Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:53:31 PM

Rebuild Wallet Help

My wallet server died, lost the wallets there, but I have backups (not my first rodeo).

I just downloaded wallet 2.4.1.0-TEK
sync'n blockchain
(was going to look for bootstrap, but I've got the time to just let it sync)

So ... exactly whats the procedure to rebuild?  Let it fully sync, then take it offline, copy over the backed up wallet.dat, then run the wallet again?  (its encrypted, so I have to enter the passphrase at some point)

hi, i suggest stop it. put the backup wallet.dat and then run the wallet
this way it syncs/scans as it goes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B3dr0ck

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

Rebuild Wallet Help

My wallet server died, lost the wallets there, but I have backups (not my first rodeo).

sync'n blockchain

So ... exactly whats the procedure to rebuild?  Let it fully sync, then take it offline, copy over the backed up wallet.dat, then run the wallet again?  (its encrypted, so I have to enter the passphrase at some point)

I thought you didn't want it to stake while it was out of sync?
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:11:00 PM

Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

I wouldn't stake until its in sync.. Smiley
B3dr0ck

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

Done
I ran into that problem in the past, anyway I have it locked, so it wont stake until it's unlocked anyway.
Did the coin Fork yet?  (I'm not sure it matters if I have the correct wallet anyway)
I'm only getting 3 active connections to the network, should I manually add some nodes, or just give it sometime (several hours)?

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:13:32 PM

So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??
A large exchange would help exposure.

All he needs to do is to take the time to talk with him, and make a good impression.

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

I don't know about all that, but Bill is interested in listening to what Thundertoe has to say, I suppose depending on what his plans are for TEK will have a lot of impact on how the conversation works out. Bill is on Slack daily, so it isn't hard to find him.
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:10:28 AM

So last night I was chatting with Bill from Bittrex and asked him what it would take to get TEK on his exchange, and come to find out.. Thundertoe just needs to have a conversation with him to talk up its good points, Bill is interested to find out more about where where TEK has been and what plans the "Dev" has for the coin... So I ask.. Why hasn't Thundertoe taken the time to ask??

All he needs to do is to take the time to talk with him, and make a good impression.

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

I don't know about all that, but Bill is interested in listening to what Thundertoe has to say, I suppose depending on what his plans are for TEK will have a lot of impact on how the conversation works out. Bill is on Slack daily, so it isn't hard to find him.

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:14:42 AM

Rebuild Wallet Help

sync'n blockchain

Done
I ran into that problem in the past, anyway I have it locked, so it wont stake until it's unlocked anyway.
Did the coin Fork yet?  (I'm not sure it matters if I have the correct wallet anyway)
I'm only getting 3 active connections to the network, should I manually add some nodes, or just give it sometime (several hours)?

As long as you don't unlock the wallet, it will not stake.  I would definitely put your wallet backup into the directory before allowing the wallet sync.  Also there is no real value in a sync without the bootstrap. It will save tons of time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:06:49 PM

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

Well, it has been 4 days since I spoke to Bill, and I just talked to him again moments ago and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him... So I guess he's not interested...

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.

So I just spoke with Bill again, and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him yet.... Whats the deal Thundertoe??
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:05:03 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 09:17:48 PM by JPred

My wallet took eerily long to find a [1] connection to network and then it died  Sad

update: it got a little life again luckily - stayin on 2 connections  Smiley ahh 3 now yeah!

FREEDOM
Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:16:57 PM

We made a push towards Bittrex once before, (when Craptsy died). As I recall they wanted to see more volume. I remember Thunder submitting to several exchanges and asking us to do requests too (we also submitted to Polo).  There has been no lack of trying.  If Bittrex has come around and now wants to give us a shot, wow! Understand this is a new development, not a case of just being lazy.

Well, it has been 4 days since I spoke to Bill, and I just talked to him again moments ago and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him... So I guess he's not interested...

That is exciting. I certainly hope Thundertoe contacts Bill.  I am starting to wonder if Yo-Bit is really much of an improvement over Cryptopia.

So I just spoke with Bill again, and Thundertoe has not made any attempt to contact him yet.... Whats the deal Thundertoe??
That would be a real lost for TEK if this oppertunity gets waisted.

Enema

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:26:53 PM

Update
Difficulty monitor for Pos
Work done , any who wish it pls pm as the owner of Tek has no said anything I will not make it public
Monitor works fine, very easy to install.

HolyWilly

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:24:27 PM

someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?
It was me, tek.presstab.pw on old version and may soon go to wrong chain.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TEK/nodes.php
Old version connections more and more every day. If you have new version it will be conversely.

Now it is happen, tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain (old version), Yobit also on old chain.
Cryptopia and https://www.blockexperts.com/tek on main 2.4.1 chain.
Enema

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:55:38 PM

someone told me tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain. can anyone confirm if it is on the wrong chain?

Old version connections more and more every day. If you have new version it will be conversely.

Now it is happen, tek.presstab.pw is on the wrong chain (old version), Yobit also on old chain.

@Noise23 @PressTab @Biomech, have we forked ?

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 01:20:10 AM

Great has anyone been in contact with thindertoe hope he is not mia

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:01:26 AM

Great has anyone been in contact with thindertoe hope he is not mia

Probably, it's been two weeks now since the last time he reported for duty.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:49:13 AM

@Noise23 @PressTab @Biomech, have we forked ?

Dunno. It does sound like it, but I find it hard to believe that presstab wouldn't be up to date. He's awful busy with school, but he's pretty hardcore about being prompt.

I reiterate, I'm not one of the developers here, just a very long term supporter. I've reached out to Thundertoe by back channels, he usually gets back to me pretty quick. I haven't been keeping up real good back or front, though it's about staking time, so I'll know very soon if the chains are having problems.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:58:21 PM

FORK FORK FORK , send coins to yobit did no show coins lost now shit

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vampirus

Activity: 982
Merit: 517

Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:12:03 PM

If you send coins, always send first small amount for testing.

I warning presstab long ago and send support tickets to yobit about new version and wrong chain, but no reaction.

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 03:06:41 PM

coins aren't lost.
they are on the correct chain.
When yobit will update, you will get your coins

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:40:45 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 06:05:33 AM by JPred

Guys, after my stake this time around, (and only at lil bit above 19%), for the first time I'm kinda getting that early 'hockey stick graph' feeling of upwards thrust. It's really quite exciting since I have built up my TEK slowly and only interjecting small amounts (that I've bought off exchange at those times I was getting a little impatient with the staking results) cause I wanted to have this very feeling I'm having now, you know that excitement that you worked diligently and patiently waiting, staking, waiting, staking and  seeing your balance increase... very small at first, looking at a flat lined graph for a long time, and only a couple TEK but keeping at it you know. Haha this feeling is priceless, and its only the beginning of my 'hockey stick curvature'  Cheesy   Viva compounding interest!  Grin

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: