Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Significant project.I see that it is distinguished not only by me,but also by many other members of the crypto community.I look forward to the success of the project and want to see the result
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
I think the team ALLSTOCKS had already did well in gathering more people to join on this project. They have 22k and plus members on their telegram channel which will bring them to even more popular in bitcoin world. Soon, this platform will be recognized by all investors and possibly engaged with the dev team to contribute in fundings.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
I think the team ALLSTOCKS had already did well in gathering more people to join on this project. They have 22k and plus members on their telegram channel which will bring them to even more popular in bitcoin world. Soon, this platform will be recognized by all investors and possibly engaged with the dev team to contribute in fundings.

You are right, maybe all-stocks will be more popular and successful if they will have good partnership in some large companies that will support them with the fast developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Significant project.I see that it is distinguished not only by me,but also by many other members of the crypto community.I look forward to the success of the project and want to see the result

Yes, I think this project can be more successful if the team will have partnership to some popular other projects or companies that we will help each other to improve and reach success.

vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

I think this is a very promising project, and relevant for many people.  I'm sure that he will succeed.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

The 22k member is the result of their Airdrop, they could have attracted more members if they have the fundamentals in investing and they are really active in their social medias.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

The 22k member is the result of their Airdrop, they could have attracted more members if they have the fundamentals in investing and they are really active in their social medias.
does all stocks have a active airdrop? Can anyone redirect me to their airdrop as i am unable to find one. This project is really spreading fast if it has reached 22k members and hope the same goes on fastly.
how to become

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

AllStocks is a great project, the ICO also looks great!  Wink
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

Yes, and maybe if the team will offer more bonuses then a lot of investors will surely participate in this project. I think all-stocks need to think if having partners will also help them a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

Yes, and maybe if the team will offer more bonuses then a lot of investors will surely participate in this project. I think all-stocks need to think if having partners will also help them a lot.

bonus is indeed one of the things needed to attract investors but if you have a lot of bonus thinking then many investors will be wrong because big investors do not see the bonus but they will see how this team to develop this project and can achieve the target they reach

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Having partners will perhaps not help them because partenering up with someone means that the profits gets divided and also partnership does not work longer. Individual they can work more great.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

bonus is indeed one of the things needed to attract investors but if you have a lot of bonus thinking then many investors will be wrong because big investors do not see the bonus but they will see how this team to develop this project and can achieve the target they reach

That's true, bonuses are just part of attracting new investors but if the devs wants to have big investors they need to work on the development of the platform and focus on the roadmap of the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

but it seems to me that bonuses attract not only small investors, but also large ones. Since the more investments with a bonus, the more profitable will be the investment. This has a positive effect on the development of the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
Of course, they do and you can join as a beginner. FYI, you can join almost all of the projects if you mean to buy the tokens, even if you are a beginner.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
Of course, they do and you can join as a beginner. FYI, you can join almost all of the projects if you mean to buy the tokens, even if you are a beginner.
Yes, you are very welcome to join the project. If you are going to buy coin that would be a very good idea. As a beginner its very nice of you that you are searching and looking for a good project I can assure you that All-Stocks wont let you down.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

That's true, bonuses are just part of attracting new investors but if the devs wants to have big investors they need to work on the development of the platform and focus on the roadmap of the project.
If the project really goes on the roadmap and all points and promises will be kept according to the plan, then the project also in the future will interest many users.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Yes, you are very welcome to join the project. If you are going to buy coin that would be a very good idea. As a beginner its very nice of you that you are searching and looking for a good project I can assure you that All-Stocks wont let you down.

Well, being a newly created project then this have a chance to proved that they can also give a better services to the society. The team will surely be busy doing a lot of improvement about their platform and I think this will also be a very competitive platform in the crypto market.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?
Thats a great news! The prototype they made has actually been appreciated by many investors. The team is headed in the right direction. I hope the final version is an upscaled version of the demo.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Team needs to enhance to the new technologies and implement more features which will add benefit for all the investors that is the really expectations we seek for as a potential with more upgrades to the platform.
You're right. What updates are really needed for the All Stocks project can also add new features. I hope that the team will see our wishes and will soon release updates for the project.
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

"The Devs work very hard Smiley
Thanks for your update I will try it Smiley"
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: