Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521205 times)
saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:00:51 PM

This faucet is very lucky for me today I have 2 attempts and won 9000 satoshis again balance touching 11000 satoshis  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:05:29 PM

That would be nice to see the total withdraw directly on the account page to know how much we made thanks to freebitco Smiley

You can see that by going to STATS -> PERSONAL STATS.

You have a list of all withdraws but you don't have the total that you need to calculate yourself

If you are using the withdrawal address only for freebitco and you are not cashing out of this address it is easy but if you are not you need to add all the withdrawals or extrapolate

I'll add that in the next update.

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:41:54 PM

That would be nice to see the total withdraw directly on the account page to know how much we made thanks to freebitco Smiley

You have a list of all withdraws but you don't have the total that you need to calculate yourself

If you are using the withdrawal address only for freebitco and you are not cashing out of this address it is easy but if you are not you need to add all the withdrawals or extrapolate

Cool thanks, great website, still improving!
Do you run any other websites atm?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:53:40 PM

Lot of stuff in my to-do list so this update is taking so long. This is currently the only website I run. It's a nice hobby that takes up all my free time.

saif92

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:58:28 PM

Good hobby which is benefiting many peoples I am also interesting faucet like this but cannot handle just because of this enjoying on your faucet too much

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:00:08 PM

Lot of stuff in my to-do list so this update is taking so long. This is currently the only website I run. It's a nice hobby that takes up all my free time.

Yes I bet it is, I wonder how much you could sell the website for

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:46:59 PM

Don't think many people would be interested in buying a faucet and in any case I do not have any plans to sell, I enjoy running it and working on it.

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

Don't think many people would be interested in buying a faucet and in any case I do not have any plans to sell, I enjoy running it and working on it.

I bet you are

It makes money and with the exposure and traffic it has, it is worth something!!

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:17:07 PM

I remember you promised to make automatic sharing possible... Cool

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

I remember you promised to make automatic sharing possible... Cool

Yes, it has been implemented but I am working on some other stuff simultaneously so I cannot push the changes until I complete those too. Within a week I promise.

------------------------------------

You may notice a reduction in the number of referrals that you have. This is because we have deactivated the accounts of users who have not logged in to play in the last 60 days, to improve database performance. This will not affect your income because if these users return to the website, they will be moved to the active users list and you will again start getting commissions from their free play winnings.

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:48:47 AM

I have updated the website with the following changes :

1) Self-serve advertising page added which can be accessed by clicking ADVERTISE in the top menu. To kick things off, you can run your banner ads on the website for the introductory price of only $0.25 per 1,000 impressions.

2) An email address will now be required during signup to prevent abusers from creating hundreds of accounts and also because a lot of people were losing access to their accounts because they forgot their password, didn't have an email address attached to their account and didn't know how to sign messages to reset their passwords. Also when you signup now, your login and password will be emailed to you.

3) You cannot change your email address anymore unless it is invalid. This has been done to prevent users from getting their accounts hacked and the hacker changing their email address so they are unable to reset their password.

4) You can now automatically share a % of your referral commissions each week, before payouts are made, by setting Auto-Share which you will now find in the REFER page.

5) Wallet service for people who do not have a bitcoin address switched from blockchain.info to coinbase.com because apparently a lot of people did not note down the wallet login URL and then lost access to their wallets. Even though I do not like the fact that with coinbase you do not own your private keys, it is a lot more user-friendly and I feel it is a fair compromise for most users.

I would appreciate your feedback on these changes or bug reports if you find any. Also, if you would like to see any features added to the website, do let me know!

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:24:24 AM

Great new features. Good luck!
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:26:28 AM

Great new features. Good luck!

Thank you Smiley

Triswardhani

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:17:19 PM

I always visit freebitco.in I prefer to withdraw about 3 weeks. and I noticed each time I claim, sometimes automatically withdraw request button always doesn't appear at the top of the page, when I scroll to the top just stuck until "Probably Fair". and when I claim few hours later withdraw request button reappear, and the other hour disappear again.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 10:07:14 AM

I always visit freebitco.in I prefer to withdraw about 3 weeks. and I noticed each time I claim, sometimes automatically withdraw request button always doesn't appear at the top of the page, when I scroll to the top just stuck until "Probably Fair". and when I claim few hours later withdraw request button reappear, and the other hour disappear again.

That is quite strange. It's the first time I am hearing of this.

So if I get this correctly, you are saying that the auto-withdraw checkbox sometimes does not appear for you ? Can you tell me what browser you are using ? Also if possible, could you please pm me a screenshot of the issue when it happens ?

Triswardhani

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:06:11 PM

That is quite strange. It's the first time I am hearing of this.

So if I get this correctly, you are saying that the auto-withdraw checkbox sometimes does not appear for you ? Can you tell me what browser you are using ? Also if possible, could you please pm me a screenshot of the issue when it happens ?

Yes, correct. few hours ago it's appear. and now I can give you Screen shoot with the issue. send u PM
acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

15xHJwrh2HWzqhq3JNF1eKen3N5EpEmG53
saif92

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

15xHJwrh2HWzqhq3JNF1eKen3N5EpEmG53
Why are you giving here your address give some more information about this because no giveaway working here if you want free bounty then go to this site  www.freebitco.in good luck  Cheesy

onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:59:49 PM

I just read faq and noticed that:

Q: Can I have multiple accounts from the same computer/IP address?

A: Yes you can, but you can only play the free play game once every hour per IP address.

So I can make unlimited amount of accounts and play with all of them if I change my ip?
And it is totally accetable?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:48:18 AM

I just read faq and noticed that:

Q: Can I have multiple accounts from the same computer/IP address?

A: Yes you can, but you can only play the free play game once every hour per IP address.

So I can make unlimited amount of accounts and play with all of them if I change my ip?
And it is totally accetable?

Not really, as our TOS in the sign up page states :

Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

People are allowed to create multiple accounts in case they lose access to their original one (which used to happen a lot when entering an email was optional, not so much anymore) or if they wish to sign up family members using the same internet connection. I shall update the FAQ to clarify this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1438 »
  Print  

Jump to: