Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

I think they already have a bounty campaigns that. Has been launched you may view some of their offers in the frontpage of these thread. Lets keep promoting allstocks for the succes of the ico stage.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

Maybe by making a video presentation? going into forums? That might be a good ones as it targeted to be a "global stock market revolution" and to be able to prove that they need to be globally known too Wink

Yeah, to be known globally is somehow difficult to be happen as this project is still in progress. Hopefully the team may able to provide some attractive features as well as have some bonuses for this project. I believe this project have a potential and bright future.

Golden is a far stretch, most countries are very reluctant to let random peeps get into their stock markets easily, so those can be problematic af for the team
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:39:43 AM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

I think they already have a bounty campaigns that. Has been launched you may view some of their offers in the frontpage of these thread. Lets keep promoting allstocks for the succes of the ico stage.
Having a bounty campaign is a good thing for a project. By means of this, more people will be able to reach the information about the All-Stocks project. The All-Stocks project has a good sense of concept for the whole Global Stock Market and I am supporting this project for their ultimate goal to be implemented. So, keep striving and make more developments that will bloosom the name All-Stocks even more.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
What is the minimum amount of investment? I would like to invest in the project, but I worry that my investment will not be enough
Minimum purchase is 50 AST tokens. Get a bonus from 10% to 25% on every token purchase. And at Stage one of All-Stock PreSale, the price is 1ETH = 625AST -> Min = 0.08 ETH. For make sure, you can make investment with at least 0.1 ETH.
Actually a small amount for initial investment in the project and a moderate premium, I do not like when they give big premiums, then the price of a coin can fall very much.

I don't agree with you. AllStocks give 25% bonus at this stage in the ICO + plus extra 10% in case you are a shark investor.
I do not think that big discounts are a good idea. Rather, for an investor, this is a good idea, and for a coin it can mean a strong fall when entering the exchange.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

Are there any restrictions for the countries of the participants? I believe that they are not, because this negatively affects the popularity of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Will the bounty-company be launched? I would like to participate in it for several reasons. I like the team and idea of the project
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Will the bounty-company be launched? I would like to participate in it for several reasons. I like the team and idea of the project
of course the bounty campaign will be started. Look in the first message, there you will see in large letters a link to the Bounty branch is written. Go through it and read all the information you need.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Are there any restrictions for the countries of the participants? I believe that they are not, because this negatively affects the popularity of the project
Hopefully every country is allowed to participate bud. In that way it is much faster for them to collect the hardcap.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

I expect that the project will appear large investstory, although this requires a lot of effort to make them interested in them
There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.

Yeah right, but there is also a chance that a new project failed to succeed. So to avoid this the dev needs to be more active and creative about making the popularity of all-stocks to increase high.

Risk will always there and we can't avoid that. So, this will all depend on their marketing strategy on how they are going promote their project. And as what I observed, it seems that all is good and probably all will be set according to their plan.

You're right, risk is everywhere as your are part on the crypto currency community especially you invest a great amount. It is somehow a win-win situation. I'm just hoping that this project have a great standard of security since this project involves global stocks.
Why do we really scared on the risk factor when the platform is obtaining more standards and the experienced team who is easily tackling all the issues and bringing more better resolutions and driving the utmost achievements even in the minor areas by completing tasks.
You're right, if you gonna invest to be sure you need to study the project first. You don't jump in ight away if you are scared to risk. Cryptocurrency is always risky. But with the project's achievement is a key that they will be successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

What are the status of this project now? As far i have seen this project is they achieve many success even in small details. I hope that the project keeps continue to grow and move forward.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

There is already a set of successful projects with similar subject and all of them have made very good profit for the investors at a distance. Thus and this project has good chances of repetition of such success.
You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

I agree with you mate. The team of ALLSTOCKS project must be focus in advertisement because I have noticed on their bounty campaigns, only few are participating. Which means that people here in crypto are not aware of this platform. And it's so sad for me because the idea of this project have good intensions in crypto world. I hope it will be addressed by the dev team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

You are right, to be able to attract many investors the devs must think ways how they will improve their marketing strategies and also their advertising too.

Maybe by making a video presentation? going into forums? That might be a good ones as it targeted to be a "global stock market revolution" and to be able to prove that they need to be globally known too Wink

Yeah, to be known globally is somehow difficult to be happen as this project is still in progress. Hopefully the team may able to provide some attractive features as well as have some bonuses for this project. I believe this project have a potential and bright future.
Of course developers need to make actively efforts for development of the project. However, the audience in the platform and so unambiguously will appear because qualitative exchanges always were and will be demanded

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

May I know what is the updates and the news from the developer about the project! We need more news to entertain the users!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

A good advertising and promotion strategies will surely help the project to boost its popularity and to attract more investors to try and participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

A good advertising and promotion strategies will surely help the project to boost its popularity and to attract more investors to try and participate in this project.
This will enrich and help better for all the investors who have chosen the project and every one will be successful for being a part of this deserving platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Having a bounty campaign is a good thing for a project. By means of this, more people will be able to reach the information about the All-Stocks project. The All-Stocks project has a good sense of concept for the whole Global Stock Market and I am supporting this project for their ultimate goal to be implemented. So, keep striving and make more developments that will bloosom the name All-Stocks even more.

You are right, the bounty campaign really helps a lot because it will inform investors that this project is on-going ico now and they can get a privilege of owning some token for a very cheap price and also campaign can surely help to boost their popularity.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

You're right! Not necessarily that investors were citizens of the country in which the development team is located. An investor can be anywhere in the world and be a citizen of another country, while investing in a project that he liked. Nothing forbids doing this. Therefore, if you have not decided to invest yet, do not hesitate for a long time, but take it and invest, as soon it will end.

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

This is the advantage to have an ICO it is because people in different nations can actually participate and invest in the platform. And hopefully, this will be like more advanced than the traditional kind of stock market.
I guess they have an edge over thier competitors mate. The prototype website alone already tells me that we can be a good trader even without any experiences.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Commonly, that should be their priority, creating bounty programs so that their projects will be spread out in this forum and in social media. This is the only strategy that is really effective when it comes to attracting investors especially if this can be handle by some popular BM.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: