Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

you already know very well about the bitcoin price chart from first appearing to date. ups and downs are common as bitcoins are fluctuation. only when it reaches the highest price then falls to 50% more, makes a little shock. but if you have a good understanding of the fluctuation of bitcoin, surely you will always believe that bitcoin has a bright future.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

Value equates to usability, perhaps that is the reason why bitcoin became valuable as it is now.

With almost all trading platform/exchanges accepting and supporting BTC it's usability increased it's value as many people started using BTC for purchases and payments.

Though volatility, as we are experiencing now, could never out rule the possibility of BTC meltdown (or it's end), Bitcoin has also shown its strength many times as you cited. Picking itself up when it seems nearly drowning in the sea of red.

Let's just continue hoping that BTC grows stronger in the coming days as many had put their trust in the first cryptocurrency ever.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Yes it is true. Bitcoin is for the future of many people. Bitcoin has value because it is the first cryptocurrency with the technology behind it is amazing and creates so many requests for consumers who have some value. If bitcoin demand decreases slightly then the value also must go down. Cool
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:36:33 AM

I absolutely agree that bitcoin is the future of monetary system and succes. Bitcoin is our future we should adopt changes in our world especially right now where everything in this world are digital. I think bitcoin in the near future will not be burst or end instead it will be the one of the successful cryptocurrency just help bitcoin to develop and improve.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

i believe in bitcoin that will be the currencies that people use in the future because the easily and the function is very much, and i hope that the bircoin can be the one of the best currencies that people in this world can use it, i think that it will be realize in 2021 or more, because as we can see right now that bitcoin is crisis in this year so it can makes the better changes in this year if it happen

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Everything changes to Bitcoin because we know how Bitcoin will attract a good thing for us and our youth in the future. Bitcoin is a bright future and you are right.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

I believe bitcoin is the future.people recognize it.people use it.lot of country accept it.bitcoin has a bright future.I hope bitcoin price better change in this year.now its value increasing.in cryptocurrency world, bitcoin lead all time.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

yes of course I think bitcoin is very promising in the future because the future has started for the development of digital currency because in my opinion the paper currency in the future is not very used and efficient so make digital currency very useful in the future and bitcoin is the eye digital money is one solution for the future.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

Bitcoin is more than the future. He enters our life, solves many problems. I believe in it.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

Bitcoin will be the future but the first ever crypto currency is not enough to stay up in the market always,and bitcoin also made good improvements since it was launched the fee was decreased through lot of forks and implementation of lightning network will make it complete technology ready to be served in the future too.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Vanheo96

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

it as a same cash ..
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

I myself also have a strong belief that bitcoin will continue to experience high prices in the next few years so that makes traders become motivated in making investments to obtain maximum profits and the economic system to be better than ever.

Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Other digital currencies will sometimes replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange Because this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency and indeed in history the same thing always happens to the new currency that replaces the old currency At least there will be one countries whose currencies might die Argentina or Venezuela This would make a very large bitcoin adopter, which would trigger an increase in bitcoin value to over USD 50 thousand when it happens.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

I don`t understand why we should talk about bitcoin in relation to future. Bitcoin as well as other cryptos are our present. Already. All we are live in a fast-changing world with already existing cryptocurrencies. But if we start to assume that Bitcoins and other cryptos will solely dominate and rule the market then...But it will take a lot of time, I think that even years. For now every country has its own "traditional" currency and no detailed legislation devoted to cryptos. As time flies by many things can change.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

Yes,of course I think bitcoin is very promising in the future because the future has started for the development of digital currency.Bitcoin your life will change, you can get all you need, you sustain the financial of yours and your family, you have an extra money.And people recognize it,people use it.lot of country accept it.Bitcoin has a bright future.I hope bitcoin price better change in this year.Because now it's value increasing.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

For me, I want Bitcoin's future money and I know it will happen. Especially nowadays many users use it, even if it's a payment it can use or purchase. So I want Bitcoin to be future money.
I agree with that because bitcoin  is very easy to use in terms of payments and its very safe to secure all your money and very useful nowadays. So i agree that bitcoin is the key to our bright future.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Yes, perhaps, the BTC is well known today, and they will become the future of the world, in my estimation. BTC may replace gold. The BTC will be a measure of the value of the whole economy.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

bitcoin does have a more beautiful future, no need to think about bad things about bitcoin when bitcoin prices decrease. bitcoin prices will definitely bounce back after a price decline.
bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is the most popular and oldest crypto currency than altcoin therefore it is very profitable if we invest in bitcoin from now on.
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

Appears to be
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Yes, it is and surely the future, it is our digital gold/money and as we all know everything right now is controlled by devices most especially cellphones and computers that is why we are on a digital world, by that I can say that bitcoin is the future and bitcoin has the future, it is the number one on the market and it will be the number one all throughout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: