Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

Coin holders in the future necessarily make a profit, and I think that this is understood by many investors and therefore invested in ALL-STOCKS

Yeah, there is always a chance of gaining more profit when coins hold for so long time. But sometimes some coins turned to scam. Just need to be more careful in investing.
Thats is so true bud, some promising coins that I encountered eventually turned out to be a scam, so make sure you always be alert on the ico you invested.

Yes, just only invest what we can afford to lose. Also we need to monitor well all the projects we made investments so we can be updated when to sell and when to hold.

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Coin holders in the future necessarily make a profit, and I think that this is understood by many investors and therefore invested in ALL-STOCKS

Yeah, there is always a chance of gaining more profit when coins hold for so long time. But sometimes some coins turned to scam. Just need to be more careful in investing.
Thats is so true bud, some promising coins that I encountered eventually turned out to be a scam, so make sure you always be alert on the ico you invested.

Yes, just only invest what we can afford to lose. Also we need to monitor well all the projects we made investments so we can be updated when to sell and when to hold.

Well, don't expect too much here in this world. Always put in our minds that failure always occur when we have doubts on our doings. So better to invest only a small amounts if we are not sure about the project so that in the end, we can still do an investment again. But in the next time, we must have to learned and remember our mistakes inorder to prevent from failure.

Crypto is all about putting in what you're willing to lose. Cause the risk is too bloody high anyway and there's no protection in the investment

Totally true, that's why many people are afraid of investing to cryptocurrencies because there's no such thing as investment security.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

All stock projects have their own trading platform. so I do not think it is necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. Need more information on their website for more information. The team of the project has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach everyone.
but it's great to have lots of exchange places for easier access. but you have a point also if the one home exchange place that will make sales tokens quickly sold.
of course much more convenient if there are several places to exchange, and not just one platform. I think this option is always much better for any coin. But of course the developers will solve this issue themselves, we will follow the development of the project.
obviously ico must be achieved because if not home alone many places exchange if the price for one token is not valuable so we do not get any profit.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?

This kind of question is I like to be answered by the team. Seems the team is only visible on their social media accounts and also they are not very active. Do the team have photos together working together in the company?

Fotos are absolutely worth nothing. Even they could be faked. I think video material is much safer than anything else.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

You tell the correct things, however sometimes in cryptocurrency investments the risk nevertheless is justified and plays on everything 100. And to risk or not this business of the specific person.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I have a question about liquefying our tokens, we can liquefy our tokens on AllStocks trading Platform. The platform will then burn the token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account. So the tokens will be burnt? And when a lot of people liquefy their tokens then a lot of tokens will be burnt too?
World market is very developing. i think this project can play a good role in the world market. It's going to be a good change. I hope the project can be set in their own goals.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In crypto world you must be aware with one thing that is if you haven't ready to take risk then you will not able to earn huge amount of money. Those who take a calculated risk in crypto world will definitely generate great amount of money.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

You tell the correct things, however sometimes in cryptocurrency investments the risk nevertheless is justified and plays on everything 100. And to risk or not this business of the specific person.
Even there was a potential and all operations run successfully mostly it is all based on the fake because we cannot judge the fate like market trends do not always run in a same manner they varies.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

No offense guys but I think that is the mindset of someone who dont want to progress. If your want success you should be will to take the risk.

Yeah, risk takers are really those who gained a lot, but also loss a lot too. So for us who can't afford to lose a lot then we must play safe and just invest what we can afford to lose.
Yes I agree, they're is no harm in staying safe and investing only what we can afford to lose, hence it's important for the team to gain the users trust if they want more investments
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Yeah, risk takers are really those who gained a lot, but also loss a lot too. So for us who can't afford to lose a lot then we must play safe and just invest what we can afford to lose.
I will really much require calculated investments more maybe think deep and maybe lose small along the way than just taking all the risk man

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
Yes, I agreed. I see your signature is empty? Why not join All-Stock signature campaign? Or All-Stock don't have this bounty?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
Well he show some point for us have more clarify about this project, so kindly man. IMO, we need more people have understand project beside the team make us know about All-Stock clearly.

As what they have presented on their website, you can easily check the profile of the Team behind this project but I am not sure if it is legit.
Well, I do not want to say that what is posted on the site says about the developers, but still it is executed qualitatively.
I actually have no doubts for the devlopers of this project because they really seems to be much trsutworthy and also we can surely invest into the project to have good profits ahead.
My opinion is similar, the developers look quite hard working and if they consistently put in the efforts I'm sure they'll get positive results
I hope they dont slack with time, as most icos do. This consistency should remain throught if they want to see good outcomes.
I agree with you! Transparency of the project is the most important thing. If it does not exist, then the likelihood that the project will take a negative attitude from users is very high. Therefore, to avoid this, you need to provide all the information about the team and all information about the project.
Of course, this is an integral part of any project. The transparency of the team has a positive effect on the development of the project and the increase in investors.

Definitely a great features which is very attractive that can be trasparent  on this project. As I watched their video, I'm so impressed having their wonderful platforms and advocacy by having there own way of trading as it makes every users comfortable and easy to use their way of trading process. Hopefully they must continue it until they will reach exchange sites in the future.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

An interesting global trading platform for cryptocurrency! I am impressed with your white paper, hoping that this project is a great success.
It had a team behind who are highly professionals and experienced with various crypto aspirations even in the other platforms that is actually building a greater achievements.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

No offense guys but I think that is the mindset of someone who dont want to progress. If your want success you should be will to take the risk.

Yes I agree, they're is no harm in staying safe and investing only what we can afford to lose, hence it's important for the team to gain the users trust if they want more investments
Thats right, Gaining trust is the most important factor in any ico. Since there have been a lot of scams recently its hard for people to trust. I hope the team manages to create a reputable image.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

Thats right, Gaining trust is the most important factor in any ico. Since there have been a lot of scams recently its hard for people to trust. I hope the team manages to create a reputable image.
Most of us have lost our investment due to scammers in a project before so this time we all friends genuinely analyzed All-Stocks platform and choose it as it deserves high potential.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Investing what you will to lose doesn't mean to invest blindly in whatever project, you have to do your own research and try to pick right one to invest in it. The most important thing is to invest in 100% legit project.
Yes, you must really do your own thing to know more about the project you're investing, if you think it's worth it, then why not take the risk. We all know taking the risk with your money involve is really a hard decision.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

yeah, you have to know also how you should do you research... I think the common problem is, people dont know how to research if an ICO is legit or not
They have to read the whitepapers, road map, look on their social communication channels, team, reviews and ratings, bounty programs understand by analyzing all the possibilities of the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Most of us have lost our investment due to scammers in a project before so this time we all friends genuinely analyzed All-Stocks platform and choose it as it deserves high potential.

And it seems like you haven't learned yet. I think this project lacks the fundamentals of investing. It is really a high risk to invest but if it went well it could yield a high return.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: