Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:44:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: http://www.icotokennews.com/icos/allstocks/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
I apologize for butting in but may I know if you offer your ico listing for free or it is a paid service? If its paid how much?

I think it is free  that the ICO review site is offering to gain  and give more knowledge to the potential supporters of the sites as well also the ICO site will gain impression and traffic for their paid advertisement.

I see, I think it's better that all-stocks work hard to be listed in some popular ico listing sites so that they will gain more popularity and  a chance to get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

This is really a big problem, if they are serious about this project they should be able to fix all the negative feedbacks before they even start an ICO.
I am wondering why their main site is not secured. If they are developing an exchange platform, this should be easy for them.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

This is good when the real sector and the crypt are combined, but will they be as profitable as other projects?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.

Usually sensible investors aren't interested in any bounty, they just make investment and store tokens and as a rule in various coins. Free distribution or earnings don't interest them.
If this project would be able to launch a bounty campaign then that would be really great. More people are looking forward for the bounty programs of the All-Stocks project for them to participates and continuously supports the All-Stocks project as for this project to gain more attention from the crowd. The All-Stocks has a good concept and goal for the global stock market so I am also willin to keep supporting this project and hopefully more users will come to this.
Yes, absolutely bounty campaign will definitely help the project catch the attention towards the investors. And due bounty so much traffic will be coming on the project. Bounty campaign plays a very important role to make the ico succeed.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.

Usually sensible investors aren't interested in any bounty, they just make investment and store tokens and as a rule in various coins. Free distribution or earnings don't interest them.
If this project would be able to launch a bounty campaign then that would be really great. More people are looking forward for the bounty programs of the All-Stocks project for them to participates and continuously supports the All-Stocks project as for this project to gain more attention from the crowd. The All-Stocks has a good concept and goal for the global stock market so I am also willin to keep supporting this project and hopefully more users will come to this.
Yes, absolutely bounty campaign will definitely help the project catch the attention towards the investors. And due bounty so much traffic will be coming on the project. Bounty campaign plays a very important role to make the ico succeed.
All stocks have brought the outstanding bounty opportunities for all the supporters and they are even actively communicating with the community managers and delivering the right information.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

This is good when the real sector and the crypt are combined, but will they be as profitable as other projects?
We cannot expect profits or jump on assumptions even all the plans are accomplished and we met the possibilities as expected sometimes the market trend may vary, we need to be ready to meet the challenges at any point.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

I am interested to invest some of my funds to your project but can you tell me how can I maximize my earning potential on this?
I totally agree how the team explained to the investors that they did not choose wrong in investing in this project.
Yes the investors here are actually safe and also i think that several more investors are joinng this project for a profitable future and fur sure it can pump the project which would indeed be much profitable for the investors.
of course no doubt if the investors have a lot of follow this project then this project will be a great success.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

I am interested to invest some of my funds to your project but can you tell me how can I maximize my earning potential on this?
I totally agree how the team explained to the investors that they did not choose wrong in investing in this project.
Yes the investors here are actually safe and also i think that several more investors are joinng this project for a profitable future and fur sure it can pump the project which would indeed be much profitable for the investors.
of course no doubt if the investors have a lot of follow this project then this project will be a great success.
And investors are already close to this project so i think that it can surely have a good future. Several investors have invested into this project untill now and i am sure that they will continue to be the same.
cabrakaned

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

And investors are already close to this project so i think that it can surely have a good future. Several investors have invested into this project untill now and i am sure that they will continue to be the same.
All stocks is good at their promotion and also they have did all possible bounty and promotional programmes which has really made this project go much popular and it is now having huge amount of investors too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

All stocks is good at their promotion and also they have did all possible bounty and promotional programmes which has really made this project go much popular and it is now having huge amount of investors too.
Also they have turned much popular due to their prototype i guess and even it is boosting the amount of investors. Everything which is going on with this project is going for the best of the future.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: http://www.icotokennews.com/icos/allstocks/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
I apologize for butting in but may I know if you offer your ico listing for free or it is a paid service? If its paid how much?
I guess its free because their ICO listing site still new and they should give us a free trial of review that will be reviewed by the developer.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Hopefully they do a serious bounty and not the shittily managed ones some projects do for whatever reason. But again if they fail it's gonna be on them
Yeah, as a new project they have to keep many things in mind and play smart. Their project gives a delightful purpose for investments, but only if they can reach their customers.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:02:24 PM by Junralz

It can be open and probably you didn't explore more about their website. Although, if you click the link in the Ann thread it really shows an error to open but as you can see in the site there is a whitepaper and it is really working properly. Additionally, you can choose different languages and Ithink it is being already updated.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I really hope have well-known ICO review and rating site come here. Actually i never heard about icotokennews Smiley. Anyway, have backlink from here is good for All-stock.
You can check other well known ico sites am sure it will be listed there too may be it's just not mentioned man

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
The telegram group can be really helpful to those who want the latest update really fast. They have good bounty projects which can be helpful to many people.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

Do not doubt! I think that the project team has every chance of success. Since they launched the bonus program and thanks to this more users learned about the project. So, without a doubt, you can, like me, invest a little in the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Do not doubt! I think that the project team has every chance of success. Since they launched the bonus program and thanks to this more users learned about the project. So, without a doubt, you can, like me, invest a little in the project.
The bonus program really has to attract even more active users and audience has to extend very quickly, within two weeks at most.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

Not just only it plays a very important role but also it gives a big impact to the project. The team are all good and they have the skills to do more usable features about the platform. So, still there are a lot of things that we may encounter as the days are passing by.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

Although it looks like a good concept; the lack of advertisement campaign do not let this project to be known in a majoraty area of crypto traders. In my opinion they have to organize a better bounty campaign and work with international press media services together.

There many project that are working on the concept of tokenizing real asset like polymath, in other work, backing token by real asset. So in first place you don't know if ICO will succeed 100% since it's something new and doing advertisement campaign and promoting the project in press is cost a lot of money, therefore do it in cheap way like a bounty on bitcointalk is much safe, otherwise, they could end up losing a lot of money on marketing without any good result.

Taking a big risk also means big profit to be expected. This is why some real asset decide to tokenized it because of its volatile features. Also, crypto is becoming more useful due to its services that can give and the ability to earned huge amount of money with just a short period of time.

I was actually talking about ICOs team, not investors. My main point, it's easy for users to ask them to advertising and promote their product in Media, but doing this costs lots of money and if ICO failed, they aend up losing money for nothing and that's why most project prefer to do it in cheap way ( bounty ).

yeah that is an other aspect, right. But if they really trust their project and think that they have the best product and they have also some budget for advertising, they can give it a chance. I mean they also have to pay the core team and other team members for this project too, but without advertising how can they get potential investors? Btt-bounty campaign is just one possibility, but there must be more ...  I saw some ICOs advertising on the Times Square.

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: