Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Calm, they might be very busy so the developer cannot message or telling the news and the updates of the project.

Yes, I am sure that developers are busy planning their every steps to make this project successful. They need to improve this so many investors will be attracted. But they also need to assign community manager to assist and address all the concerns.
Yes bud everything that you said is right, it is very crucial since time is ticking. They will surely the opportunity to get the needed investors contribution if they didnt plan thier marketing well.
It is very important to developers not to lose minutes of time, process of collecting soft cap always happens very quickly and it is necessary to work at this distance actively on promoting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

As someone who is looking deeper to this project, I think the team behind this project needs to communicate more to their supporters or at least do some activities maybe attend cryptorelated events.
Calm, they might be very busy so the developer cannot message or telling the news and the updates of the project.

Yes, I am sure that developers are busy planning their every steps to make this project successful. They need to improve this so many investors will be attracted. But they also need to assign community manager to assist and address all the concerns.

You are probably right, they may not available as of these moment but this doesn't mean that it can affect their good performance. Well, what the team can do if they want to be attracted by many investors is that they must be transparent and create a better idea about their marketing strategy.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

When I learned about this company, I immediately decided that this was what I needed, and after learning more detail and deeper, I realized that it was not wrong with choice, now I am a customer and I recommend to everyone too!
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I am interested to invest some of my funds to your project but can you tell me how can I maximize my earning potential on this?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

When I learned about this company, I immediately decided that this was what I needed, and after learning more detail and deeper, I realized that it was not wrong with choice, now I am a customer and I recommend to everyone too!
It is great to avail you with ALL-STOCKS and it is a value added reputation even for every individual to be a part of this challenging purposeful project which is merely promising as we can see in the whitepapers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I am interested to invest some of my funds to your project but can you tell me how can I maximize my earning potential on this?
to get the maximum profit, you can now participate in sales, until April 30 there is a 25% bonus when buying 1 eth. Also, you can be offered an additional 10% bonus for purchasing over 20 eth. For more information, visit the official website of the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

I was very interested in your project, but what kind of experience do developers have in this area? It's important that they have at least some experience.
I think everything is experienced we do not have to worry, we just have to support this project continuously without our support this project could have failed.
There are a number of investors who do actively support this project so i think that this project can really have some great profits and also this project would come out with the best output. Hope that several investors truely get into this project.
if there are already some investors coming in and supporting this project it is certain that this project is very good and has the potential to succeed.
Actually there are a number of investors who are readily supporting this project and i am sure that this is a good sign of a profitable future ahead so more and more investors wil lsurely invest into the project.
Everyone believe in All-Stock, but how much percent people at here will invest at here? And how much All-Stocks collect at this time?
Well, I think that if they collect enough investors, then the project can justify itself and even become popular.
Yes, the project has great abilities to become successful. But still project is new and it needs more investors to make the project successful. If they promote the project on the various platform then the project will become much more popular. And it helps to platform for its growth.

Yeah, reviews and feedbacks are amazing, ALL-STOCKS really  doing great. The team shows brilliant  ideas. Also, they should  entertain  the possible consequences especially security capability, we are not just  talking small amount of money here, in which millions of dollar to be have it in the future. I will wait for some progression of this project.

Yes, have a lot of good signal for All-Stock and their team still keep hard working to improve their platform.
It is all the team dedication and active involvement behind where they are more focussed on the assigned tasks for them and they are working with the instructions keenly where they need to be accountable at the end.
Many thanks for your answer, he helped me and even in some ways rethought my vzgyady in a good way.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

It is really important to have an organised project and it is really good indication that the team is working on it. Organising a project can really help and benefit the project in future and it is a good sign that the team is working on it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

It's nice to see like-minded people. That not only I saw this project and I liked the idea. The team of the project is very attentive, which does everything for its customers, and also answers all the questions asked by users.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

I totally agree how the team explained to the investors that they did not choose wrong in investing in this project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

I totally agree how the team explained to the investors that they did not choose wrong in investing in this project.
Yes the investors here are actually safe and also i think that several more investors are joinng this project for a profitable future and fur sure it can pump the project which would indeed be much profitable for the investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

Yes the investors here are actually safe and also i think that several more investors are joinng this project for a profitable future and fur sure it can pump the project which would indeed be much profitable for the investors.
The investors will have some great profits ahead by investing into this project because the demand for this project will gradually rise up which will also rise the price for their tokens.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

The investors will have some great profits ahead by investing into this project because the demand for this project will gradually rise up which will also rise the price for their tokens.
All stocks is really going great with a good speed and i am sure that with this speed of success the project will soon reach great profits ahead. I am waiting for them to release their platform soon.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

The big and very simple project, learn to trade, and this platform can be for trading.
Waiting for the development of ALL-STOCKS.
Thats right. People will now indulge more into owning assets and learn how to make profits. This is a step in the right direction and a knowledgable platform for beginners.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

they may actually need that but i feel most ico these days just depend on their telegram group and other social medias and just forget about ann mostly but lets hope they come around soon

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

A good project I think everyone from this project will be able to make good profits and get many investors. I also want to earn from this project. Good luck to the project team.
Yes, the project looks absolutely good for making an investment in this project for better and profitable future. the project has the great scope to grow more in upcoming years. And definitely after a certain time later the project will become succeed.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

You're right, as the team doing a great effort which can gain trust by those investors. Hopefully they will provide some bounty programs which I think can give big help to this project. I appreciate their features and advocacy which can attract by many users here in the crypto currency world.

Bounty is really very good expenditure of tokens from developers. Users have an incentive and they help to untwist the project. This is very useful for two parties.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

they may actually need that but i feel most ico these days just depend on their telegram group and other social medias and just forget about ann mostly but lets hope they come around soon
Yes, most of the ICO today have are not making betterment in the marketing and management of the project and I think a active community Manager can attract large number of investors to the project. All-Stocks is a very interesting project and can attract large numerous of investors to the project. I think this project will become very successful in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: