Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.

Agree, team all-stocks is very active now and this is the reason why they became more popular now. The advertising is improving and they also needs to improve their marketing strategies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

The All Stocks video presentation you guys published on youtube is very informative. I was able to understand it better instead of reading the whole whitepaper.

Can you please give me the link, or are you just talking about the video that is full of trading charts that doesn't even sync with the idea of the audio?
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.

Agree, team all-stocks is very active now and this is the reason why they became more popular now. The advertising is improving and they also needs to improve their marketing strategies.
Well, that is true buddy. With what you have said here for the All-Stocks project, a great performance of the team is keep on here the crypto currency community with lots of improvements regarding the marketing strategy of the All-Stocks to boost its name for popularity for the global stock markets, so hopefully this will continue.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

The All Stocks video presentation you guys published on youtube is very informative. I was able to understand it better instead of reading the whole whitepaper.

Can you please give me the link, or are you just talking about the video that is full of trading charts that doesn't even sync with the idea of the audio?

I would also like to watch the video and want to check if the video really have information about all-stocks project and how it really works. A video presentation can really attract more investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Great, I appreciate their prototype but somehow they need more extra effort as the project needs a lot of time to improve as they are in the progression stage. Also, as time goes by though they have not enough experience, I believe someday this project will become more popular globally as this project aims to revolutionize stock market and I'm hoping the team can manage well this prestigious project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I would also like to watch the video and want to check if the video really have information about all-stocks project and how it really works. A video presentation can really attract more investors to participate.
I also watched this video review, and I want to say, of course it's very informative and understandable. But it would be a big plus for the project if there was a possibility to watch the video in other languages. Here is a link to the video review https: //youtu.be/OlC9YnA15cQ
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

Great, I appreciate their prototype but somehow they need more extra effort as the project needs a lot of time to improve as they are in the progression stage. Also, as time goes by though they have not enough experience, I believe someday this project will become more popular globally as this project aims to revolutionize stock market and I'm hoping the team can manage well this prestigious project.

This will surely happen if all-stocks will prove to all the people that they are legit and serious with the developments and also if maybe they will become more transparent about all their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

the information you share in this thread is sufficient on the information so that I no longer need to visit the website because I feel this information is already represented on the website. I will wait for the progress of your project until 2018 according to the roadmap.
It's a good thing that starting here, you already understand such information needed to know the project's functions and features that will be an important one in the future of it.
Yeah i think people discuss enough here but it will also if you check their official site you will definitely get more guide and maybe whitepapers and lite papers
Absolutely, we need to do extra reasearch to satisfy our mind for all our clarifications regarding the projects. Yes, whitepapers is one resources that can help us to understand more about the project. If we are not satisfied with the provided resources we can look another that the project impose.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Could you write a link to the video advertising the project? I would also like to watch this video.
Me too, I would also like to watch the video about the video presentation of the AllStocks project, I think it is very helpful to learn the project.

IIRC the video was linked in an all stocks comment, just check the comment history of the thread poster and you'll probably find it quicker than waiting
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

I looked at the prototype of your project and I really liked it, I hope that your source material will not differ.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Quite right! The team works very hard to achieve the maximum results and increase the users who support the project and invest in it. So I'm sure that the team will succeed and they will open the platform the best!

Indeed! the team is one of the contributing factors for succeeding the project. They are responsible for making planning just to makes the project gain popularity and captivates also those plans by the investors.
Yes, absolutely I agree with you, due to the team's effort and innovative strategies project is started becoming popular. According to time the team is continuously making new strategies to attract investors towards the platform and due to this strategies, the platform is gaining great amount investors. So this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a less time.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Quite right! The team works very hard to achieve the maximum results and increase the users who support the project and invest in it. So I'm sure that the team will succeed and they will open the platform the best!

Indeed! the team is one of the contributing factors for succeeding the project. They are responsible for making planning just to makes the project gain popularity and captivates also those plans by the investors.
Yes, absolutely I agree with you, due to the team's effort and innovative strategies project is started becoming popular. According to time the team is continuously making new strategies to attract investors towards the platform and due to this strategies, the platform is gaining great amount investors. So this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a less time.
That is great, the team should keep working hard consistently to develop the project from all aspects and be actively respond to all followers to make sure the project is successful
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

Definitely true, without the teams effort this project will not be successful,  they are the one who think what is good for the project and find strategies that can attract investors and make it popular to everyone. Achievements can be get through team work,  understanding and loving its work.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

All stock is very nice project & great idea. I have read the white paper of this project, I think their idea was very good. i interested in this project. I feel excited to work in this project's bounty campaign.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Definitely true, without the teams effort this project will not be successful,  they are the one who think what is good for the project and find strategies that can attract investors and make it popular to everyone. Achievements can be get through team work,  understanding and loving its work.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

All-Stocks teams are very effectively performing in an outstanding manner with their stratagies without giving up any task and ultimately winning by reaching all the possibilities in a diligent manner.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Could you write a link to the video advertising the project? I would also like to watch this video.
Me too, I would also like to watch the video about the video presentation of the AllStocks project, I think it is very helpful to learn the project.
Especially ours of viewing and video will become more popular and the community will begin to increase in sizes. It is also desirable to make a repost.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Especially ours of viewing and video will become more popular and the community will begin to increase in sizes. It is also desirable to make a repost.

It would be good if they will present some video presentation about ALLSTOCKS project so that people can easily find the project and know the details of the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

It would be good if they will present some video presentation about ALLSTOCKS project so that people can easily find the project and know the details of the project.

Video presentation will be really helpful, they can leverage from it. So there's no hassle for them to explain what's the project for and it's purpose.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

All stocks are very promising where they are running their operations in a highly secured and safe manner where they hold the asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated manner and the token value will be always matched to real asset value as it can be liquefied at any time.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: