Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67663 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Hi all,
We welcome you to check our website, our whitepaper and of course our DEMO
We are here for any further question and we will be happy to hear your opinion.
Thanks,
The All-Stocks Network Team.

Thank you for the latest update and this is good because you actually doing some extra efforts so that people will understand more about the platform. With your active presence, investors will surely be enlighten whenever if they have doubts about the project.
This demo and the white papers really given me a clarity straightly by cutting all the edges and easily understanding the potential and all the milestones of the project how teams plan wiser to implement and work on all the aspirations.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

On the website,  informs can exchange Allstocks in any kind of exchange, but for this to happen the project should not ask for inclusion in certain exchanges before anything else?
This project is still in the developing stage and i am sure that after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase they would get listed on some really exciting exchanges and also it would really be much more profitable for the future.
They will soon be listed on several exchanges which would make it easy for several investors to trust this project and also i am sure that more and more investors will then be attracted  by this project again.

Well, to make their projects be more popular, they must set a strategy that can effectively gain some supporters. Like offering some bounty programs which is basically the most effective way to promote a project. Moreover, about listing on exchanges this will definitely be happen after the ICO ends so I think this is still far and needs to focus first with their token sale.
Yes i agree the team should have setup the way to make more awareness for Allstock. They can running Bounty, Youtube Ads, Airdrop Giveaway.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

On the website,  informs can exchange Allstocks in any kind of exchange, but for this to happen the project should not ask for inclusion in certain exchanges before anything else?
This project is still in the developing stage and i am sure that after the end of the Initial Coin Offering phase they would get listed on some really exciting exchanges and also it would really be much more profitable for the future.
They will soon be listed on several exchanges which would make it easy for several investors to trust this project and also i am sure that more and more investors will then be attracted  by this project again.

Well, to make their projects be more popular, they must set a strategy that can effectively gain some supporters. Like offering some bounty programs which is basically the most effective way to promote a project. Moreover, about listing on exchanges this will definitely be happen after the ICO ends so I think this is still far and needs to focus first with their token sale.
Yes i agree the team should have setup the way to make more awareness for Allstock. They can running Bounty, Youtube Ads, Airdrop Giveaway.
If the team is introducing all such advertising aspects in the live platform then there will be no other choice for success this will ultimately achieve a greater success and reach extreme heights with more potential investors in the platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:15 PM

Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."
Well the prototpye looks promising, attractive and userfriendly. But there is something that I could not understand. This is an ERC20 Token : AST Token.

You say: "The token’s value will always be matched by real asset value, and investors can promptly liquefy it anytime they want."

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

How can the value of this token always match the real asset value, as you also know that cryptocurrencies have a very floating exchange rate?

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Hi @negancoin
You right.
Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value.

Yep, in theory Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value, because no one will sell his tokens for price less than the asset's value.when he can easily go to your platform and liquefy it, However, if ALL-STOCKS faces a problem and the tokenholder can't liquefy their tokens for some reason, or any other bad news, the price could dump under the asset's value.
The problem here is how All-Stock will handle if we meet some speculators? FUD and FOMO will bring so much affect to any stocks market.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

They meant that token value will not be less than the real asset value, it can be more, but not less. and according to them, if you own that token, you can liquefy it anytime through their platform, in other words, they will burn that token and transfer the asset or it’s equal market value back to your account.
Hi @negancoin
You right.

Yep, in theory Token's value will not be able to get under the asset's value, because no one will sell his tokens for price less than the asset's value.when he can easily go to your platform and liquefy it, However, if ALL-STOCKS faces a problem and the tokenholder can't liquefy their tokens for some reason, or any other bad news, the price could dump under the asset's value.
The problem here is how All-Stock will handle if we meet some speculators? FUD and FOMO will bring so much affect to any stocks market.
Of course, we cannot ignore it because it is usual for all stocks market. And also, the developer of the project cannot do anything regarding the FUD.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Hi administrator, I would not mind watching a video presentation about your project, the latest news and the latest updates that were made for the project. Then it will be easier to imagine how the platform will work and how it needs to be used. Well, if you listen to our opinion.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Did any marketing research take place before the project was launched and before the idea was born? How important is this?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Hi administrator, I would not mind watching a video presentation about your project, the latest news and the latest updates that were made for the project. Then it will be easier to imagine how the platform will work and how it needs to be used. Well, if you listen to our opinion.
yes, a video presentation would make sense. This is a good idea of the goals and objectives of the project, which gives us a clear idea of the project
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Hi @negancoin
You right.

Of course, we cannot ignore it because it is usual for all stocks market. And also, the developer of the project cannot do anything regarding the FUD.
Yes thats true mate FUD has been doing alot of damage to everything related to crypto currency but I think the sotck market will not be affected since kts not attach to crypto trading.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

Did any marketing research take place before the project was launched and before the idea was born? How important is this?
At the foundation level such research, analyzing skills are important and they might have made all the plans and made a plan on marketing functionalities to reach to all the potential investors across the platforms.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

Of course, projects that try to unite the world of crypts and the world of commodities are very necessary, but I'm not so sure that the world is ready for this.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

Of course, projects that try to unite the world of crypts and the world of commodities are very necessary, but I'm not so sure that the world is ready for this.

I think there are ICO that the same of the features of this project now and saw it has been successfully established on the internet. Hopefully, the bounty promotions will have a big impact attracting potential big investors for the ICO stage.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

I think there are ICO that the same of the features of this project now and saw it has been successfully established on the internet. Hopefully, the bounty promotions will have a big impact attracting potential big investors for the ICO stage.
With the performance of the ALL-Stocks now, it says that the team really doing the best they could. Having this kind of project is not easy especially that most people are not yet ready for this. Global Stock Markets really needs a serious investors to deal with. I hope that the All - Stocks team keep striving ang gaining more supporters and investors for the continuous developments of this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

With the performance of the ALL-Stocks now, it says that the team really doing the best they could. Having this kind of project is not easy especially that most people are not yet ready for this. Global Stock Markets really needs a serious investors to deal with. I hope that the All - Stocks team keep striving ang gaining more supporters and investors for the continuous developments of this project.

Yes, we are all hoping that this project will have more supporters and many investors so that all-stocks will have a very active and stronger community.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

the team is doing their best to make this project successful. also they need to improve their project and keep us updated so that new investors will be attracted to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Yes admin. It will be good for all supporters of this project if you have video presentation because watching videos can make us easily to understand about the usefullness of ALLSTOCK in crypto market. I hope you will be able to consider our concerns because we really liked the ideas and the purpose of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,
Yes admin. It will be good for all supporters of this project if you have video presentation because watching videos can make us easily to understand about the usefullness of ALLSTOCK in crypto market. I hope you will be able to consider our concerns because we really liked the ideas and the purpose of this project.

Its nice to know that admin is very active with the improvements of this project and they already made some new developments now. Keep up the good work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Hi all,
Thanks,

Thanks for the links but when I check them why is it that the websites are not secured? As part of the bounty program I think it will be easier to promote this project if there are no problems.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:46:16 PM

I think that your idea is difficult to implement, it will be difficult to unify the world of ordinary business and crypto, and the real world and the developer should make great efforts to promote the project on the Internet.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

I think the purpose at developers is very clear - to make excellent exchange which will be unique and to be distinguished from the others. Which will be able to promote start of trading for beginners.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: