Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could bitcoin change our Future?  (Read 1618 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

Yes bitcoin will change my future. As my sister is millionaire now from bitcoin. I can do it also. I will patiently wait for the price increase. So that l will meet my dreams in life.
it's really true you say that bitcoin can change the future of people, of course I am too. because bitcoin also my life can be more beautiful and my future also seems to be more beautiful also with bitcoin
Only if bitcoin will continue to rise, we believe it will give us a good amount of profit that is why we are saying it will change our life.
There is no certainty in the future, but as long as we believe we will always feel the excitement because we are seeing it going at the right path
based on our expectation, I hope this will continue until it gives us satisfaction to cash out.

Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Yes of course, Because Bitcoin eliminates human money problems, investing on Bitcoin ensures money security as well as earning money. Bitcoin is a prominent face in the currency market, which ensures the meaning of the more dangerous people.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Bitcoin already has changed the commercial enterprise world and banking, due to the fact with the bitcoin make transactions less difficult and with none interference. aside from that very fast delivery of price range and use of very little cost Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
it is acknowledged everywhere throughout the world and there is a change for the exchange expenses and handling. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin[BTCBTCmg]

off course, bitcoin is the future currency. it's easy and fast for transactions.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

Yes, bitcoin definitely can change our future and not only ours, but the future of everything
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

well, it could be change our world into much better place in the terms of payment system. Cashless society will make earth better place because of less usage of paper in the money fiat. and its technology could help many transaction world wide in a fast way.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

Well, he already did it. All now revolve around the blockchain and the new decentralized technologies that were at the heart of bitcoin.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

after I see and feel the result of investing in bitcoin. I'm sure that bitcoin can change our future for the better. even can realize what we want like to buy a house and a car.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

Bitcoin can change our future if you're responsible to take the risk. If you're not doubting on bitcoin. There's so many 'what ifs' in cryptocurrency world and you always and you should always be aware of that. It's true, it can give us a better future, not better but the best for all of us if we believe that bitcoin won't disappoint us. It can make a convenient life, not just in payment system, it can change our lifestyle if we're responsible to manipulate bitcoin.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

Bitcoin could surely change the future of a person.
And it already proves it, It change the lives of the early users it made them wealthy and there are some who made a huge amount of profit from it.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

Bitcoin can strongly affect our future, bitcoin can widely change the economy, it can be a great alternative investment, not getting the proper income? why not invest in bitcoin? its a huge help for the industry and can actually help out the economy of a country, I hugely recommend it for the third-world countries out there, Governments should be concerned and try to know bitcoin, and yes tax might not cover bitcoin but its for the better of a country. Who's with me?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

It wouldn't change it, it would be the right question when to change it. Bitcoin is already changing our world. Of course, he does this not alone but with Blockchain technology, which creates his infrastructure. Blockchain and Bitcoin together will provide great benefits in the future. Although human beings were initially opposed to every technological development, they were able to adapt in time. Now we're in that denial process. In the near future krypto coins will begin to be accepted. From the neighborhood shop to the big shopping malls, there's gonna be a Pay-per-view. That's when we'il all see that crazy rise in bitcoin's price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Bitcoin would revolutionize the payment system in future for the better. Bitcoin offers many advantages over traditional banking system, you can send and receive payments all over the world, without having to worry about conversion rates. It is very easy and comfortable too.

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

from what I've been through all these years, bitcoin has changed my life for the better, my finances are also getting better and I have savings for my future and my family so I'm not worried about my family's future
Indah_twin

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

not just can. but bitcoin affords and gives us a better future than ever. because my former brother was still poor. but now they have become millionaires and and many people who want to have a future like my brother .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

I sure can gan. the problem is. sooner or later we will become successful people ?.
to be honest. since last 3 months. may be said I have not gotten what (0%) just get experience and science about bitcoin world .
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:25:29 AM

Hi every one.  Yeah, i think bitcoin could change our future because it seems like a game changer of some One's life and then i experienced a lot of things with bitcoin. This is started when my friends taught me about bitcoin then i learn a lot about this and study how it works.  If that happen,  many people will change their lives too and all of the people here in this world will become like us.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

There a lots of person who are benefited by bitcoin...  It really change people a lots...  There are a lots of evidences that support this....  But always remember if you want to change you future it will depends to your perseverance and determination to succeed... It is quite good if people will recognize it because there is a big chances that everyone will be benefited by it... If they literate enough about it...
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

Hi every one.  Yeah, i think bitcoin could change our future because it seems like a game changer of some One's life and then i experienced a lot of things with bitcoin. This is started when my friends taught me about bitcoin then i learn a lot about this and study how it works.  If that happen,  many people will change their lives too and all of the people here in this world will become like us.

Bitcoin is obviously making abuzz online and to different parts of the country. It has awaken the sleeping digital market because of its unbelievable but true market value which is way higher than anyone expected. Many are amazed and interested to earn bitcoin because it gives them financial stability and definitely changed their present as well as their future and that includes mine! Can't wait more of my bitcoin journey!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

when time comes that you already recieving good amount here,then you will realize how this cryptocurrency workd changing your life and the future..our life has been changed ,not just because of the earning but the way i look in life because this community teaches me that technology can shape my life
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

It depends on how you manage ypur bitcoin when you're wise enough and have the courage to join in investing and had a good project you can double your money and this will.help.you a lot.in your financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: