Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:18 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

It is true that bitcoin always finds its way back to the top, and always comes back stronger than ever, but with a high price like this, shouldn't we ask ourselves who would use his bitcoin to buy things these days, no one would, because spending a 10$ worth of bitcoin today maybe become 1000$ tomorrow and that though is what prevents bitcoin from becoming a being a practical currency, bitcoin is good and was the first and has brought a revolutionary idea of transactions to the world, but it is not well adapted to be used as a regular payment method.

The important is that there are people using it as currency, regular payment method. They aren't worried about BTC price in few weeks or days, they convert their fiat into BTC and use it instantly for their needs. It's very useful for different kinds of purposes and situations. Everyone can benefit from Bitcoin: Holders, traders, dealers... And I believe that is why BTC keeps on top and always overcome crisis times (surely what it represents, its reputation and technology play a big role too).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

Bitcoin is really our future. In this world of modernization, we should learn and adapt the advancement of technology like the bitcoin which is the bew modern payment system worldwide which posses a lot of benefits and advantages that we can use in our daily living.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

You do not need to make any kind of profound analysis to know that is the truth, we have seen crashes like this recently in the past in fact there have been even bigger crashes in the past but people do not really take the time to make those kind of analysis and that is why they panic and sell their coins for so low of a price not understanding that this price is only temporary.
asm0305

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

Yes it is a future of many peoples one who working in bitcoin.
Also they all saving money for their next generation,and also guiding for their childrens about this bitcoin.
In next future further the value of cryptocurrency will raise respectively,and hence results in more chances of earning profit.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

Yes it is a future of many peoples one who working in bitcoin.
Also they all saving money for their next generation,and also guiding for their childrens about this bitcoin.
In next future further the value of cryptocurrency will raise respectively,and hence results in more chances of earning profit.

Yes it is our future if the demands of investing is still high or the process is growing. It is our future if no one can destroy bitcoin and will be legalized soon for the
next generation.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Your the right type of person to make money You see their is a great investment in crypto Spread your investment if that is what you see is best jump on the gravy train not every investment is a winner in life but you only need the odd one to to be and your life jumps to a new leavel I started with a range of crypto in the start of 2017 be just stick to be blue chip crypto stock

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Bitcoin has changed everything as we know it and bitcoin is what will shape the future into a fitting one for us and our children. Bitcoin is the future and you are correct.

The violent fluctuations, the petty politics, malicious actors. All these points would argue for the contrary. Bitcoin can't really be a viable digital currency until the price swings drop to acceptable levels. Scaling is the other issue. Also the proof of work, which requires incredible energy resources. Lots of issues to overcome. We can't be sure it's going to be what we all dream it will.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Bitcoin is no longer the future but the present! For bitcoin, you can today buy almost everything. And most importantly, bitcoin is good as an investment tool. There was information about the recognition of bitcoin in Russia. The Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance are discussing methods of controlling operations with cryptocurrencies. The authorities are concerned about the possibility of digital currencies for illegal cashing and tax evasion. Therefore, in 2018, bitcoin can be legalized in Russia. In other countries, this is already happening. In Japan and Germany, the cryptocurrency is widely used in electronic calculations, and in Switzerland, the bitcoin equivalent to the official currency. The number of users of cryptocurrencies today exceeds 10 million people. Over the next few years, this figure could rise to 100 million.
TheReality

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

maybe now bitcoin not many know what bitcoin is. and I'm sure bitcoin will be the future for everyone. of these bitcoins can change people's lives. indeed now bitcoin not too famous and someday bitcoin will be the future for everyone. I'm sure of that
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

Yes, it is true.
Bitcoin is the future for all such payment transactions, and that will make all transactions easier and safer.
Bitcoin is also the future for us to save and also get capital for our economic development in the future.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

I do not think that these currencies are risky to investors, and there are now a lot of people who do not want to invest in virtual money because they are concerned about hackers and fraudsters. I think that in the future there will be more people involved in bitcoin and virtual currency.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
mull99

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

yes if we see from its graphics bitcoin prices greatly decreased this few months, and if it rises again its price can be up to double than the previous price, and currently many people are hesitant to invest in bitcoin for fear of its price is not up again
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

We do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future. as we have seen technological developments have changed everything, so bitcoin tends to increase better than it is now.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

over the past week, bitcoin has grown, and I am very pleased, but there are rumors that it will again drop - who thinks? bitcoin will grow or fall (period month)
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Bitcoin, a kind of virtual digital currency, has not been fully popularized and applied. But in today's Internet and financial industry, from birth to today, ten thousand times growth, the speed is skyrocketing, completely beyond the passion of the stock market!

Due to the existence of intelligent contract script systems, BTC transactions can be forced to solve this problem, which gives users the confidence to handle transactions for the most part. And BTC inventors also believe that in "smart" contract deals after popularization, the government will not need to spend taxpayer money to keep some arbitration institutions, such as courts, public security bureaus and so on.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:36:07 AM

Because of bitcoin your life will change, you can get all you need, you sustain the financial of your family, you have an extra money.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

I also think that bitcoin is the world's number one crypto currency today, and a hope for bitcoin hunters to have a very good life by getting huge profits through bitcoin because bitcoin prices tend to rise very high. for that bitcoin is the most appropriate future hope for everyone because bitcoin itself has a very promising future if we compare it with other coins.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

Correct, when we analyze the price of bitcoin in the past few years it is same now ups and down, but still the price is increasing continuesly every year so thats why many countries are continue to accept it after they realize that bitcoin is worth to hold many years
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Bitcoin is a very valuable asset and asset today. Although bitcoin prices always decline in price, but it will return Normal to price increases. So it can be said that bitcoin offers us an opportunity to generate profit margins. For anyone who can use it well then it can make us earn income. Bitcoin is a wonderful thing and to me it is the most amazing thing that ever existed in the world's financial system.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

I would not say Bitcoin in particular. But Crypto in general I think will be having a mass adoption. We still in the early stage. Only 1% of the stocks market is needed and we will be a multi trillion dollar market
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: