Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

It's funny that many people perceive the price drop as the end of bitcoin. Just they did not have enough time to study its features and too worried when the price drops. Bitcoin has huge prospects, and the end of it will not come soon, believe me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Bitcoin is not easy now, as it is very young and unstable, but it is really a technology of the future, it has great prospects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto - currencies. Its value is rising more than we have imagined. Who knows it will not go higher. Its future is bright enough.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I think bitcoin will be a very beautiful future and I'm sure bitcoin will be a future investment and we have to support bitcoin not to accuse the government of illegal bitcoin. we have to give positive value with bitcoin. i'm sure the government misjudges btc and btc is very useful for a homeless person
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

I totally agree bitcoin is the future. Thats why we need to open in it.. because right now almost everything is digital except money and tthey hardly recognize it. Not all people recognize it.
If you really believe that bitcoin as the future, then you will do what you might want to help bitcoin always help you want.
People will issue bitcoin if they can trust the bitcoin well.
spiffcow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

And there is! I am confident that bitcoin is our future and the future of the world financial system. The earlier everyone starts to be interested in them, the faster the world will change!
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

For me bitcoin is our future, bitcoin is the future currency of the world. Just like what you have said bitcoin is very valuable because of the fact that it is the first currency that have been discovered. Bitcoin is very expensive like no others.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:10 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all coins and the first coin ever. I still believe that it will never be gone.  It is just so popular, people talk about it, someone will be curious about it, someone will try it and someone will be successful because of it. Some people who don't really understand Bitcoin are the one who always talks something about it. Bitcoin will still the future and nothing can change that.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:10 AM

Yes with the existence of bitcoin is now able to give a positive impact on one's life to continue to rely on investment as a means of income.In addition bitcoin is also able to reduce the number of unemployment in a country.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

of course, digital currencies bitcoin is smart with blockchain technology, bitcoin is King of the currency today. I believe that bitcoin is the future of the US and is the future of the financial world because its value increased more than we imagine.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

Bitcoin is the instrument that will mold and shape our future into the right one. Bitcoin are very beneficial when it comes to investment and saving money. Bitcoin will  also help you to earn money and profit that will surely makes you financially stable. Bitcoin will help you to get ready for your future.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

Yes. This is true of the current reality, the price of BTC is always leading the market and growing. So you see that they will never collapse. Only in short time BTC has recovered.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

yes for me i really envision that bitcoin is really a future for me . because without bitcoin i am not in the place where i am now bitcoin made my future a better and much more better life which really makes me love the bitcoin more . It is really great to be in this crypto world because if you are dedicated and willing to learn more about bitcoin your future will be change and will a better life where you can be able to save for your future

almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

Calm down, Bitcoin will increase again after the crisis in early 2018. Indeed in every currency there and make the price plummeted. But it is an arena for the future to grow even better
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

Ues thats true, bitcoin is the rightly future because it answers all your needs, not just your needs to your family but also to help with your friends and your relatives. Butcoin has a big influence for us, it  is the arena  for the future to grow even better.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

Calm down, Bitcoin will increase again after the crisis in early 2018. Indeed in every currency there and make the price plummeted. But it is an arena for the future to grow even better
yes and there is also no point in panicking, besides since then we always encounter this kind of problems after a huge increase it will go down for a pull back then eventually it will rise again. the only difference is that if you analyze carefully the charts years ago, the percentage of which it goes down doesn't gone below or lower than that so it is still safe. for the future, some people may say it wont last long, but who knows, we are already here in an electronic age so nobody could really tell, and most of us have a huge belief that this will be the future currency.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

it is true your opinion about bitcoin and most important bitcoin system using technological progress and development era and that's one of the reasons why bitcoin growing in the future growing technologically growing also bitcoin
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin is being considered the most potential currency for the future. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a powerful platform for trading and investment so that Bitcoin is getting accepted around the world. In this sense, we can say that Bitcoin has a great future for sure.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

I came to the conclusion that bitcoin will live long. Consonant with the opinion of the author. Bitcoin falls and rises. But it grows in relation to time
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

many people say it like this, I think it will depend on every assessment, the number of users and depends on the people who invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: