Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1129 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

It's hard for us to determine the future because there's always a different possibility. Bitcoin is the one who brought up crytocurrency to the world, without it cryptocurrency would be less known. Bitcoin is putting its name to be the future of currency, especially digital currency. It's still developing and improving which would help it reach greater heights. For its issues, as a user its our responsibility to know the risks we are taking and how to handle it. Maybe we can be unlucky, but perseverance can say the bitcoin can be our future we look forward to.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

It's funny that many people perceive the price drop as the end of bitcoin. Just they did not have enough time to study its features and too worried when the price drops.Bitcoin is not easy now, as it is very young and unstable, but it is really a technology of the future, i'm sure the government misjudges btc and btc is very useful for a homeless person
jenilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

I believe that the bitcoin is the right future. I start in bitcoin last year 2017. And because of these I have extra source of income.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency and the future of digital payment system. Customers and users are believing that bitcoin will lead them and guide them to success future. Bitcoin is full of benefits and advantages that can help you to plan your future you can invest ij bitcoin or earn huge profit easily and save it for your and family future.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

exactly what you reveal, because I think that many people think negatively about bitcoin especially when bitcoin prices drop in February2018. but actually bitcoin will prove that is indeed the best crypto currency and is a very good future hope because bitcoin has a brilliant future. I do not hesitate to store as much bitcoin as possible because someday bitcoin will have a very high selling value.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100