards to financial stability.bitcoin is still being developed and the utilization of it in out daily lives would be effective many people are interested in it and they wants to know it's value wants to know how they can use it because its easy to earn here in crypto currency.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I think this can happen. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people. It creates jobs for students. Many people have become rich by participating in bitcoins. I was also influenced a lot when participating in bitcoin. I made a lot of bitcoin money. It was a pleasure to be involved in bitcoin.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Yes, I believe Bitcoin will change everyone's future, Bitcoin is a digital coin, a very good investment and I think it is thriving and this can change a lot in the future. Technically bitcoin changes the future and makes people have better lives.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

I really do wanna agree with you but if we think about it, we can never really be sure. Yes, bitcoin can definitely change our future. But it is if and only if the circumstances that will happen days, weeks, months or years from now will be in favor with bitcoins. But hey, there's never really anything wrong about being optimistic about our futures having bitcoins alongside but let's try to not ignore the other possibilities no matter how small because even if we hate to, they are still there.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

Bitcoin change in our future by helping how to manage or invest the money that we have.
Yes it is, especially for our young people who were willing to take a chance here in Bitcoin which may be more familiar since they were born with technology surrounds them or should be say in the society where they belong in which technology has a lot of contribution as they grow. Bitcoin will lessen the poverty that we are facing through expanding the opportunities for the people to earn.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Yes it can change peoples lives. The innovation and convinience of cryptocurrencies to users and as a mode of payment changes our traditional way with transacting. People can be successful because of Bitcoin. It has the ability to give as profits higher than our average salary.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Bitcoin has already changed the financial system of the entire world in several ways. One of such amazing benefits is having total control of the wallet without restrictions from anybody or organization. The amount of profit it generates at a particular time is overwhelming which is not like that with fiat (paper money). And bitcoin has made so many millionaires. The beauty of the bitcoin technology is the fact that you can conclude transactions in less time.
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Of course bitcoin will change the future, and make a profit, we can invest more money so we can make big money
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Bitcoins will definitely change the future for us specially in times of struggle when it comes to accessing banks and middlemen to transfer our currency to other people across the world. Bitcoins have become the biggest competition money has encountered. Bitcoins will be the future.

Arshanty

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:41 PM

It could be as long as there is a kemaun to be a success of bitcoin, If bitcoin will be legalized in all countries. Bitcoin can change a person's future, with bitcoin we can invest the money we have from bitcoin...
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Of course it will, actually bitcoin has already changed our future, I mean the way which money transactions and so on. I see the potential of the bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, I am sure it will improve our lives one day

CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

Although still very new, the market has fairly shared the damage growth is strong and then the market adjusted deeply. However, it is easy to emphasize all the negative - as the way most news headlines are made. As in the case of the top cryptocurrency co-market, their application has shaken the world. finance. Users can easily find what currency is used for foreign exchange, switch in the bank and solve the bureaucracy associated with it. And BTC is also changing the financial market, which affects market math, and other altcoins and even us.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

To some extent, it seems that Bitcoin is changing our future, the thinking of the people is changing. People are becoming aware and want to take advantage of more in the less time, may be bitcoin currency of the future. Bitcoin is making its place in every field.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Yes bitcoin will change my future. As my sister is millionaire now from bitcoin. I can do it also. I will patiently wait for the price increase. So that l will meet my dreams in life.
it's really true you say that bitcoin can change the future of people, of course I am too. because bitcoin also my life can be more beautiful and my future also seems to be more beautiful also with bitcoin

Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

Yes bitcoin will change our future. People can be successful because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many peopl. Yes bitcoin really change our future.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

Yeah, you have a good point. Bitcoin can change the future of our world, on how we live in our daily lives, on how we pay our bills, on how we invests, on how the usual activities that we do everyday, bitcoin may affects it all.
I want to believe that is the greatest thing so many of us has ever experienced and the changes we thought we could never have. A lot of things have changed and a lot of things are still changing which as far as I am concerned would even usher in more freedom with the way we spend and make transactions. Taking a look at countries like Zimbabwe with a dead economy and how the use of bitcoin by the citizens have been helping a lot shows the level at which things would change for the better as we forge ahead.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

Yes, Bitcoin change our future slowly, many unemployed people having their work like here in bitcoin forum. Another is when bitcoin will totally legalize in all the countries then that's the real future change.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

Of course bitcoin will change the future and obviously it will be the good news for the unemployed as well as for any countries. Already it has been changed the transactions world. Hope for the best .
Yes Bitcoin change our future by changing our lifestyle. And this thing are happen since the dy it comes into the digital world. Bitcoin changes the thinking of people about digital currency. Its innovative transaction attract more and more people to use that. In this way Bitcoin change the money transaction process. It also change the way of shopping. It encourages people to do online shopping. Bitcoin also improve our banking experience by its innovative technology.in many country it change their economic future by reducing unemployment issues in their country   Shocked
agamassasul1

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

yes, bitcoin already change our future, there will more and more again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: