Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

People can say whatever opinion they want, should it be negative or positive. Yes you are right about the Bitcoin surviving all the falls and dip from the past few years but I think you are wrong about one thing. In my opinion, Bitcoin have value not because it is the first cryptocurreny but because the technology behind it is simply amazing and it creates so much demands for consumers which is why it has some value. If Bitcoin's demand has slightly lowered then its value also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

You know how they say "Many men, many minds". One say that bitcoin will cost 1 million another that if will collapse.
The truth is that no one know exactly what will happen.

True, but it's been a few years now since bitcoin is being used and there are certain trends repeating themselves.
Just by following them, and nothing else, you can have a sort of an idea about how things are.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

Until now I feel that Bitcoin has a very good future level. With the development of Bitcoin users are increasing the Bitcoin price is projected to continue to increase, this becomes so good of course because then we can get a much better position. Bitcoin prices could rise and price increases could be beneficial for Bitcoin users.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

Until now I feel that Bitcoin has a very good future level. With the development of Bitcoin users are increasing the Bitcoin price is projected to continue to increase, this becomes so good of course because then we can get a much better position. Bitcoin prices could rise and price increases could be beneficial for Bitcoin users.

Implicitly, the more users bitcoin has (which are increasing every day) the more it grows and reliable it is.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

You know how they say "Many men, many minds". One say that bitcoin will cost 1 million another that if will collapse.
The truth is that no one know exactly what will happen.

Bitcoin has spread to many countries in a short period of time. This has already influenced finance system and transactions. Some stores are already accepting butcoin as payment. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities to many.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Yes I surely agree that bitcoin is future, because bitcoin will help all of user to gain and earn their own money for their daily needs, bitcoin will help us to financial in life and also it helps our family by giving a money that came in bitcoin because of your hardworking.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

As Bitcoin is designed to survive in any situation and conditions so that it will last a long time, and I agree that Bitcoin is the future, with Bitcoin we can invest long-term to support our economy in the future.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

In terms of origin bitcoin establish its position first and widely known.

Etherium is the second in terms of speed which is faster than bitcoin by thousands of transaction per second

And I think the third will be Eos which is 100x faster that Etheruims transaction.

Innovation will be endless but bitcoin will still dominates in the future because of its popularity.

avdeeva

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

That is the beauty of bitcoin inestment., if you have some patience, you will never be in loss. Even after big crashes price always recovers.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Bitcoin is used in different ways in different countries like other money. IMC Approved Bitcoin is suitable for investment, Bitcoin will be rich in future in the right way.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Bitcoin has changed everything as we know it and bitcoin is what will shape the future into a fitting one for us and our children. Bitcoin is the future and you are correct.

Yep! that's right
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

We in the bullish community supports the theory that bitcoin is still young and it will attract many more users and thus creating more demands. These demands will eventually end up increase the value of bitcoin ten folds. Though this theory is not 100% absolute but we are willing to risk on it since it was a proven theory since 2009.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

choosing bitcoin for future investment is very precise. and has been proven. many successful bitcoin investors are investing in this digital money. bitcoin has become the king of coins in crypto
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

It is necessary to agree with the opinion of those people who say that bitcoin has special value and future as a result of the new unique technology on which it is based. This technology - Blockchain allows you to significantly improve the quality and speed of transactions in the financial sector, to collect investments for interesting projects, as well as perform other useful functions for consumers. As the number of users increases, bitcoin grows and has good prospects in the future.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Indeed bitcoin has a very good prospect in the business of making a profit so that makes a person becomes interested to invest and make prices soar in the next few years.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

I think Bitcoin prices are going up again because in the past such incidents are happening. If we ever lose a price, we have to be patient and we will have to keep the bitcoin even if we need it. I think it will be used as a global worldwide payment. It will be known as the world's number one currency. So in my opinion there is less chance of low prices.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

For me, I want Bitcoin's future money and I know it will happen. Especially nowadays many users use it, even if it's a payment it can use or purchase. So I want Bitcoin to be future money.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
What you want will happen soon if bitcoin has a good future and bitcoin can dominate the world so I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that is always used by humans every day, let alone I also expect bitcoin to be the first in the world used by human.
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

It is unreasonable to question the value of Bitcoin. Everyone makes the same mistake. Without knowing what Bitcoin is, comments are being made without research. Bitcoin is the turning point for humanity. With Bitcoin's discovery, the end of the metal and paper money came to an end. It's just a start. After 10-15 years, digital money will reign anywhere. Now the countries are opposed to this. But at the moment they are not blocking the activities. E.g; China explains that you forbid crypt money. But NEO is a blockchain from China. And Ethereum's greatest opponent. You should read the future ...
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

yes, it is very interesting if we analyze when bitcoin prices go down. we can gain a lot of knowledge and experience. bitcoin like a fallen person, then get up again and not give up to achieve success.

bitcoin is not a temporary trend only then disappears, but bitcoin has a definite purpose for the future, and bitcoin's popularity can attract many people.

I do not care with some people who reject and attack bitcoin, because bitcoin will be the winner.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

As Bitcoin is designed to survive in any situation and conditions so that it will last a long time, and I agree that Bitcoin is the future, with Bitcoin we can invest long-term to support our economy in the future.
I also believe that bitcoin can not take and collapse. Yes, the technology is relatively outdated already, there is a lot of new, innovative and interesting blockchains every day, but bitcoin will always remain the face of a cryptocurrency with a ready infrastructure and for a long time will be in the first place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: