Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.
You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.
I guess they have an edge over thier competitors mate. The prototype website alone already tells me that we can be a good trader even without any experiences.

This project prototype is getting popular now and people wants to know what is this and how it really works. I just hope that this prototype will be very unique.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

I think they already have a bounty campaigns that. Has been launched you may view some of their offers in the frontpage of these thread. Lets keep promoting allstocks for the succes of the ico stage.
Having a bounty campaign is a good thing for a project. By means of this, more people will be able to reach the information about the All-Stocks project. The All-Stocks project has a good sense of concept for the whole Global Stock Market and I am supporting this project for their ultimate goal to be implemented. So, keep striving and make more developments that will bloosom the name All-Stocks even more.

You are right, the bounty campaign really helps a lot because it will inform investors that this project is on-going ico now and they can get a privilege of owning some token for a very cheap price and also campaign can surely help to boost their popularity.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is working very hard right now to make the ico huge successful. And also having a bounty campaigns  will really help the project to gain their popularity as well help the project to gain more investors.

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

Yes the project will be successful and I really believe this, and the fact that they are interested in many investors would be good.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.
You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.
Yes of course, ICO it needed for any project at now, not only in crypto world. But the problem here, what ICO we should make investment? As for me, All-Stock is potential market for me. I like idea about stock of them Smiley.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
if there are already some investors coming in and supporting this project it is certain that this project is very good and has the potential to succeed.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
if there are already some investors coming in and supporting this project it is certain that this project is very good and has the potential to succeed.
Actually there are a number of investors who are readily supporting this project and i am sure that this is a good sign of a profitable future ahead so more and more investors wil lsurely invest into the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Actually there are a number of investors who are readily supporting this project and i am sure that this is a good sign of a profitable future ahead so more and more investors wil lsurely invest into the project.
This project is also getting a number of investors to their project and i am sure that it might be surely attracting some more investors to invest into this project. This project seems to be genuiene.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Everyone believe in All-Stock, but how much percent people at here will invest at here? And how much All-Stocks collect at this time?
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really seems much genuiene and i think that it would be supported by various investors too and this project can shortly turn out to be the best which would also give good profits to the investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really seems much genuiene and i think that it would be supported by various investors too and this project can shortly turn out to be the best which would also give good profits to the investors.
I certainly believe so, they look like they have a good idea in mind. Hopefully, the project gets recognized by big investors who will make the project more popular and many will trust and follow the project!
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

This project need to make itself more clear in front of the investors and supporting people of the project as they have a concept which is already used by some project in the market and All-Stocks need to prove it self and give some good features to the user to dominate the market.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:20 PM

This project need to make itself more clear in front of the investors and supporting people of the project as they have a concept which is already used by some project in the market and All-Stocks need to prove it self and give some good features to the user to dominate the market.
As you have enlightened with your observation there might be not one but many similar projects with the idea attaining almost same however we have to understand everything will have their unique standards even the team or the success metrics will vary which is out of the constant hard work and support.
zevl194

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I guess they have an edge over thier competitors mate. The prototype website alone already tells me that we can be a good trader even without any experiences.
I have visited a prototype too. And I like the fact that on the website very just to trade, for beginners the excellent platform for acquaintance to trade of cryptocurrencies, now they can try in this case.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

I just signed up for newletter so I'll get updates regarding this projec but I got an email that says I have been subscribing the exchange platform for 1 year. Was that just a mistake?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

And basically thats just a prototype so there is going to be a more stable and updated version all seem nice and collected to me

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:50:30 PM by negancoin

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money on marketing without any good result.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

This project prototype is getting popular now and people wants to know what is this and how it really works. I just hope that this prototype will be very unique.

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this competitive enough among others.
We can even do experience the team active involvement on the stocks and they constantly make an active monitoring on all the graphs and trends as per the live market.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:36 AM

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this competitive enough among others.

Yup you are alright there mate. I have seen many ICO project same like these one. But sadly I only knew few who succeeded like populous. I am hoping they can be a legit and trusted company after the ICO.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

A good video presentation of this project. After viewing it, it becomes clear what the developers want

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

The Global Maket seems like will be having a good changes through this amazing and interesting project that come evolve here in the crypto world. Competitors around is always active so, the way to keep standing here in the community of crypto currency is keep striving and new and continuous innovation is necessary. I found the good idea of the All-Stocks project to be implemented in the community and I am looking forward for that to happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: