Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

People can say whatever opinion they want, should it be negative or positive. Yes you are right about the Bitcoin surviving all the falls and dip from the past few years but I think you are wrong about one thing. In my opinion, Bitcoin have value not because it is the first cryptocurreny but because the technology behind it is simply amazing and it creates so much demands for consumers which is why it has some value. If Bitcoin's demand has slightly lowered then its value also.

Yes, bitcoin is the future and it continue to dominate today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Yes. This is so true. Bitcoin has a proven track record of bouncing back from a crash much higher than the previous all-time-high. I'm not saying that we can expect the price to get and break the $20K barrier because we don't know what the future holds, but I'm optimistic that we can get around that price before the end of the year.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

Those who are suspicious doesn't really understand how the market operates. Its pretty obvious that the rise can't go on forever, specially the peak that we have reached in December. As you can see, after the madness in December, bitcoin started to fall apart and hitting bottom at $6+++. But we have at least recovered but we are not out of the woods yet as another pullback has just started and the bears clawing back.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

Agreed. But I don't think that is the first crypto. There are other before, but it didn't enjoy the support of many people that's why it just died a natural dead. But bitcoin is different, it took out and many people started to see its potential as form of invested.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

People can say whatever opinion they want, should it be negative or positive. Yes you are right about the Bitcoin surviving all the falls and dip from the past few years but I think you are wrong about one thing. In my opinion, Bitcoin have value not because it is the first cryptocurreny but because the technology behind it is simply amazing and it creates so much demands for consumers which is why it has some value. If Bitcoin's demand has slightly lowered then its value also.

Yes, bitcoin is the future and it continue to dominate today.
Bitcoin marketcap continues to increase and surely more and more users are continuing to actively use bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I do not hesitate to keep bitcoin for a long time.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

Yes bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and its value can continue to increase due to its increasing popularity, bitcoin is also the strongest coin and also can for a very good investment used for future profits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Yes, I love the word "Bitcoin is the right future", but, if I may add, I will add the word "and real".
Why ?, Because of Bitcoin we will get a lot of lessons about the World Investment that previously not at all we understand, (for which in the learning stage).
From this Bitcoin also we will get a lot of fields of work that we can do to get the benefits that we can re-invest as a means of saving, as well as capital for our future to be even better.
Bitcoin is the right future and also real, for all people in this world can see and also feel a development of the New World of Digital Tech from Bitcoin this.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Lots of news sources predict that bitcoin prices will rise again as has happened in the past few months. We just need to be more patient and stick with our bitcoin. Also, given the state of the digital age, like cryptocurancy used in some places as payment, I think it will be used more in the future. So, I think Bitcoin is the future rightly.
vandako

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Yes, this is the beauty of bitcoins. I also think that if someone is patient enough to wait at least an year with his bitcoin investment, he cannot be in loss.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Lots of news sources predict that bitcoin prices will rise again as has happened in the past few months. We just need to be more patient and stick with our bitcoin. Also, given the state of the digital age, like cryptocurancy used in some places as payment, I think it will be used more in the future. So, I think Bitcoin is the future rightly.

They predict with nothing that is actually backing their predictions, the only think I can relate to bitcoin's future is maybe the increase in money laundering through the years as regulators are going to be more hard and tough about trading with cash money, as they are trying to force anyone to trade through the electronic system so they keep it tracked as they want to.
Bitcoin is really going to be the trigger to start the revolution that forces anyone to use a 3rd party in order to transfer money to someone who is located abroad.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Yes bitcoin is the future. It is the right time to rising the price of bitcoin. In a few days ago bitcoin price is going to down $5k+. Now its going to ups its price and it is going to ups and ups. So it is the right time to invest in bitcoin and take a chance to change there life who invest in bitcoin now. After few month i am sure it will be high profit to get  from bitcoin. So i think this is the proper time and get after profit in future.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Yes bitcoin is the future rightly. But where are  we in this future. You should discuss it this subject
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

I rightly agree that Bitcoin is the future. This blockchain technology is certainly the future of the world and Bitcoin is the king here. Considering the prices changes in all cryptos, they all fall when Bitcoin fall and rise when Bitcoin rises.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

It is true that bitcoin always finds its way back to the top, and always comes back stronger than ever, but with a high price like this, shouldn't we ask ourselves who would use his bitcoin to buy things these days, no one would, because spending a 10$ worth of bitcoin today maybe become 1000$ tomorrow and that though is what prevents bitcoin from becoming a being a practical currency, bitcoin is good and was the first and has brought a revolutionary idea of transactions to the world, but it is not well adapted to be used as a regular payment method.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

Yes really bitcoin is our future. It brings hope to every one. I can make my dreams through bitcoin trading.k can easily meet my dreams. This is our big opportunity to have a chance to be a millionaire.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

And that is my reason why interested in bitcoin, satoshi designs the bitcoin system perfectly from the defense side, and this means that bitcoin still has a high popularity in the eyes of investors. so, the value of bitcoin always persists.

Many figures say that bitcoin has died hundreds of times, so, the wrong statement if some people say that bitcoin does not recognize deflation. people only know about the value of positive bitcoin, but they do not know the lack of bitcoin.

and I think, you are wrong if say that bitcoin has value because of the first one.

the truth is bitcoin which has value because bitcoin excess that can attract many big investors.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Bitcoin is the future rightly for what exactly? As a payment method it surely has a future because many people know it and it is also the most accepted coin world wide. But as an investment, it surely has no bright future because price is already high at $9,000 currently and you need huge price increases to have a nice winning rate. Whereas you can easily reach huge winning rates when investing in promising altcoin projects.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:30 PM

Fun fact for you guys. I got interested in BTC in 2014 and at that time you could barely see any advertising in the media. Some social media pushers were promoting their altcoins and of course you could see the banners and articles on tech sites. Now I'm seeing articles in the mainstream media, getting emails on my private mailboxes (never used for anything crypto related) about profitable BTC investments. This is a different world that we're living in. We may wake up one day and see billboards advertising BTC in the streets and people casually chatting about it in the street.

I was supposed to invest in bitcoin back then also, A friend referred it to me but I don't pay any interest. I haven't heard anything about it before, I cant find anything from the internet and the social media. But time really have change, the demand and popularity butcoin have gain is amazing. It grows tremendously and there were still big expectations for it. I wont be surprise if one day we can no longer afford it.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Yes, that's right, and I totally agree.
Bitcoin is the future for us to see, and also feel a huge development of a digital technology in the world, which will make it easier for us in terms of any payment transaction.
Bitcoin is the answer of us will follow the Age of the Age of Digital Technology.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most profitable investment, because of the dominance and the trust, bitcoin always become the number crypto when people want to invest in crypto, its the most secure and most highlighted coin, and bitcoin already rise so many times from the pit, for the early adopter that already witnessed so many rise and fall believe that bitcoin is a strong coin and will be the future currency, together with blockchain, bitcoin already make a new technology that is very useful for the future
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:21:11 AM

Useless, that will be the word is basically came from all bitcoin haters because they never gives bitcoins importance all they only know is spreading negative thoughts about btc, those people are really terrible. However, in the people whose truly believe to this system will really love it and it making sense that bitcoin are really important and very useful to them which is very true. Bitcoin can gives a lot of benefits and opportunities that can be change our life in much better so still supporting and demanding to it is nice decision to make.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Bitcoin is the future rightly for what exactly? As a payment method it surely has a future because many people know it and it is also the most accepted coin world wide. But as an investment, it surely has no bright future because price is already high at $9,000 currently and you need huge price increases to have a nice winning rate. Whereas you can easily reach huge winning rates when investing in promising altcoin projects.
It is possible for the payment because there are shopping center that accepts bitcoin. You can make a lot of profit from investment when you buy lot during its fall because once its fully recover, you have to wait and wait for it the rise up and gain huge profit. Use bitcoin also to have investment in real state asset that can be more expensive in the future. Diversify your investment because even you have future in bitcoin, there are lot of ways to gain more. Do not depend on only one.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: