Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.
the development of a quality platform is indeed a very labor-intensive process, which requires a lot of time and money. But I think the All stocks team will cope with this work and we will be able to use the platform for our own purposes.

I agree, we need to believe and we need to trust this project that they are competitive enough to make this project successful very soon. It just need enough time to develop and finish all needed to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

The idea with a working prototype is no longer an idea but a real ready platform. I hope the team will not make a prototype but a working platform.
Prototype demonstration only a preliminary model of ALLSTOCKS project inorder to show to the people especially to the investors on how this platform works. And I'm sure that the team now are working for the real one. We just need to wait at least because it's not easy make a good platform. It needs a lot of time to develop.
the development of a quality platform is indeed a very labor-intensive process, which requires a lot of time and money. But I think the All stocks team will cope with this work and we will be able to use the platform for our own purposes.

Definitely right, having a well-presented prototype platform is indeed a serious job by the team. People can already give a partial conclusions about the platform it is because the team did some good strategy promoting the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

it is just a prototype and far from a working platform because it doesn't have securities, any API for trading just like other exchanges use. Visiting their site is like watching a video.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

Definitely right, having a well-presented prototype platform is indeed a serious job by the team. People can already give a partial conclusions about the platform it is because the team did some good strategy promoting the project.

This prototype is becoming a talk in this thread and this is good to increase exposures of this project. I cannot wait now what will be it look like once launch and hoping that many people will support in continuously.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

The project is faced not only with great competition, but also with a large number of legal laws in different countries, this must be taken into account
Indeed. We must do some activity and action to compete with them to beat them and go to the number one where no one can compete the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

it is just a prototype and far from a working platform because it doesn't have securities, any API for trading just like other exchanges use. Visiting their site is like watching a video.

The project is still new and it needs more improvements, the prototype will be their first step to make more improvements. I am really expecting more features to come very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

The project is faced not only with great competition, but also with a large number of legal laws in different countries, this must be taken into account
Which laws? What and in what country can the team violate the law? I think that the team knows all these nuances and when they start the platform they take it into account.
I suggest be careful on your comment friends, because it might scare investors just by reading those statements.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

The project is still new and it needs more improvements, the prototype will be their first step to make more improvements. I am really expecting more features to come very soon.

They have their prototype so, it could be their base to improved more about their final platform. I think it is not only you who is/are expecting about the development of the project but also those investors who support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

I tried thier to view thier prototype and I can say that it is almost next to the official site. Maybe they can add support chat link so that we can immediately report if we encountered issues real time.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:20:43 PM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.
The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.
I believe all stocks project has a lot of potential to grow. They have thier own trading platform so I think its not necessary to list thier token to other exchanges. They just need to advertise more in promoting thier website so that it will acquire huge trading volume.
i agree with you, because they have their own trading platforms so I do not think it's necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. The need for more advertising in the promotion of their website. The project team has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach out to everyone. Hopefully the project will be a success with the investor and the participants will be able to participate
That is realy true, and hopefully the team workibg behind this project, which is the All-Stocks will keep up what they are doing positively for the better improvements and success of this project. And moreover, that is really true that this project has a great potential holding on togethe with its good platform integrated with better ideas and concepts for the better changes here in the crypto world.
Many positive feedbacks that All-Stocks ia receiving which is a good start. The team will be motivate more and give extra effort to build the project successful.
Yeah, hopefully they will continue to guide us through the way as this project is in progression. I also appreciate the devs presence here that always answer all the queries to those are interested to know more about this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future as involves global stock market that can benefit all of us here in crypto currency community.

Yes, they are continuously working hard on projects development. They are looking for making the development complete as early as possible. And also the team is very concern about the project as well as users. So they continuously stay active and provide new updates as well as answers to the queries.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.
The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.
I believe all stocks project has a lot of potential to grow. They have thier own trading platform so I think its not necessary to list thier token to other exchanges. They just need to advertise more in promoting thier website so that it will acquire huge trading volume.
i agree with you, because they have their own trading platforms so I do not think it's necessary to list their tokens on other exchanges. The need for more advertising in the promotion of their website. The project team has to work more so that it can achieve huge trading volume and easily reach out to everyone. Hopefully the project will be a success with the investor and the participants will be able to participate
That is realy true, and hopefully the team workibg behind this project, which is the All-Stocks will keep up what they are doing positively for the better improvements and success of this project. And moreover, that is really true that this project has a great potential holding on togethe with its good platform integrated with better ideas and concepts for the better changes here in the crypto world.
Many positive feedbacks that All-Stocks ia receiving which is a good start. The team will be motivate more and give extra effort to build the project successful.
Yeah, hopefully they will continue to guide us through the way as this project is in progression. I also appreciate the devs presence here that always answer all the queries to those are interested to know more about this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future as involves global stock market that can benefit all of us here in crypto currency community.

Yes, they are continuously working hard on projects development. They are looking for making the development complete as early as possible. And also the team is very concern about the project as well as users. So they continuously stay active and provide new updates as well as answers to the queries.
Yes it's important for the team to stay active and answer users queries, it gives good idea about the project and the users might also be investing in it
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

A well organized platform is All Stocks because they already announced their bounty program.so their token sell is started from 15th april but so when the ICO?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

A well organized platform is All Stocks because they already announced their bounty program.so their token sell is started from 15th april but so when the ICO?
I found it funny with how you say it's an organize platform because why ask when will the ICO? If it's organize, it can answer your question already right? I've looked into the whitepaper, I can't find any ICO related discussion.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

Usually main ico can occur also after the termination of two-month bounty. Exact information to you of course will be told only by the CEO of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

Effectiveness is the key i think it determines the key value of the team and helps brings them out to the public i hope they get more investors from these

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

Usually main ico can occur also after the termination of two-month bounty. Exact information to you of course will be told only by the CEO of the project.
Every operation will have a plan and a white papers along with the roadmap and the operation deals with managers and teams under them and they will be working with certain tasks which consists of instructions.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Effectiveness is the key i think it determines the key value of the team and helps brings them out to the public i hope they get more investors from these

Also consitency bud, because if the team won't show up everyday for the platform then I guess many investors won't be trusting this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Also consitency bud, because if the team won't show up everyday for the platform then I guess many investors won't be trusting this project.
There should be some announcements are the active engagement with the investors who choose the platform by maintaining all the trust so that communication will build trust and proceed with the platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

First of all, I don't think the team are capable to build a regulated working platform in term of business since I didn't see any real activity for team numbers, like video or attending event for such a big project that deal with fiat and real asset.
Back to you point about exchange and assuming this is a real project. They are not going to build cryptocurrency exchange like binance ,bittrex etc. The ALLSTOCKS Network is a global stock exchange platform which aims to interface with all major stock exchanges and stock brokers around the world and this is mean that they need to develop to strike a partnership agreement with existing exchanges and brokerages. Now imagine how much will take to make those agreements in order for platform to start working. Do you want investor to wait all that time to trade his token.
Plus Tokens that will be issued on platform by other people can be tradeable on any exchange, So ATS should be listed on other exchange too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: