Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522606 times)
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:42:18 PM

@NK345, @ID482015 If you both guys having any trouble on site then please do one favor to yourself and send all details through PM to @TheQuin with all details which you already post here hopefully he will give all updates quickly to you guys because posting here again and again all your personal details are not favor able to you.
So now do just one thing and send pm with never give your any personal details to any other member because this has never been good for you and your payments go ahead and complete all formalities about your problems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 929

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:56:34 PM

(P.S.  in the past several days, there was a notification in freebitco.in site that the old BTC addresses shall no longer be used, and that new deposits should be made on the new P2SH addresses, so i had used this address for the deposit by clicking on the Deposit -> QR scan.  Unfortunately i did not make a screenshot of this, and now this notification is no longer there, and the deposit address has returned back to the previous one, so i feel that i have been scammed and my money has been stolen.   I really hope this is not the case)

Are the two of you absolutely sure that the notification came from a legitimate freebitco.in site and not from some phishing site? Or maybe your computer is infected with some kind of malware?

I have never seen such a notification on my account or in an email from FreeBitcoin and all the old deposit addresses still work, at least that's what it says on my account.

Your previously generated bitcoin addresses are listed below. Any deposits sent to these addresses will also be credited to your FreeBitco.in account after 1 confirmation.

And clicking "NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS" still gives a legacy address starting with 1, not 3.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NK345

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:08:50 PM

@NK345, @ID482015 If you both guys having any trouble on site then please do one favor to yourself and send all details through PM to @TheQuin with all details which you already post here hopefully he will give all updates quickly to you guys because posting here again and again all your personal details are not favor able to you.
So now do just one thing and send pm with never give your any personal details to any other member because this has never been good for you and your payments go ahead and complete all formalities about your problems.

I had sent one message to TheQuin yesterday, and I resent another reminder just now.  I hope he will take a look and resolve the issue in a much faster time, and not have to wait as long as jper3009 did.  All your inputs and suggestions are welcomed, and thanks in advance.  I also saw another user, wetsuit, is he also an administrator and would it be beneficial to also send to him, or TheQuin is the only technical support?
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:13:51 PM

I had sent one message to TheQuin yesterday, and I resent another reminder just now.  I hope he will take a look and resolve the issue in a much faster time, and not have to wait as long as jper3009 did.  All your inputs and suggestions are welcomed, and thanks in advance.  I also saw another user, wetsuit, is he also an administrator and would it be beneficial to also send to him, or TheQuin is the only technical support?

Sending all details to @TheQuin is enough because he is doing this all for years here on this forum as @wetsuit is not active here for years even he is owner or administrator of this site with just sending one message is also enough because sometime back we have problem @TheQuin was not active here, but now he is coming regularly and also giving all replies and solving issues of the members again hopefully things will be also settled about your case quickly good luck to your journey here and on freebitco.in.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Everything has to end one day.
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:21:56 PM

If you have sent a message to @TheQuin, then you just need to wait for confirmation. I think freebitco.in will resolve this case amicably.
Just need patience because freebitco.in may be busy with other activities. Just believe that no one will be harmed.

In my opinion, if the problem lies with the new address and the address is correct, it will not be difficult to solve.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NK345

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:22:22 PM

(P.S.  in the past several days, there was a notification in freebitco.in site that the old BTC addresses shall no longer be used, and that new deposits should be made on the new P2SH addresses, so i had used this address for the deposit by clicking on the Deposit -> QR scan.  Unfortunately i did not make a screenshot of this, and now this notification is no longer there, and the deposit address has returned back to the previous one, so i feel that i have been scammed and my money has been stolen.   I really hope this is not the case)

Are the two of you absolutely sure that the notification came from a legitimate freebitco.in site and not from some phishing site? Or maybe your computer is infected with some kind of malware?

I have never seen such a notification on my account or in an email from FreeBitcoin and all the old deposit addresses still work, at least that's what it says on my account.

Your previously generated bitcoin addresses are listed below. Any deposits sent to these addresses will also be credited to your FreeBitco.in account after 1 confirmation.

And clicking "NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS" still gives a legacy address starting with 1, not 3.

Yes, I would say that the notification was from legitimate freebitco.in site, all of my amounts were according to the actual status, the multiply rolls were increasing and decreasing as normal, and the site was refreshed every 1 hour as is normally doing when the timer expires. Everything seemed very legitimate, with the note that this message was there for several days (I would say around 3 or 4 days) and it seemed like the site is legitimate, also, i had the same message also on my mobile app.    
I checked in my history stats, my the last deposit and withdrawal to the old address was on 31st March.  after that I guess on 1st or 2nd of April was received the notification, and several hours after my unsuccessful deposit to the new P2SH address, the notification was removed and the old address is now showing again.
ID482015

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:52:03 PM

I'm also sure that it was the normal website the notification was on the main page where the timer counts down on thr facet, was just another box under it. I deposited on my old BTC address and it credited with a much smaller amount and the box was still showing when it credited. Then I submitted a query on there FAQ page and it disappeared

It's quite frustrating as I lent money before hand not expecting this to be tied up so it's left me quite dry at the minute. I do appreciate things do go wrong and there support is probably full of users whom are trying to gain thr system.

But I've been on this site for .... 6 years.

I have 1080 referrals, earnt over 0.9 btc in referral comms and deposited over 8btc. So it's not something that something like this happens often it's just wrong timing, that's all
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:57:05 PM

I have 1080 referrals, earnt over 0.9 btc in referral comms and deposited over 8btc. So it's not something that something like this happens often it's just wrong timing, that's all
That's a long stay with them, effort and hard work that you've done. But as said by the others, if you're able to send the message to the support or TQ then he'd take a look at the issue.

As said, wherever I've read that quote that he's like working with all of the stuff and catering all of the issues and supports needed by their customers. He'd surely look after this kind of issue that you've brought and most especially that you've been with them with so long.

I'm just amazed with how many referrals you've gained and you sure did a lot of marketing for it I guess.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ID482015

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:00:24 AM

Yes, I would say that the notification was from legitimate freebitco.in site, all of my amounts were according to the actual status, the multiply rolls were increasing and decreasing as normal, and the site was refreshed every 1 hour as is normally doing when the timer expires. Everything seemed very legitimate, with the note that this message was there for several days (I would say around 3 or 4 days) and it seemed like the site is legitimate, also, i had the same message also on my mobile app.    
I checked in my history stats, my the last deposit and withdrawal to the old address was on 31st March.  after that I guess on 1st or 2nd of April was received the notification, and several hours after my unsuccessful deposit to the new P2SH address, the notification was removed and the old address is now showing again.

Ditto mine is exactly the same as yours, my mesage only dissapeared last night. I was second highest for the month of Feb in the wagering contest heh.
ID482015

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:13:29 AM

That's a long stay with them, effort and hard work that you've done. But as said by the others, if you're able to send the message to the support or TQ then he'd take a look at the issue.

As said, wherever I've read that quote that he's like working with all of the stuff and catering all of the issues and supports needed by their customers. He'd surely look after this kind of issue that you've brought and most especially that you've been with them with so long.

I'm just amazed with how many referrals you've gained and you sure did a lot of marketing for it I guess.

Haha thanks here's a screen shot off my Ref page

https://i.ibb.co/VTc6dp1/Screenshot-20240406-110206-Chrome.jpg
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:29:55 AM

Haha thanks here's a screen shot off my Ref page

https://i.ibb.co/VTc6dp1/Screenshot-20240406-110206-Chrome.jpg
Wow, you did even showed me a proof but you don't have to do that but I appreciate it. I already believed that you've got that a lot when you have just mentioned it.

I just hope that your deposit issue will be resolved soon. Btw, and as you have added the img code, newbie ranks won't be able to show the image on their post even with the code but once you rank up to jr. member, you'll see it appear.

Anyway, thanks for showing it to me mate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ID482015

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:49:32 AM

Ahh I see I thought I was doing something wrong ha.

Nah all good man, I spent about .50 btc on ads ages ago and it'd paid off
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:29:16 AM

That's so strange and I don't know why FreeBitco.in would do such a thing. I'm not saying you're not telling the truth, but it seems like something else could be at stake here. You mentioned the notification looked genuine, everything seemed to function normally, and it even appeared on your mobile app. And the notification vanished after your unsuccessful deposit attempt to the new P2SH address, and the old address reappeared. That timing is awfully suspicious and that's concerning if it was a fake.

Also, there don't seem to be any other reports from other users, except for you two.

As I said before, I was active on the site at that time and did not see any notification and my FreeBitco.in deposit address did not change during that period. Only when I requested a new deposit address, the system generated a new address, but it is still a legacy address, and all old, previously generated deposit addresses should work as before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ID482015

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 09:14:34 AM

That's so strange and I don't know why FreeBitco.in would do such a thing. I'm not saying you're not telling the truth, but it seems like something else could be at stake here. You mentioned the notification looked genuine, everything seemed to function normally, and it even appeared on your mobile app. And the notification vanished after your unsuccessful deposit attempt to the new P2SH address, and the old address reappeared. That timing is awfully suspicious and that's concerning if it was a fake.

Also, there don't seem to be any other reports from other users, except for you two.

As I said before, I was active on the site at that time and did not see any notification and my FreeBitco.in deposit address did not change during that period. Only when I requested a new deposit address, the system generated a new address, but it is still a legacy address, and all old, previously generated deposit addresses should work as before.

I appreciate the commentary but there is nothing else at stake here, the btc has gone to freebitco.ins wallets and is following a similar pattern when consolidating. Here is the other user that was mentioning the same issue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg63874969#msg63874969

A simple google or forum search could have found. That quire easy.

I've been using the site daily for a while I only access it from a direct link. No where else or an email when I do a free spin which I could tell if it wasn't my account as my referrals wouldn't add up, my facet amount would be wrong or even my reward points which I use daily wouldn't be right.

I'm unable to generate a deposit address myself now if I click new one at present. I've deposited successfully onto my old address after the new one didn't work to test it.

While i understand your trying to help its not actually helping as it is almost dismissing our issues here which might put the priority on it lower, there's 3 users here in this forum affected that means there's more than just us.

Anyway I'll away for this to be fixed, I just hope it's not 8 months....
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:06:58 PM

I appreciate the commentary but there is nothing else at stake here, the btc has gone to freebitco.ins wallets and is following a similar pattern when consolidating. Here is the other user that was mentioning the same issue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg63874969#msg63874969

I've been using the site daily for a while I only access it from a direct link. No where else or an email when I do a free spin which I could tell if it wasn't my account as my referrals wouldn't add up, my facet amount would be wrong or even my reward points which I use daily wouldn't be right.

I'm unable to generate a deposit address myself now if I click new one at present. I've deposited successfully onto my old address after the new one didn't work to test it.

While i understand your trying to help its not actually helping as it is almost dismissing our issues here which might put the priority on it lower, there's 3 users here in this forum affected that means there's more than just us.

I understand what you're saying but that still doesn't rule out the possibility that your computers are infected with malware or something similar. I repeat, FreeBitcoin.in has never used P2SH addresses for deposits as far as I know and I have never seen any notification in my account or reports of such a thing from any reputable member.

You say that you are unable to generate a new deposit address in your freebitco.in account - Do you know why is that? Have you tried accessing the site from another browser or another computer? Maybe you have some browser extensions or scripts that are messing things up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NK345

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:23:29 PM

Initially I had thought of this possibility, especially after I saw that this notification is removed and that the deposit address was returned back to the old deposit address (not immediately, but after several hours).  However, I do not believe it is the case of a scam, but rather Freebitco.in doing some work and making a rollback.

I agree with ID482015, and I conclude that this was not a phishing site, since I always open the webpage directly, not via some links, and my wallet status and reward points were correct (~80k) when i logged in.   And just before my deposit, I had lost a few bigger bets, and those reward points showed up in my new status (~85k).   Even today, they are still showing as my current reward points (i.e. FBC have increased by the adequate amount and are updated in FBCs database).   I had used the exact same open webpage to make the deposit to the new address, so I am 100% sure that the site was genuine freebitco.in (otherwise, the reward points would not have increased).    Also, it happened to more of us, not just a single isolated case. (at least 3 on this forum alone;  in reality probably much more that are probably still waiting for FAQ or support's answer)

So, I would dismiss this possibility, and focus on the efforts of TheQuin to make a prompt rectification, since these are surely FBC wallet addresses, and they can easily check the TX IDs and verify how much has been transferred to them vs. how much has been credited to us.

Regarding malware, i ran a full computer scan both for viruses and malware, and no issues are found.
Regarding new deposit address, i tried both in the browser and on the mobile app, nothing happens when i click on the "new deposit address" button, so it is not an issue with my browser, it is just the FBC's application (I guess they have disabled the generate new address function).
decodx

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:02:10 PM

Regarding new deposit address, i tried both in the browser and on the mobile app, nothing happens when i click on the "new deposit address" button, so it is not an issue with my browser, it is just the FBC's application (I guess they have disabled the generate new address function).

I have to disagree with this as I have just successfully generated a new deposit address in my freebitco.in account.  I'm still not sure what the issue is that you guys are facing, but none of the above was reflected in my experience using the FreeBitcoin site in recent days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NK345

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:56:07 PM

I have to disagree with this as I have just successfully generated a new deposit address in my freebitco.in account.  I'm still not sure what the issue is that you guys are facing, but none of the above was reflected in my experience using the FreeBitcoin site in recent days.

Maybe it is related to some other criteria, for example location, or maybe it is per-user setting.  I would suspect it is only for those users that had previously had received this notification (you mentioned that you didn't get this notification).  Please check this on the other thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg63874969#msg63874969) how the image looked like, this user had same issue as me, and he had taken a screenshot (https://imgbb.host/images/MAU2u.png).  The popup of DEPOSIT BITCOINS is hiding most of the message, but there is one small part of the third notification which was the message related to the address changes.

In my case i have tried to create a new deposit address it does not work, i can assure you.  I tried it on 2 different laptops, with 2 different browsers (Chrome and Edge), as well as on my mobile app.  None of them give any reaction to the "Click".  The mouse pointer changes to a "hand" pointer when i move-over the "New Deposit Address" button, and the color changes to light blue, but when I click, nothing happens. 

Cleary your experience is working as normal, but please don't undermine our issue and steer the discussion as a problem of our laptop or virus/malware, when it is not the case, and it is not helping us in the problem resolving.  I can upload a video as a further proof if needed, but i think we should be able to trust each other's words.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 02:27:55 PM
Merited by decodx (1)

OK, seeing this here, being someone who likes to be sure of this myself, I quickly accessed my freebitco account and when to the deposit page and tried clicking the "generate new address" button, and indeed, the button did not only work, but also, a new deposit address was actually generated for me in less than 2 seconds..
This can be confirm in the short I share below.

For whoever the "generate new address" button is not working for, it's hard to tell what the reason could be, but I guess the issue might be linked to the browser being used to access the site, or more likely, might be linked to the user's settings in his or her profile, though I haven't looked at my profile settings on my freebitco account to ascertain if there is a setting to turn off the ability to generate new address, but you guys can check that to see if there is any setting like that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ID482015

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:57:53 PM

OK, seeing this here, being someone who likes to be sure of this myself, I quickly accessed my freebitco account and when to the deposit page and tried clicking the "generate new address" button, and indeed, the button did not only work, but also, a new deposit address was actually generated for me in less than 2 seconds..
This can be confirm in the short I share below.

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/04/06/V9bdm.jpeg

For whoever the "generate new address" button is not working for, it's hard to tell what the reason could be, but I guess the issue might be linked to the browser being used to access the site, or more likely, might be linked to the user's settings in his or her profile, though I haven't looked at my profile settings on my freebitco account to ascertain if there is a setting to turn off the ability to generate new address, but you guys can check that to see if there is any setting like that.

You can disagree I'm letting you know our issue doesn't affect you clearly so doubting what we're saying isn't helping.

The only other thing I just noticed is under old address my  current deposit address Is listed there too now [the old one it rolled back to which is working]]. Before hand it I don't believe it was. Does the new address also appear under old addresses deposit list ?

Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 »
  Print  

Jump to: