Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 1446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 523497 times)
Filx1323

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:45:12 PM

18W6SZpD7RXYjUToKY5wWxddYti2edZGeu

Sorry if this no longer applies for the 5mBTC bonus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

As for your brother and friends, when they are experiencing this problem the next time, could you ask them to note down their IP's and then check if it clashes.
could it be that they have different accounts but both using the same bitcoin address?

stonerdyke

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:50:02 AM

For anyone else wondering if the bonus is on...

hey,

.00005 giwaway still available? here's my address: 17w9MLAzr58X3g9SL7q8kHjv2JQtEXyPGZ

btw, site is down at the moment.

regards

Sorry, that bonus was stopped a while ago.

Sorry for the downtime guys, the database had become corrupted and it took me a couple of hours to fix it but no data was lost and everything is back to normal now.

No it isn't, so ya dont need to post your addresses!
I thought I'd sign up and the site looks good, wasted my first roll all on bets straight away, nice and addictive like gambling should be!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:30:16 AM

As for your brother and friends, when they are experiencing this problem the next time, could you ask them to note down their IP's and then check if it clashes.
could it be that they have different accounts but both using the same bitcoin address?

I think this couldn't be possible at all. When you register, you provide your bitcoin address (which serves as login) and password. So trying to register with the same address would be equal to resetting your password as I get it...

ypowerstar

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:44:39 AM

期待恢复!

1HMy8ry6NU5RbvkvP4UDw5UnFZ5KrvGQTZ
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:01:14 AM

I think this couldn't be possible at all. When you register, you provide your bitcoin address (which serves as login) and password. So trying to register with the same address would be equal to resetting your password as I get it...

Yes that is correct. The website wouldn't allow you to register 2 accounts with the same address.

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:19:26 AM

Is anyone else having this problem?  I've reset my computer and tried a different PC, but no Captcha is showing up.  I don't use Ad-Blockers or anything like that, and I'm the only one in my household who knows what BTC stands for.

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:39:16 AM

I am new in freebitco.in but loved it and its multiplier.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:41:08 AM

Is anyone else having this problem?  I've reset my computer and tried a different PC, but no Captcha is showing up.  I don't use Ad-Blockers or anything like that, and I'm the only one in my household who knows what BTC stands for.

Change your browser
I faced the Same problem  but when i changed from Chrome to Firefox it worked.
Try it may be it will work

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:08:12 AM

Looks like it was a recaptcha or whoever wetsuit uses problem.  Cryptsy's was also broken for awhile.  Everything is up and running now though!

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:56:15 AM

There was an issue with recaptcha which resulted in the captcha now showing up. It is back up now.

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:58:46 AM

Hi,

I really like your site, but could you make the hourly 'Free Play' game also provably fair ? The game is great because of the chance to win 0.2 or 0.02 bitcoins but I don't see any real proof that you can actually win this at a fair 1/10000 and 2/10000 chance ? And without the top wins included in the game, there's no fun to it...

How do we know the number is generated in all fairness ?

I've been playing the hourly game many times a day for a while now and I seem to be having a number between 9886 - 9985 (earning you 2203 Satoshi) quite a lot (about 1 time out of 10 !!!) even though that's far more than the mathematical chance of 1 time out of 100 !!! Makes me believe that you silently increase the chance to win 2203 satoshi for making the game more popular... I'm wondering if you silently decrease the chance to win higher amounts too, otherwise you would not be able to make any profit out of your site...

And I know about the stats of payments shown on the site, but that doesn't prove the fairness of how the number is generated. So please show me i'm wrong by adding such an system to the site, as i love the concept of bitco.in !
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

Hi,

I really like your site, but could you make the hourly 'Free Play' game also provably fair ? The game is great because of the chance to win 0.2 or 0.02 bitcoins but I don't see any real proof that you can actually win this at a fair 1/10000 and 2/10000 chance ? And without the top wins included in the game, there's no fun to it...

I've been playing the hourly game many times a day for a while now and I seem to be having a number between 9886 - 9985 (earning you 2203 Satoshi) quite a lot (about 1 time out of 10 !!!) even though that's far more than the mathematical chance of 1 time out of 100 !!! Makes me believe that you silently increase the chance to win 2203 satoshi for making the game more popular... I'm wondering if you silently decrease the chance to win higher amounts too, otherwise you would not be able to make any profit out of your site...

And I know about the stats of payments shown on the site, but that doesn't prove the fairness of how the number is generated. So please show me i'm wrong by adding such an system to the site, as i love the concept of bitco.in !

Yup, I can do that. It is actually on my list of stuff to do. Give me a week to implement it.

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

Hi,

Yup, I can do that. It is actually on my list of stuff to do. Give me a week to implement it.
That's great, thanks ! By the way, could you explain how a 'seed' is proving fair game ? Because I don't understand how showing a seed for the next game proves anything when only the creator knows the algorithms to 'solve' the seed. Not that i doubt the system, i suppose it works as many sites use it, but for me (= a noob when it comes to scripting) it shows as much as posting a picture of a cat with a subtext "provably fair game, see fluffy cat image" Sad
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

Hi,

That's great, thanks ! By the way, could you explain how a 'seed' is proving fair game ? Because I don't understand how showing a seed for the next game proves anything when only the creator knows the algorithms to 'solve' the seed. Not that i doubt the system, i suppose it works as many sites use it, but for me (= a noob when it comes to scripting) it shows as much as posting a picture of a cat with a subtext "provably fair game, see fluffy cat image" Sad

Well showing you the seeds in advance means that the generated number cannot be changed mid-way after you click ROLL. Note down the server seed hash, client seed and nonce before you play and after playing, note down the server seed of the previous roll. Then if you generate a SHA 256 hash of the server seed, it should match the server seed hash that was shown, meaning that the server seed wasn't changed after you clicked ROLL.

Then, using the formula on that page you can use the server seed, client seed and nonce to calculate the number that should have been rolled and then compare it to the number that was actually rolled, and if both match then you have confirmed that there was no foul play.

I'm not very good at explaining stuff but I hope this made it a bit clearer.

quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:38:46 PM

Hi,

Well showing you the seeds in advance means that the generated number cannot be changed mid-way after you click ROLL. Note down the server seed hash, client seed and nonce before you play and after playing, note down the server seed of the previous roll. Then if you generate a SHA 256 hash of the server seed, it should match the server seed hash that was shown, meaning that the server seed wasn't changed after you clicked ROLL.

Then, using the formula on that page you can use the server seed, client seed and nonce to calculate the number that should have been rolled and then compare it to the number that was actually rolled, and if both match then you have confirmed that there was no foul play.

this would be great as I have had questions about the free play roll too.  thanks wetsuit you seem really responsive and to be running a reputable free bitcoin site, which is so rare nowadays.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:22:45 PM

As I got it the rolled number depends on both the server and the client, so it is not possible to throw away all potential big wins before you click ROLL, right?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

As I got it the rolled number depends on both the server and the client, so it is not possible to throw away all potential big wins before you click ROLL, right?

Yes, it depends on both the client and server seed (only the hash of which is shown before the roll).

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 06:59:06 PM

Yes, it depends on both the client and server seed (only the hash of which is shown before the roll).

But could it be possible to exclude big wins at all? Not that I doubt your integrity or anything but neither me nor any of my referrals did roll anything real or close to 10000 even once, lol...

This was one of the reasons I went for advertising (to see with my own eyes someone winning big time)

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:59:28 PM

I'm playing for few weeks now quite a lot and I don't have your luck, Rolled 9886+ 2 times out of 100+ maybe even 200+

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 1446 »
  Print  

Jump to: