Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Yes bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and its value can continue to increase due to its increasing popularity, It is good to investment in bitcoin for future profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

no one can know for certain predictions in the future but according to my thinking bitcoin using technological advancement and era and it is needed at this time that bitcoin system using advancement era and technology
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

I think it's true, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will be very promising because of the ever-increasing number of users that keeps prices going up, having the bitcoin now is something we must do to make our future better.
cuongkenh22091996

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

I agree with this idea, bitcoin is giving us a different view on life, help me have a better income than happy life, love bitcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

we all have the same thoughts. bitcoin is really the future. bitcoin is going to dominate the world by storm. or it has already dominated. clearly a lot of people are in for bitcoin.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has a future because we have seen Bitcoin prices are rising gradually. As a few days ago, some people suffered losses due to the decrease in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are a very good news for them, they have been able to reap their losses again. For this reason, I think they will be interested in investing more in bitcoin, which will increase Bitcoin business and investment and will be able to gain more confidence in the public.
So I think there is Bitcoin's future.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Well, I do believe it’s not too late, the market of the crypto currency doesn’t live according to the rules of Technical Analysis, and if you purchase and expect several years of storage, you won’t be afraid of temporary downs, even is they hit 30%-50%.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Bitcoin continues to increase on its market caps and surely more and more users are continuing to actively use bitcoin.I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I do not hesitate to keep bitcoin for a long time.Bitcoin is also the strongest coin and also can have a good investment used for future profits.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:10:53 AM

yes, it's true. many advantages of bitcoin that real money dont have. bitcoin is digital currency, it is secure and simple. so, I believe the bitcoin is the future rightly.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

things like that is very reasonable because everyone has a different opinion, and I think if we see from the history of bitcoin prices is true every time the price dropped bitcoin would be able to push back the price to be higher this is an extraordinary thing and it is certain this happens because more and more are liking bitcoin, do not think of people who think negativ, think positiv for ourselves
wily27

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Bitcoin is a krypto currency, Bitcoin has changed everything as we know it and bitcoin is what will shape the future to be the right fit for us and our children, I believe bitcoin will last for a long time ..
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Yes correct I thought bitcoin value more high in future its great to buy bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Yes the first coin bitcoin that grows in crypto and is the strongest crypto coin, bitcoin is more likely to persist in the long run and the value is increasing. Choosing a bitcoin for investment is a good and profitable option.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Many assume that Bitcoin is a fixed system of economic control, so it's not wrong if Bitcoin is good for long-term investments, everyone can have it even without a ban for every user, so everyone can not deny that Bitcoin is so good for the future all person..
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Bitcoin is the future financial market and it has changed the world to a digitized world, making all the payments and money transfers all around the world easily, securely and safely. Bitcoins has changed the entire global financial system and people prefer bitcoins than fiat system as bitcoins can be transferred all around the globe with a simple click and all can enjoy the benefits of bitcoins, now for the past nine years bitcoins has proved to be something of store and there is no other investment where the investors got the chance to be millionaires from the bitcoin technology.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

Yes everytime bitcoin price falls down it is slowly rising again and that may be a good part of bitcoin. It is good because you can actually buy bitcoin again at lower price then you'll get your profit when it rises again and indeed bitcoin was the first digital currency ever created and so obviously it should have the best value first.

ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

maybe now bitcoin not many know what bitcoin is. and I'm sure bitcoin will be the future for everyone. of these bitcoins can change people's lives. indeed now bitcoin not too famous and someday bitcoin will be the future for everyone. I'm sure of that
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

Yes it's true. Bitcoin is the future financial market and it has changed the world.It is good to investment in bitcoin for future profits. it should have the best value first.I'm sure of that
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

It does, especially now that it's rising up in value again. Many users who are just patiently waiting for this to come and happen will again be active in the market. The more people using it and doing business with it, the better it's standing will be and surely, it will give more and more people the idea that this market is really legit, perhaps some of them, the detractors that were saying how the cryptocurrency market is dying or that Bitcoin is dead.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

Of course, Bitcoin has the first mover advantage in the blockchain space and practically, It's the most widely used and accepted cryptocurrency till date. So I know that whenever there's a bear market or bad press, It'll still go up regardless of the dips. This would be even better if Bitcoin has a better transaction throughput with improved scalability. But still, It's on top.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: