Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:31 AM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
Indeed. I cannot prove their legitimate if they storing the profile of the team behind the project on their website instead of LinkedIn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Coin holders in the future necessarily make a profit, and I think that this is understood by many investors and therefore invested in ALL-STOCKS

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

There are some important questions about the project, but I did not see any admin here that also reply these questions, which is also neccessary to gain trust and make clarifications about the project. All Stocks Team / Admin must be more responsive in this thread, in my opinion.
They might be actively monitoring on all our expectations or queries we raised but they are not responding due to the priorities but they might be working behind even fixing all our highlights.

Building a community for a crypto project is really important nowadays that's why having a good and active community manager is really important because it will attract more potential investors, every single contribution is important.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

There are some important questions about the project, but I did not see any admin here that also reply these questions, which is also neccessary to gain trust and make clarifications about the project. All Stocks Team / Admin must be more responsive in this thread, in my opinion.
Yes, when administrators, are browsing branch and respond on questions, not silent, then trust is multiplied and issues become more and interest higher
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

Coin holders in the future necessarily make a profit, and I think that this is understood by many investors and therefore invested in ALL-STOCKS

Yeah, there is always a chance of gaining more profit when coins hold for so long time. But sometimes some coins turned to scam. Just need to be more careful in investing.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

Yeah, there is always a chance of gaining more profit when coins hold for so long time. But sometimes some coins turned to scam. Just need to be more careful in investing.
Thats is so true bud, some promising coins that I encountered eventually turned out to be a scam, so make sure you always be alert on the ico you invested.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Thats is so true bud, some promising coins that I encountered eventually turned out to be a scam, so make sure you always be alert on the ico you invested.

Yes, just only invest what we can afford to lose. Also we need to monitor well all the projects we made investments so we can be updated when to sell and when to hold.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.
Transparency merely depends on the active communication and bringing resolutions for all the bugs on priority that will drive building trust for all the participants who choose the platform.

Transparency is a pretty clearly defined term, although people still interpret it differently for their own purposes. If you think about it, it should be pretty clear what it means.
There won't be enough only one transparency for one project. Important that together with transparency the project had also some purpose, differently all meaning of his existence is lost.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.
Transparency merely depends on the active communication and bringing resolutions for all the bugs on priority that will drive building trust for all the participants who choose the platform.

Transparency is a pretty clearly defined term, although people still interpret it differently for their own purposes. If you think about it, it should be pretty clear what it means.
There won't be enough only one transparency for one project. Important that together with transparency the project had also some purpose, differently all meaning of his existence is lost.

You are right mate, a project that do not have confidence to pursue their goal is meaningless. But I am sure that All-Stocks team are working hard.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

You are right mate, a project that do not have confidence to pursue their goal is meaningless. But I am sure that All-Stocks team are working hard.

I think All-Stock project had a big chance to be successful. They have a big community and the team are working hard for the project. I am really amazed with their efforts.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

this project will be much in demand by investors because many have tremendous potential, hopefully ico or sales tokens can run well.

I'm still looking if the team can show us some transparency from their project. Are there any videos or interviews from the CEO or team discussing their ICO platform from the public.

Same here, as of now I dint found videos and interviews of any team members of this project. You're right mate the project must prioritize project transparency to stop people from doubting the authenticity of the project. The public are always look for project identity and also the people that include to the said project. I found it natural because if they are planning to invest they need to clarify things before they will invest their funds.

In 2018 everybody has phone with camera and they posted interview in text version with Oren Nataf, AllStocks CTO on their blog ! I think only newbie still invest in project that doesn't provide necessary information. Experience investors are now ask to call team on skype before investing.

Definitely right, this is due to so many scam ICOs and investors already learned to be vigilant with their acts. Being able to contact directly the team can be somewhat a guaranteed to be sure that what they are investing were absolutely legit and also they are transparent to their clients.

Personality, I never ever investor in any regulated business that its team doesn't appear in videos and interviews, because it doesn't make sense to do regulated business without showing yourself and your activities.

That really make sense since we have available tools to directly communicate with them. And you really such a wise person because you really make a good decision before investing or participating in an ICO. So, I would say that you already tried to make communication with the dev and the team of this project?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Thanks for that information bud. I didn't  know about coin's turn into scam after few months or maybe years but in All-Stocks I feel so safe and secure. Hope that this project may last and turned into  success, but anyways about this project I know they wont fail their promises to their investors and supporters.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

Nowadays the global market is very developing. The present of AST as the world assets of the global market can ease the way to trade. It's going to be a good change for the future global market.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Yes, just only invest what we can afford to lose. Also we need to monitor well all the projects we made investments so we can be updated when to sell and when to hold.

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.
No offense guys but I think that is the mindset of someone who dont want to progress. If your want success you should be will to take the risk.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

No offense guys but I think that is the mindset of someone who dont want to progress. If your want success you should be will to take the risk.

Yeah, risk takers are really those who gained a lot, but also loss a lot too. So for us who can't afford to lose a lot then we must play safe and just invest what we can afford to lose.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

That is the best option to make so that everything will not end into chaos. Everything should be balanced in order for us to continue investing even failures come to our life.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
I agree with you! Transparency of the project is the most important thing. If it does not exist, then the likelihood that the project will take a negative attitude from users is very high. Therefore, to avoid this, you need to provide all the information about the team and all information about the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

The team made an excellent prototype and I think there is very little left to do to make the platform work. I hope ICO will be successful.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
I agree with you! Transparency of the project is the most important thing. If it does not exist, then the likelihood that the project will take a negative attitude from users is very high. Therefore, to avoid this, you need to provide all the information about the team and all information about the project.
Of course, this is an integral part of any project. The transparency of the team has a positive effect on the development of the project and the increase in investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: