Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1447 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 523970 times)
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 01:44:49 AM

I think the easiest way to make BTC would be from referrals, although getting the referrals in the first place would likely not be so easy. If you refer someone who then refers several other people, the potential is definitely there! The only problem is that I guess you're not allowed to post your referral code in this forum, because when I did my post got deleted..

Yes, in this forum it is not allowed to post referral links. Unless you provide some useful information about the site and can ask visitors to use your referral link if they are interested in explicitly mentioning that it is a referral link and you should need to provide one non-referral link to the site.

That is basically what I did - I made the post to help answer someone's question, and left my referral link to this website/faucet, and a different website/faucet as well, making it clear in both instances that they were both referral links for new members who were interested in joining.

Thanks for the more specific information/guidelines though - always good to know, as I would never intentionally break any of the rules/guidelines!  Wink

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:49:17 AM

That is basically what I did - I made the post to help answer someone's question, and left my referral link to this website/faucet, and a different website/faucet as well, making it clear in both instances that they were both referral links for new members who were interested in joining.

Thanks for the more specific information/guidelines though - always good to know, as I would never intentionally break any of the rules/guidelines!  Wink

Thats a way to learn, even the referral link that I joined some months back in a thread was taken down after some house clean up but the guy is still true to his words to share any referral earnings among referrals which I still get in my account in freebitco.in but what really surprises me is the algorithm of the which has make it impossible for me to even go beyond the 2000s mark satoshis? I am still wondering...
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:54:27 AM

It would be useless to post ref links here imo

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
carpediem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:55:52 AM

i love lottery on here eventhough i dont have much luck on it  Cheesy
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 03:15:31 PM

It would be useless to post ref links here imo

First of all referral links are not allowed to be posted here in the forum. They have a strict policy against referral spammers and you can get banned. There are other ways of spreading your referral links and getting referrals.

Of course everyone loves the lottery, and to win it of course. I have myself won the 200$ faucet roll but have never won the lottery yet. But I am sure many of the users who won the lottery never actually posted here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

yep dont buy lottery go for double bounuses - it works great Smiley

That's right. I have never heard about anyone winning their lottery. But what I heard is that someone has won $200 on their freerolls recently. If this is true that's amazing. I hope I win $200 there one day. 
zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

Can some one tell me that is there any way to win the most amount in a roll? I have tried many settings for auto bet and some time i do manual but those are not working, I have seem many persons are selling their scripts which can work automatic and there is no need to worry about the losses but i am not sure.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

Can some one tell me that is there any way to win the most amount in a roll? I have tried many settings for auto bet and some time i do manual but those are not working, I have seem many persons are selling their scripts which can work automatic and there is no need to worry about the losses but i am not sure.

Do not trust anyone who is selling a script with a guarantee of winning! Ask yourself whether if they could always win, they would have to sell such a script? Gambling is gambling, there will always be a risk.
If you are asking about lottery, answer is yes - there always is possibility to win the highest reward, but in this case % of hit is very very low.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

zef316

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:56:55 PM

Do not trust anyone who is selling a script with a guarantee of winning! Ask yourself whether if they could always win, they would have to sell such a script? Gambling is gambling, there will always be a risk.
If you are asking about lottery, answer is yes - there always is possibility to win the highest reward, but in this case % of hit is very very low.

Yes thats why i am not buying anything from them and the persons who are giving free script also not safe as the script not working properly after some time and users loses their invested amount easily in seconds. They dont think about the poor persons who invested their ll money in this game with the hope to win and change their lives.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:05:03 PM

Yes thats why i am not buying anything from them and the persons who are giving free script also not safe as the script not working properly after some time and users loses their invested amount easily in seconds. They dont think about the poor persons who invested their ll money in this game with the hope to win and change their lives.

Yes, scripts will never give you any guarantee! What is even worse, many times happens that scammers install in scripts like this keyloggers or other malware, so be careful with software like this
On the other hand, poor people should to stay away from gambling. If someone like to play, should use for that faucets like freebitco.in, and not deposit there. Gambling certainly will not help them get rich.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:55:20 PM

In last few days I try many time but its not work for me as low rolls win regularly but as I place some big I never have any win I play mostly manually never try any script or any thing like this
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:08:12 AM

Not only you but none of the members on this forum are lucky to win a lottery from this site yet. It looks they are not fair enough in choosing lottery winners. I also tried few times long time back and never win any things and I gave up. Now not using this site at all.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:33:56 AM

Not only you but none of the members on this forum are lucky to win a lottery from this site yet. It looks they are not fair enough in choosing lottery winners. I also tried few times long time back and never win any things and I gave up. Now not using this site at all.

How can you know that they are bot fair to pick their winner? We never know for real how they pick the winners though because no one ever claimed it before right here. And OP never tell us how exactly they pick thr winners. Btw how much is the highest tickets that you ever submit? I saw most of thw winners submit good number of the tickets and win some of their coin
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:55:10 AM

Only one quick question: why Freebitco.in is listed in "Gambling" section and all other faucets are in "Micro earnings"?
I see in the initial post: "The longest running bitcoin faucet!"
I'm not ironic, I just ask Smiley

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:56:32 AM

Only one quick question: why Freebitco.in is listed in "Gambling" section and all other faucets are in "Micro earnings"?

It's in both sections since it offers micro earnings and gambling.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:02:52 AM

the title tell us about free bitcoin from faucet but the content mostly about multiply bitcoin (gambling) .
as time goes by a lot of people interested in the gambling feature in the site instead the faucet itself.
and i guess nowadays the site transformed based on popular content of the site (multiply bitcoin) , people come to the site mostly to gamble.

edit : lookslike op himself have clarified about the dual content in post above .
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 08:14:41 AM

Thank you for your answer.
You gave me an ideea: to make the same, because my website is 99% similar with yours (gambling with a faucet integrated) - CoinDrip.com

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:31:59 PM

You gave me an ideea: to make the same, because my website is 99% similar with yours (gambling with a faucet integrated) - CoinDrip.com

Freebitco.in was created as a faucet. I assume that wetsuit at the beginning did not plan to create a Hi-Lo game ..  Roll Eyes But as he mentioned later, in this moment the main source of income is gambling. I think it is fair to put the service in both sections.

Btw - @wetsuit - Respect man!  Cool

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:38:27 PM

I saw your website looks neat to me, just make sure you keep it going up like freebitco.in, thier user base grew because of gambling and faucets and time payment, make sure you also continue to do the same. Wish you good luck, who knows you may leave freebitco.in behind in the long run. Keep us posted about your success.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 12:52:13 PM

I saw your website looks neat to me, just make sure you keep it going up like freebitco.in, thier user base grew because of gambling and faucets and time payment, make sure you also continue to do the same. Wish you good luck, who knows you may leave freebitco.in behind in the long run. Keep us posted about your success.

If you want to suggest him or talk something about his site then you should come and post it on his thread instead of in this thread. I know wetsuit will not mind it but as good people you should appreciate others.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1447 »
  Print  

Jump to: