Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?
Thats a great news! The prototype they made has actually been appreciated by many investors. The team is headed in the right direction. I hope the final version is an upscaled version of the demo.
I think when the team made a prototype, it means the team has invested its own funds in the project and will continue to work, but at the expense of the investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Thats a great news! The prototype they made has actually been appreciated by many investors. The team is headed in the right direction. I hope the final version is an upscaled version of the demo.
I think when the team made a prototype, it means the team has invested its own funds in the project and will continue to work, but at the expense of the investor.

Yes, thanks for the comment. But my question was if anybody knows about which big investment firms are looking to get in the project?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Good to hear that the team is taking great measure to assure that the project will be useful by creating prototypes. The team will definitely work on it and improve it as the time gets by.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
I think the team ALLSTOCKS had already did well in gathering more people to join on this project. They have 22k and plus members on their telegram channel which will bring them to even more popular in bitcoin world. Soon, this platform will be recognized by all investors and possibly engaged with the dev team to contribute in fundings.

The 22k member is the result of their Airdrop, they could have attracted more members if they have the fundamentals in investing and they are really active in their social medias.

Yes, and maybe if the team will offer more bonuses then a lot of investors will surely participate in this project. I think all-stocks need to think if having partners will also help them a lot.

bonus is indeed one of the things needed to attract investors but if you have a lot of bonus thinking then many investors will be wrong because big investors do not see the bonus but they will see how this team to develop this project and can achieve the target they reach

but it seems to me that bonuses attract not only small investors, but also large ones. Since the more investments with a bonus, the more profitable will be the investment. This has a positive effect on the development of the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Bonuses will definitely help the project to attract more investors towards the project. And because of the bonuses project become more popular. So definitely this kind of activities help the project for its growth.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
I think the team ALLSTOCKS had already did well in gathering more people to join on this project. They have 22k and plus members on their telegram channel which will bring them to even more popular in bitcoin world. Soon, this platform will be recognized by all investors and possibly engaged with the dev team to contribute in fundings.

The 22k member is the result of their Airdrop, they could have attracted more members if they have the fundamentals in investing and they are really active in their social medias.

Yes, and maybe if the team will offer more bonuses then a lot of investors will surely participate in this project. I think all-stocks need to think if having partners will also help them a lot.

bonus is indeed one of the things needed to attract investors but if you have a lot of bonus thinking then many investors will be wrong because big investors do not see the bonus but they will see how this team to develop this project and can achieve the target they reach

but it seems to me that bonuses attract not only small investors, but also large ones. Since the more investments with a bonus, the more profitable will be the investment. This has a positive effect on the development of the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Bonuses will definitely help the project to attract more investors towards the project. And because of the bonuses project become more popular. So definitely this kind of activities help the project for its growth.
They have been able to attract a lot of members. Future They can attract a lot of members, if they are based on investment. i think this team is on the way. All stocks project team should be a part of something attractive to get a better investor.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Good to hear that the team is taking great measure to assure that the project will be useful by creating prototypes. The team will definitely work on it and improve it as the time gets by.
Yeah and The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Business firm never take a sole ownership decisions and they will be having their teams behind considering of various managers involved and it's all the potential of All-Stocks.
zevl194

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

After you have given the reference, naturally I have learned about it. I have followed the link and I have studied, very interesting article, I think much it will be pleasant and at the expense of it the project will receive new investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
Of course, they do and you can join as a beginner. FYI, you can join almost all of the projects if you mean to buy the tokens, even if you are a beginner.
Yes, you are very welcome to join the project. If you are going to buy coin that would be a very good idea. As a beginner its very nice of you that you are searching and looking for a good project I can assure you that All-Stocks wont let you down.
Best idea is buy and hold on to it if you are willing because crypto need patience and trust man you must be willing to just close your eyes and go for the kill

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
Of course, they do and you can join as a beginner. FYI, you can join almost all of the projects if you mean to buy the tokens, even if you are a beginner.
Yes, you are very welcome to join the project. If you are going to buy coin that would be a very good idea. As a beginner its very nice of you that you are searching and looking for a good project I can assure you that All-Stocks wont let you down.
Best idea is buy and hold on to it if you are willing because crypto need patience and trust man you must be willing to just close your eyes and go for the kill
Holding it is a good thing if you really trust the project to become a success in its future, and if you see it having a good progress its development. Patience is indeed important in holding this token.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

This will be good for All-Stock at this time. It is the first time i read an article like that. And i see some article at this website talk about All-Stock.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

I saw it, they promoted their ICO on businessinsider.com which is an American financial and business news website, however I think that this will not add any value, because when people that read businessinsider.com see All-stock article and check the website, they will look for interviews, videos, picture of team members. and not just for whitepaper.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

This will be good for All-Stock at this time. It is the first time i read an article like that. And i see some article at this website talk about All-Stock.
This article is really short and sweet cutting all the edge and making it some with the purpose and all the key objectives of the project which is deserving.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

This article is really short and sweet cutting all the edge and making it some with the purpose and all the key objectives of the project which is deserving.
Yes, i see look like simple article about All-Stock ICO. I hope they will have more long or details article about them at the future.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

Crypto needs patience but instead of waiting for long it is better to keep a target to achieve few profits and to reach that we keenly look the market trends and make a right decision.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

I have went through their white papers and able to see the complete information with the road map which shows the clear visibility of the platform that leads more promising.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

I have went through their white papers and able to see the complete information with the road map which shows the clear visibility of the platform that leads more promising.

But I think the team needs more exposure for the team like making a video that introduces their project benefits to the potential investors and members. Any news about the live interview for the team.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

The sphere in which the project team works has always been involved a lot of money, maybe this fact will help to collect faster and more

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

But I think the team needs more exposure for the team like making a video that introduces their project benefits to the potential investors and members. Any news about the live interview for the team.
I completely agree, much better when there is a live performance of the team. In this case, investors have more confidence in the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

Does the project team already have positive experience in implementing projects of such a plan?it seems to me that you need to have a good knowledge to implement such a project
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

I don't really find it helpful when I read their whitepaper, it lacks a lot of information. It's much better to read their website for a detailed information about their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: