Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the Bitcoin  (Read 1974 times)
Brenok

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
We want to believe in it, since we invested our money in the crypto currency
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

the future of bitcoin in my opinion will soon increase and very good views from bitcoin users and the growing community even more and in case my kinda bitcoin in the future will be very bright and bitcoin will be one of the best first and most popular digital money because bitcoin is indeed the first and most popular and maybe bitcoin will indeed replace paper currency in the future because bitcoin in the future will be excellent and brilliant
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

for the future bitcoin is very clearly visible, that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. has a very good future, high coin value makes bitcoin become king in cryptocurrency.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I don't think for now, bitcoin will not die. As we can see from its past, it has survived even though there are really few people whonuse this. Because of perseverance, bitcoin is slowly known in the internet and to think about its status now, I believe it has succeeded its past years. If more people will use it in the future, it will survive the next years.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Bitcoin will have mixed future. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chinese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain. If we see at current market, the bitcoins craze is upwards and people are going crazy to get a hold on bitcoins (including some bollywood stars), which in turn is raising its current value.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

the G20 was indeed a positive one giving bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors high hopes. it goes to show countries really do want cryptocurrency to stay because they see the potentials it has and it will surely overtake fiat currency in years to come
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
If bitcoin really has a future then I'm the first to be grateful because I'm sure the profits will come to me sooner, much less bitcoin who likes and believes so I can increase the profits and simplicity for the future of the bitcoin.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

The future of bitcoin will be in my opinion will be bright. I believe that bitcoin will develop into the global payment tool
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

Bitcoin has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer.Obviously it'll continue evolving and growing.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

I see a bright future for bitcoin, nothing can ignore it right now
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Most of the major banks in the world have been interested in testing the implementation of electronic money transactions to ensure long-term competitiveness.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

It's totally unpredictable because no one knows the future of bitcoin. Though personally, I think bitcoin has a bright future and still getting higher and higher.
Yes it is true that bitcoin can not be predicted how far bitcoin stepped up but I think if more and more people who love oroun trust bitcoin then the longer the bitcoin bitcoin even more popular.
I hope bitcoin has a bright future because only bitcoin is very beneficial and profitable for daily needs.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

Bitcoin has a number of benefits that government-issued and government-backed currencies simply cannot offer.Obviously it'll continue evolving and growing.

Indeed and government can't actually do anything to make it illegal. They cannot stop a decentralised system from existing.
Puzyrok

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

Indeed and government can't actually do anything to make it illegal. They cannot stop a decentralised system from existing.
agree with you, bitcoin is already strongly entrenched in the market. and it is not so easy to displace it. everything is tied up with him and he is very popular
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Bitcoin is the future. Whether anyone likes it or not. Change is inevitable, we are entering a new king of world where in anything is virtual and we people must accept this fact. Let bitcoin enter our lives.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

I believe that the future of bitcoin will be better than in previous years, because bitcoin is also very popular in different parts of the world, so the bitcoin of the future will be better than ever.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:36 AM

The future of Bitcoin is really hard to predict. But the existence of Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency market for a long time is certain. Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future.

Bitcoin future is very clear, it will remains until all countries adopted the Digital transaction on crypto currency, Yes, Bitcoin was hit by a lot of issues on Banned,SCammer, and the never ending Regulation posted by the government institution, But if we look on the market previews, the Bitcoin price value drops and goes ups, it all depend on the volume of trading investment in the market. the level of confidence on Bitcoin is high, stability on fundamentals are good. I see the future of Bitcoin that this will eventually replace the FIAT trading to Digital in the future of trading market.
cryptman77777

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

As you know, in 2017-18 there was total crypto schizophrenia and everyone was sure that bitcoin would grow forever.

A few conclusions that I personally made for myself.

Bitcoin under 20k, ether 1,5k all the altos at the peak and it seemed to grow more and more. But, contrary to expectations, there was a collapse.

A few important points:
Follow Google trends.
We need to monitor the trend of requests: buy bitcoin, bitcoin and the like as they reflect the crowd.
When a crowd of farmers and housewives flees to buy up an asset, it should already fall.

Hamsters always shave in full. Those who enter the topic last (jumps into the departing train) almost always lose money. In the crypt, business, in other markets.
That is life.

Do not succumb to hysteria.
If suddenly everyone runs in one direction, then there can be a problem.

Beware of fear and greed: always sell on growth in small steps and buy on the fall; never buy at once for all money and do not sell everything at once.

Many experts, when I was selling bitcoin at 16-17 and buying real estate, said that real estate is not an asset. In general, everything will soon be digital and the future is already here.
Now, probably, everyone wanted to concentrate the cue ball at 18k in a real asset.

Well, in general, turn on your brain and analyze events sensibly.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Bitcoin will have a brighter future to those nation will also fully acceptance to run this system as decentralized money of their country like Denmark is  another country where Bitcoin can be used freely without any form of regulation based on Financial Supervisory Authority has made it clear that if you want to start a crypto-based exchange/business, In fact, Denmark, as well as Sweden (who happen to be neighbors), are trying to do away with physical money altogether, means they're more open to adopting crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: