Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
What is the minimum amount of investment? I would like to invest in the project, but I worry that my investment will not be enough

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
lets hope so i for one am digging this one here and i think they have the potential to really succeed stock trading like this is really awesome
This will be really an interesting idea and many crypto users from the community will love to educate them self to adopt to this new trading phenomena as there will be more profits.
Well, a lot of optimistic and good sentences about All-Stock. And yes, you are right. We can believe about their team and their future if they still keep hard working like now.
The All-Stocks project is really promising. The team is doing the best they could to make this project as far as they could. The All-Stock project has a potential in the global stock market. Hopefully the team will continue this kind of pace, progressing positively and having good outcomes for the crypto community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

What is the minimum amount of investment? I would like to invest in the project, but I worry that my investment will not be enough
Minimum purchase is 50 AST tokens. Get a bonus from 10% to 25% on every token purchase. And at Stage one of All-Stock PreSale, the price is 1ETH = 625AST -> Min = 0.08 ETH. For make sure, you can make investment with at least 0.1 ETH.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:23 AM

Minimum purchase is 50 AST tokens. Get a bonus from 10% to 25% on every token purchase. And at Stage one of All-Stock PreSale, the price is 1ETH = 625AST -> Min = 0.08 ETH. For make sure, you can make investment with at least 0.1 ETH.

As for now, I  think it is a good sign to invest in this kind of ICO, Because of the price of crypto coins is in steady phase. And the minimum to invest is not that big also.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Actually a small amount for initial investment in the project and a moderate premium, I do not like when they give big premiums, then the price of a coin can fall very much.
noamm1

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

Actually a small amount for initial investment in the project and a moderate premium, I do not like when they give big premiums, then the price of a coin can fall very much.

I don't agree with you. AllStocks give 25% bonus at this stage in the ICO + plus extra 10% in case you are a shark investor.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

As for now, I  think it is a good sign to invest in this kind of ICO, Because of the price of crypto coins is in steady phase. And the minimum to invest is not that big also.
Yes, with the value cover of almost major crypto currency now, i think this is the good time for investing for some project look like All-Stock.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Well the minimum investment is not realy that high comparing to other ico out there. For sure they will get some some support from everyone.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
The team has already put a lot of effort into the project. They opened the Bounty Company, in order to spread the information about the project. And they are good at it. The company was supported by a lot of users. So if you are still in doubt, I'll tell you that you should not do this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

The team has already put a lot of effort into the project. They opened the Bounty Company, in order to spread the information about the project. And they are good at it. The company was supported by a lot of users. So if you are still in doubt, I'll tell you that you should not do this.

This should be the member now is the one who will give a lot of effort by helping the team gain more members or investors by promoting the project to the social media.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Well the minimum investment is not realy that high comparing to other ico out there. For sure they will get some some support from everyone.
This is a right value to be a pocket friendly. Why keep demanding to make it small rather than make an effort to join bounty campaign. I am very satisfied with what the project have achieved right now.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

In my own observation, the dev team are lacked of promotion because when I visited their signature campaigns, only few participants are there and the campaign ends this week. But if they were going to extend this, probably they can managed to gathered more people to participate. I just hope it will happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

In my own observation, the dev team are lacked of promotion because when I visited their signature campaigns, only few participants are there and the campaign ends this week. But if they were going to extend this, probably they can managed to gathered more people to participate. I just hope it will happen.
Perhaps this was due to the fact that the development team made a weak advertising campaign. Because the campaign of generosity and the signature campaign also need to be advertised. If this is the case, then the developers must pay attention to it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Perhaps this was due to the fact that the development team made a weak advertising campaign. Because the campaign of generosity and the signature campaign also need to be advertised. If this is the case, then the developers must pay attention to it.

Or maybe the project is still new and also bounty manager is manage by its own. My suggestion is that they need to hire well-experienced bounty campaign manager if they want to increased their number of participants in the bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

Yeah right, but there is also a chance that a new project failed to succeed. So to avoid this the dev needs to be more active and creative about making the popularity of all-stocks to increase high.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

lets hope so i for one am digging this one here and i think they have the potential to really succeed stock trading like this is really awesome
This will be really an interesting idea and many crypto users from the community will love to educate them self to adopt to this new trading phenomena as there will be more profits.
Well, a lot of optimistic and good sentences about All-Stock. And yes, you are right. We can believe about their team and their future if they still keep hard working like now.
The All-Stocks project is really promising. The team is doing the best they could to make this project as far as they could. The All-Stock project has a potential in the global stock market. Hopefully the team will continue this kind of pace, progressing positively and having good outcomes for the crypto community.
The project has the higher possibilities to expand there self-more in certain time later. The developers are working very hard on the project. They consistently make the great changes in the ico which can help the project to become hugely successful. ALL-STOCK will make the great revolution in the global stock market.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Nice, it's nice to know that we can invest as low as 0.1 eth in this ico. with this, I am sure that many investors will be attracted to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Well, you can read that information in the whitepaper and also their website to gain so much informations about the project, you're welcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: