Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446020 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

I voted!
Great stuff!

For anyone else who hasn't voted yet here's the link to the coin request form:
Vote for Poloniex!

We should also be looking at spreading the word about Tekcoin to the wider world  - individual Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts, personal recommendation and the like. Creating an increased awareness of Tekcoin should have a beneficial effect on volume and all the good things that come along with that.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patjar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:55:35 PM

voted
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:48:21 PM

If you would really like to see Tek Coin value grow. Get the currency to be used in a game like World of War Craft. The first digital coin to get that deal will see its value grow exponentially.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:21:05 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 10:38:53 PM by a_cat_named_joe

If you would really like to see Tek Coin value grow. Get the currency to be used in a game like World of War Craft. The first digital coin to get that deal will see its value grow exponentially.

Well, is that what we all want? If so, it needs a few of us to get together and press the case for Tekcoin. That shouldn't be too hard. Wasn't Tekcoin voted the top POS coin in recent poll? When I last looked - I can't remember where it was now - it was out in the lead. A self-replenishing coin would be attractive to users, with easy top-ups available on exchanges. Ethereum has signposted POS as the way to go. Tekcoin is already there with a proven track record that most other coins can only envy. An extra source of $ could be attractive to game companies. This could be a good exercise: to find out what is practical and to discard the chaff. Rather than thinking about it as many do, let's do it!

Do we have a Gaming Team to target gaming companies? If not, let's create one. We could start with World of WarCraft. Research. Who do we contact? What information do we need to present to them? What skills do we have available? Our Development Team could co-ordinate with the Gaming Team's efforts.

To kickstart this off, World of WarCraft is created by Blizzard Entertainment, a division of Activision Blizzard. It was founded in 1991 under the name Silicon & Synapse by Allen Adham, President & CEO Michael Morhaime, and Chief Development Officer Frank Pearce. Blizzards Headquarters is located in Irvine, California, although their contact business offices are located in France. They already have free tasters on their website combined with offers to buy their main product. Why would they need a pay per game facility? Are there any companies providing pay per game services? We could contact them as well.

Back to World of WarCraft, Frank Pearce would seem to be the man to contact in the first instance. We need to convince him why it would be a good idea for Blizzard to utilise Tekcoin. Let's have some reasons ready  ...

Better still - let the mountain come to Muhammad. Are there any game developers out there in colleges, universities and in the gaming industry itself who would like to incorporate Tekcoin into their games to provide a source of revenue? We could contact Tutors and Development Managers. We have to make it easy for them. Who do they contact? Do we have the technical capability to put a pay per game facility on their websites? Is it pay per game, or pay per round of ammunition? Both? What pieces of the jigsaw do we need to put in place?

Anyone interested in pitching in with ideas?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:50:19 PM

Taps voted!

Just saw your tagline. I love it!

Some pottery was made just to be broken.

? ok so  im sure theres some deep hidden meaning there dude, but whatever it is, it sailed right over my head

I had to think twice about it as well. Maybe he means that to be an athiest is a rigid viewpoint to hold and that anything rigid, like a piece of pottery, is vulnerable to being shattered ... and is even destined to be, as in Greek marriage celebrations. Just keep the Bostik close to hand!

theist is a rigid viewpoint. Atheism describes what you DON'T believe, not what you do. In a rational world, it wouldn't be considered extreme.
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:15:05 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 01:49:00 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Taps voted!

? ok so  im sure theres some deep hidden meaning there dude, but whatever it is, it sailed right over my head

I had to think twice about it as well. Maybe he means that to be an athiest is a rigid viewpoint to hold and that anything rigid, like a piece of pottery, is vulnerable to being shattered ... and is even destined to be, as in Greek marriage celebrations. Just keep the Bostik close to hand!

theist is a rigid viewpoint. Atheism describes what you DON'T believe, not what you do. In a rational world, it wouldn't be considered extreme.
I would argue that atheism is a rigid viewpoint. To my mind, it is an absolute position based on the notion that all the necessary knowledge is there to come to such a conclusion. As human beings, I don't think we have that knowledge ... yet, and therefore would not think it rational to absolutely exclude the possibility of a force which brings forth life - whatever that may be. Just my personal opinion which I didn't mean to offend others with who might hold a different view. I was merely trying to suggest what Joebwan meant in his some pottery is made to be broken post, which I took to refer to Sirazimuth's "born once atheist" tag line.

Incidentally, I am reminded of your gaming experience in your previous tag line, which I forgot about in quickly composing my last post in response to another Tekcoinista. It occurs to me now that you would be ideal to spearhead the promotion of Tekcoin to the gaming world if you were inclined to do so.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:56:30 PM

Taps voted!

So is your tag line , dude

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:02:09 AM

Taps voted!

I would argue that atheism is a rigid viewpoint. To my mind, it is an absolute position based on the notion that all the necessary knowledge is there to come to such a conclusion. As human beings, I don't think we have that knowledge ... yet, and therefore would not think it rational to absolutely exclude the possibility of a force which brings forth life - whatever that may be. Just my personal opinion which I didn't mean to offend others with who might hold a different view. I was merely trying to suggest what Joebwan meant in his some pottery is made to be broken post, which I took to refer to Sirazimuth's "born once atheist" tag line.

Incidentally, I am reminded of your gaming experience in your previous tag line, which I forgot about in quickly composing my last post in response to another Tekcoinista. It occurs to me now that you would be ideal to spearhead the promotion of Tekcoin to the gaming world if you were inclined to do so.

both you guys bring up good points.
so not to be OT my atheist trollery appears here....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg14677004#msg14677004

come join the fun!

i hope tek makes a comeback but not holding my breath.
hard to believe i originally bought in around 5k sat on cryptsy
like 1.5 years ago (a hundred years in crypto time)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:32:35 AM

Taps voted!

I am still involved with GameCredits, though to a lesser extent than I was due to too many projects. It would be a conflict of interest, though if you were to contact them, they might be amenable to a partnership. They're good people, and pretty driven.

On the subject of atheism, we should probably continue this elsewhere. But your conception of atheism is basically what theists say about us, not the actuality in most cases. But I need to clarify that a bit, because there is a subset of atheists who state it as a positive belief. Religious types have dubbed this "strong" atheism, vs what it seems most of us hold to, which they dub "weak" atheism.

In my arrogant opinion, "weak" atheism is by far the stronger position. Not because it's a positive belief, but because it is not. Our stance is not that we believe there is no god(s), but that we do not believe that there is based on the available evidence. "strong" atheism, to me, is just as much a religious stance as Christianity or Islam would be.

Weak atheism does not deny the possibility of deities, it just doesn't accept ordinary proofs for extraordinary claims.

That's all pretty general. Personally, I've no problem with the idea of a god or gods, but I see no convincing evidence. Religion, on the other hand, I take a strong and oppositional stand to. It makes broad, unprovable claims, and demands that those who adhere to it AND THOSE WHO DON'T accept it. Even, often especially, when those claims are contradicted by fact. And they're willing to kill over it.

I'll kill in defense of my person, my family, possibly even my nation were it actually invaded. I'll never even consider killing because a man believes something differently than I would. Depending on what that belief is, I might think him a fool. I might even say it, especially if he's not a fool generally. I'll talk about it, but I won't kill for it.

I can also state as fact that ALL current theistic religions are false. I base this on their own claims. Not all of them, some of their claims are either good morals or at least a bit of wisdom that is applicable regardless of derivation. But particularly, these two. That there is a god who wishes to be worshipped, and that he/she/it is the god of their religion.

Were these two things true, and based on their further claim that their sky daddy is all powerful, then there would be NO POSSIBILITY of plural, contradicting religions.

I could go on for pages on the particulars, but this is a thread about TEK Cheesy
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:00:54 AM

Is it worth investing in tek ?
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:40:23 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 11:30:57 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Taps voted!

I am still involved with GameCredits, though to a lesser extent than I was due to too many projects. It would be a conflict of interest, though if you were to contact them, they might be amenable to a partnership. They're good people, and pretty driven.

On the subject of atheism, we should probably continue this elsewhere. But your conception of atheism is basically what theists say about us, not the actuality in most cases. But I need to clarify that a bit, because there is a subset of atheists who state it as a positive belief. Religious types have dubbed this "strong" atheism, vs what it seems most of us hold to, which they dub "weak" atheism.

In my arrogant opinion, "weak" atheism is by far the stronger position. Not because it's a positive belief, but because it is not. Our stance is not that we believe there is no god(s), but that we do not believe that there is based on the available evidence. "strong" atheism, to me, is just as much a religious stance as Christianity or Islam would be.

Weak atheism does not deny the possibility of deities, it just doesn't accept ordinary proofs for extraordinary claims.

That's all pretty general. Personally, I've no problem with the idea of a god or gods, but I see no convincing evidence. Religion, on the other hand, I take a strong and oppositional stand to. It makes broad, unprovable claims, and demands that those who adhere to it AND THOSE WHO DON'T accept it. Even, often especially, when those claims are contradicted by fact. And they're willing to kill over it.

I'll kill in defense of my person, my family, possibly even my nation were it actually invaded. I'll never even consider killing because a man believes something differently than I would. Depending on what that belief is, I might think him a fool. I might even say it, especially if he's not a fool generally. I'll talk about it, but I won't kill for it.

I can also state as fact that ALL current theistic religions are false. I base this on their own claims. Not all of them, some of their claims are either good morals or at least a bit of wisdom that is applicable regardless of derivation. But particularly, these two. That there is a god who wishes to be worshipped, and that he/she/it is the god of their religion.

Were these two things true, and based on their further claim that their sky daddy is all powerful, then there would be NO POSSIBILITY of plural, contradicting religions.

I could go on for pages on the particulars, but this is a thread about TEK Cheesy

On the Tekcoin front I understand your gaming position.

Would I like to continue this dialogue here, or elsewhere? No. Life is too short and it is not particularly relevant to my original comment. I do not subscribe to any -ism and certainly would not want to ram any personal view I might have on the subject down anyone's throat.

I am sometimes intrigued by puzzles and in finding solutions. I saw a series of 'insider', high five, one-liners between yourself, Sirazimuth and Joebwan. I was pulled in by Sirazimuth's "?" as to what Joebwan meant by "Some pottery was made just to be broken" in an apparent reference to atheism.

I simply commented why another person might have considered a rigidity of belief in atheism to be comparable to the fragility of pottery. The -ism suffix at the end of atheism implies a belief in something even though it is a non-belief in God, a god, some force that makes life inevitably happen, or whatever.

As to what Joebwan meant by "made to be broken", I'm not sure - could he have meant that some people set themselves up for a fall? Is he convinced that atheists will eventually see 'the light'? Joebwan! Do you see the can of worms that you've opened?!
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:53:36 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 12:50:57 PM by a_cat_named_joe

I'm tempted to reply: that depends upon whether you believe in Thundertoe the Creator.

But to be practical, listen to what others say, take it with a pinch of salt, continue doing your homework and come to your own conclusion based on the reason/s why you would want to invest ... do you want to make a quick buck, or do you see Tekcoin as a long term investment? Good luck.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:25:47 PM

I'm tempted to reply: that depends upon whether you believe in Thundertoe the Creator.

But to be practical, listen to what others say, take it with a pinch of salt, continue doing your homework and come to your own conclusion based on the reason/s why you would want to invest ... do you want to make a quick buck, or do you see Tekcoin as a long term investment? Good luck.

good riposte Cheesy

As to the previous, yeah, it's important to me. If it's not to you, so be it Cheesy Back to our regularly scheduled promotion of the best POS coin Cheesy
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:28:45 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 11:30:02 PM by a_cat_named_joe

good riposte Cheesy

As to the previous, yeah, it's important to me. If it's not to you, so be it Cheesy Back to our regularly scheduled promotion of the best POS coin Cheesy

What?! A "riposte"?! This gets worse. You mean you don't actually believe in Thundertoe the Creator? Thundertoe the Mighty, the Omnipotent, the All-knowing, the All-seeing?

Surely you don't dispute that on the first day He created HoboNickels; on the second day Tekcoin; and on the 30th day He minted?

I don't know how to put this ... I'm sure that there are some Tekcoin fundamentalists here who might pray for your forgiveness ... but a discrete three Hail Tranzs might not be out of place to get you out of jail. Next you'll be telling me that you don't believe in the Tooth Fairy and I'm letting you know in advance that I have daughters who will fly at anyone doubting the miracle of changing the tooth into shining moolah.

Which leads me to the Mystery of the Tekcoin wallet. Put some Tekcoin in. Wait for 30 days, open your wallet for staking and when minting happens soon after, up to 40% of the coins you put in are miraculously added to your total amount. Those coins come out of thin air. Something out of nothing. If that's not proof of a miracle, then tell me what is? Come on, answer me that?

Seriously though, I think we are coming from a similar direction although our definition of terms might be different.     Wink
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:36:44 PM

Never seen a coin with more upside than Tek , help me on countless occasions .
With the price this Low only can go up !!!

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:52:36 AM

TEKcoin with no premine no instamine and no ico/ipo. Hi rate stake done right, coming up on 3 years and only 250 million minted so far. No other hi rate pos coin can make anything close to these claims.
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:53:39 AM

New wallet GUI for Tek Complete dev please on PM

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:15:52 AM

TEKcoin with no premine no instamine and no ico/ipo. Hi rate stake done right, coming up on 3 years and only 250 million minted so far. No other hi rate pos coin can make anything close to these claims.
Proof of God. "He has spoken"
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 01:13:26 AM

Proof of God. "He has spoken"

LOL its just thunder

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:50:42 AM

New wallet GUI for Tek Complete dev please on PM

Sell new wallet for 500K TEK

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: