Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1444 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 522815 times)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:45:00 PM

I have a premium publisher account with adsense for more than 5 years so its extremely unlikely my account will get banned. Just every few months some guy from their compliance team sees the home page and assumes it is a paid-to-click website and disables ads for the website. Then I have to contact my rep to get it fixed. Ads are back up and running now.
But, aren't sites like Bitcoin faucets also against the ToS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

I have a premium publisher account with adsense for more than 5 years so its extremely unlikely my account will get banned. Just every few months some guy from their compliance team sees the home page and assumes it is a paid-to-click website and disables ads for the website. Then I have to contact my rep to get it fixed. Ads are back up and running now.

No faucets usually aren't, i see many of them using adsense nowadays. freebitco.in is classified as a game rather than a "paid-to" website.

testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:34:38 PM

No faucets usually aren't, i see many of them using adsense nowadays. freebitco.in is classified as a game rather than a "paid-to" website.

Thanks for clarification. Many people still thought it should violate Adsense rules and were afraid that the site may get banned one day

That's great to hear Google now doesn't consider it as a PTC site  Wink
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:15:12 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 06:42:08 PM by philiveyjr

I've tried this and this is so good but, in which way freebitco.in earn their coin in way to distribute it to the other user?

Its all about Ad. If there where no Ads on it, the site would shut down in a couple of hours.

Syndra

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:15:01 AM

any chance on growing my referral tree?

how did you guys grow yours so big, I seen someone people producing like .1 every week..
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

any chance on growing my referral tree?

how did you guys grow yours so big, I seen someone people producing like .1 every week..

It's very difficult to grow your referral tree at this moment, simply because this faucet is too famous... so that many Bitcoin users already signed up on this faucet...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lastlove9091

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:47:57 PM

2 time hit 5k satoshies per week.. lol.. when i hit to 55k or much? pls god bless me
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:36:51 PM

Users will now be able to donate some BTC from their account balance to Save the Children, an international charity that saves children's lives in over 120 countries. I have donated $1,500 on behalf of the website (Proof: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=MPXZFRLaCDANerD8asDZcm) to encourage users to donate. Donations will be pooled and sent to the charity every time the pool reaches $100.

Many thanks to kprawn for suggesting this idea.

After the holidays, i shall work on making something that will enable users to automatically donate a % of their withdrawals.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

Users will now be able to donate some BTC from their account balance to Save the Children, an international charity that saves children's lives in over 120 countries. I have donated $1,500 on behalf of the website (Proof: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=MPXZFRLaCDANerD8asDZcm) to encourage users to donate. Donations will be pooled and sent to the charity every time the pool reaches $100.

After the holidays, i shall work on making something that will enable users to automatically donate a % of their withdrawals.

nice idea bro!

yolo
Sejuani

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:01:42 AM

i would just pay people to become my referral, then pay more as you grow as first adopters.
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

nice idea bro!

It's really cool. Look like very few Bitcoin faucets run in this way. Good work!

I wish I could earn enough from this faucet in order to donate something meaningful  Wink
Testing123

Activity: 561

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:33:24 PM

That is a very good idea. Nice job, both kprawn and you.

I don't use faucet sites, but I have registered an account to check the donation stats and I am slightly disappointed to be honest.
According to your stats page, your users claim 30-40 bitcoin a day, but they only donated 0.02561167 bitcoin until now.
I understand not many people will donate their faucet payment, but that % is really much lower than I thought. Sad

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:56:19 AM

That is a very good idea. Nice job, both kprawn and you.

I don't use faucet sites, but I have registered an account to check the donation stats and I am slightly disappointed to be honest.
According to your stats page, your users claim 30-40 bitcoin a day, but they only donated 0.02561167 bitcoin until now.
I understand not many people will donate their faucet payment, but that % is really much lower than I thought. Sad

Yes, I was expecting it to be much higher than it currently is too.

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

@OP , how much visitors do you get daily if you don't mind my question or how much earnings daily Grin
Also how come google Adsense didn't ban your website since you ask users to disable their Adblock ?

marcm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:26:20 AM

When I use the Auto Betting feature of freebitco.in I lose Million Satoshi. Admin of Freebitco.in if you are not cheating please show us the Server Seed & Client Seed when using Auto Betting Feature. The game is unfair.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:35:47 AM

When I use the Auto Betting feature of freebitco.in I lose Million Satoshi. Admin of Freebitco.in if you are not cheating please show us the Server Seed & Client Seed when using Auto Betting Feature. The game is unfair.

The game is unfair because you lost? Its like dice, of course you are going to lose, he basically made that feature to win more money or lose less

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:52:45 AM

Do you wish to see the seeds along with the auto-bet results ? I am not sure how it would be of any help seeing that each bet takes less than a fraction of a second and we change the server seed on each bet. The client seed does not change and the nonce increments by 1 on each bet.

It would be quite simple to make a small javascript function that logs the server seeds on each bet. The previous server seed is displayed in a textarea with the class "previous_server_seed". You can get the id's / classes of the relevant elements by using the inspect element function by right clicking on that part in firefox.

JimClone

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

Nice site for a beginner but now the ads get in the way of play so I no longer play here anymore.
marcm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:19:52 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:32:09 PM by marcm

Do you wish to see the seeds along with the auto-bet results ? I am not sure how it would be of any help seeing that each bet takes less than a fraction of a second and we change the server seed on each bet. The client seed does not change and the nonce increments by 1 on each bet.

It would be quite simple to make a small javascript function that logs the server seeds on each bet. The previous server seed is displayed in a textarea with the class "previous_server_seed". You can get the id's / classes of the relevant elements by using the inspect element function by right clicking on that part in firefox.

My idea is members can choose an option to show the calculation server seed, client seed, nonce to make it easy to see the result value regenerated of every roll played put in the bottom or left side or right side of betting area then the members can choose to download complete info like server seed, client seed, nonce of every roll played to calculate or to check if admin cheating on us. I think members will satisfy and it feels fair game.

I visited your site every day the ads sometimes in the left, sometimes in the right because ads is slightly big its so annoying.
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:43:50 PM

The game is unfair because you lost? Its like dice, of course you are going to lose, he basically made that feature to win more money or lose less

yes that's part of the strategy, so he does not lose much bitcoin.
only this faucet which has a feature betting, which I know.

but this is good enough for them, a good strategy Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1444 »
  Print  

Jump to: