Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
calum holding25

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Lots of news sources predict that bitcoin prices will rise again as has happened in the past few months. We just need to be more patient and stick with our bitcoin. Also, given the state of the digital age, like cryptocurancy used in some places as payment,
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

In next future further the value of cryptocurrency will raise respectively,and hence results in more chances of earning profit.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

Bitcoin's price is going to rise up again as it has done each and everytime in the past.We just need to have more patience and keep holding our bitcoins.Condition of cryptos now is being used in some places as payments.I think it would be used a lot more in the future.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

Bitcoin most powerfull coin in cryptocurrency market because daily transaction in market is the biggest. As pioneer in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is like gold in real world and its good investment. Many expert said that bitcoin price can reach $25k end this year and able to reach $250k at 2023.
With decentralized system, bitcoin is more safe and thats why bitcoin price is most expensive in the market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I believe by investing us in bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also a very good investment that we get, because the future of bitcoin is also very good that we produce with many advantages easily.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

It is true well we always based on the chart of bitcoin whether what will be our next move will be. Bitcoin always in the crisis however it will always raise up again after the long struggle somehow it will not took time to recover yet many people still don't believed in this why? because they knew that bitcoin is really useless unless it will be published by news in t.v many people had very bad experience using bitcoin that is why sometimes they rant it into social media that others believed in it. While those people who really believed in bitcoin are in silent of earning big.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Bitcoin has value more than the fact that it is the first. There is definitely some value in that but it is not the primary reason. I would like to believe that the reason why Bitcoin came into the top and stayed there every single minute is that its technology is revolutionary and that it can be used in so many things. The price drop has been happening not just to Bitcoin but to every coin. Not a big story therefore.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

When bitcoin demand decreases slightly then the value also must go down.It is for the future of many people. Bitcoin has value because it is the first cryptocurrency with the technology behind it is amazing and creates so many requests for consumers who have some value.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

many people also say that bitcoin is the mother of some coins. and also bitcoin is a price center for some coins.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Bitcoin has changed everything as we know it and bitcoin is what will shape the future into a fitting one for us and our children. Bitcoin is the future and you are correct.
What you are saying is very true about the future of bitcoin because I know that bitcoin is sure to change the lives of many people for the better including myself so in the future I feel at ease to make my family happy for the future.
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

its true bitcoin is the future it will increasing and growing day by day and every online site accepting it also offline stores and banks e.t.c that's why our believe that bitcoin is future
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Hence, there are a lot of people saying that the use of bitcoin will end or bitcoin will die and or bitcoin will collapse. But it is not not true for me, because there has no facts yet or any evidences or proofs that it will be happen. There are only one of the weakness and false prediction that weak people can give especially those who are not yet using bitcoin. Those people are not true believer of bitcoin that's why they have no trust and believe to it's system. But for me, there is no doubt that bitcoin can lead  people in reaching their goals.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

yes you are right bitcoin I think is a very popular coin in the future and very useful for the future, if you realize nowadays have started a lot of developing technology that all digital so digital currency like bitcoin is definitely very useful and can trigger price movement bitcoin.
BlackSeaConqueror

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

The crypto currency is the future technology, Bitcoin is the king of crypto. so, I think bitcoin will be needed in future.  I personally get alot income from bitcoin.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Yes, of course it's the future that bitcoin is good because it's a great value and outstanding as well as non-threatening many people and this has a value of bitcoin is remarkable that make many people become successful because of the bitcoin.
jchav010101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

Bitcoin is for the future of many people. It has value because it is the first cryptocurrency with the technology behind it is amazing and creates so many requests for consumers who have some value.Lots of country accept it.I hope bitcoin price better change this year.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Yes, perhaps, the BTC is well known today, and they will become the future of the world, in my estimation. BTC may replace gold. The BTC will be a measure of the value of the whole economy.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:34 PM

You know how they say "Many men, many minds". One say that bitcoin will cost 1 million another that if will collapse.
The truth is that no one know exactly what will happen.
Because you don't believe on it's technology that's why you guys believe that bitcoin is useless. Though If you gonna look all altcoins under bitcoin they have real asset or projects that can be use by humankind for this generation and so on..

bitcoin is really useless unless it will be published by news in t.v many people had very bad experience using bitcoin that is why sometimes they rant it into social media that others believed in it.
Bitcoin has value more than the fact that it is the first. There is definitely some value in that but it is not the primary reason
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

I agree with your opinion. bitcoin is the right future. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world, its technology is modern, many people have used it. The value of bitcoin is huge, it has many benefits, I think bitcoin will be a currency of the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

BTC is obviously the future, no doubt about that. The first crypto to be made, The grandfather of all coin and experienced on the marketplace. BTC will never die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: