Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Quite right! The team works very hard to achieve the maximum results and increase the users who support the project and invest in it. So I'm sure that the team will succeed and they will open the platform the best!

Indeed! the team is one of the contributing factors for succeeding the project. They are responsible for making planning just to makes the project gain popularity and captivates also those plans by the investors.
Yes, absolutely I agree with you, due to the team's effort and innovative strategies project is started becoming popular. According to time the team is continuously making new strategies to attract investors towards the platform and due to this strategies, the platform is gaining great amount investors. So this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a less time.

Definitely true, without the teams effort this project will not be successful,  they are the one who think what is good for the project and find strategies that can attract investors and make it popular to everyone. Achievements can be get through team work,  understanding and loving its work.
All-Stocks teams are very effectively performing in an outstanding manner with their stratagies without giving up any task and ultimately winning by reaching all the possibilities in a diligent manner.
They are really doing all right giving the fact they successfully launch a prototype version for investors to try and see how it is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

All stocks are very promising where they are running their operations in a highly secured and safe manner where they hold the asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated manner and the token value will be always matched to real asset value as it can be liquefied at any time.

This is why All-stocks differ from other platform where token value will be matched with real asset. In this principle, the token can be a guaranteed that it will somehow a big chance to increased its value over time.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.
If they can stay stable in managing the project well, I think it will really help this one to become a success in the future. We can't really say they will handle it perfectly as there will be some errors even how small it is. They need unity and they need to transparent enough to make everyone trust this way even more.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Quite right! The team works very hard to achieve the maximum results and increase the users who support the project and invest in it. So I'm sure that the team will succeed and they will open the platform the best!

Indeed! the team is one of the contributing factors for succeeding the project. They are responsible for making planning just to makes the project gain popularity and captivates also those plans by the investors.
Yes, absolutely I agree with you, due to the team's effort and innovative strategies project is started becoming popular. According to time the team is continuously making new strategies to attract investors towards the platform and due to this strategies, the platform is gaining great amount investors. So this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in a less time.

Definitely true, without the teams effort this project will not be successful,  they are the one who think what is good for the project and find strategies that can attract investors and make it popular to everyone. Achievements can be get through team work,  understanding and loving its work.
All-Stocks teams are very effectively performing in an outstanding manner with their stratagies without giving up any task and ultimately winning by reaching all the possibilities in a diligent manner.
They are really doing all right giving the fact they successfully launch a prototype version for investors to try and see how it is
Just a quick questions about the prototype, can we be able to use it? or only the people participated in some private sale(?) or the ones who invested can only try it? Thanks for answering this one in advance.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.
If they can stay stable in managing the project well, I think it will really help this one to become a success in the future. We can't really say they will handle it perfectly as there will be some errors even how small it is. They need unity and they need to transparent enough to make everyone trust this way even more.
Every individual needs to maintain the unity and work as a team in fulfilling the given assignments on time without making any delays by executing all the instructions without failing at any cause that can bring a greater success ultimately.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

Hi everyone!

We know that you want more information about the team, so this is why we've arranged this interview with our CTO, Oren Nataf:

https://all-stocks.net/an-interview-with-oren-nataf-allstocks-cto/

Enjoy!

Hello All-Stocks.
People want to see and not to read in order to trust, we need to see team member talking in videos, sharing picture of whole team on social media, doing interviews, I think your business is about dealing real asset and fiat, so showing that there is a real team that is work on project is necessary. Until know, I didn't see anything of what I mentioned above.

This is really funny that they made the interview with texts Cheesy  They announce it also in twitter and just guess;  no replies.  Now a days potential investors have already their experiences and you need more then a texted inverview..

Yep, it's old fashioned way, we are now in 2018, now all serious project are doing interviews in video and provide all necessary information. if there is a serious team work on project, they just need to make video on youtube and talk about themself and what they are going.
cryptoworld9x

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

Yes, i have agree with your point about All-Stock. We cannot say anything at the future, but i have strong belief about All-Stock will bring something news at stock markets.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Yes, i have agree with your point about All-Stock. We cannot say anything at the future, but i have strong belief about All-Stock will bring something news at stock markets.
All stocks team seems very actively involved in all the parameters connecting actively to implement advanced features into the platform to make the platform into the 4.0 versions which will add more reputation for the participants.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

All stocks team seems very actively involved in all the parameters connecting actively to implement advanced features into the platform to make the platform into the 4.0 versions which will add more reputation for the participants.

It is the reason of their continouos success. Having an active members of the team and participants are the most important mixture to have an effective and successful project. I do hope that the team will continue also to think and develop more good features to attract more investors.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

It is the reason of their continouos success. Having an active members of the team and participants are the most important mixture to have an effective and successful project. I do hope that the team will continue also to think and develop more good features to attract more investors.

I think they would definitely do that, the All-Stock team are dedicated and hard working persons. They would not stop planning good innovations and marketing strategies just to earn trust to the investors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

well, the last 10 hours for the next stage - I just wonder who really is going to invest in this ICO.  Their Team Members + Advisors have still no social media links to contact them. And great team member pictures, really appreciate - who is your media designer ?   Cheesy
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

I think they would definitely do that, the All-Stock team are dedicated and hard working persons. They would not stop planning good innovations and marketing strategies just to earn trust to the investors.
This shouls also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:53 AM

This should also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
Well if the team have a positive feedback about their hard work and many achievements in their project then I think it is not a big deal anymore about their social medias.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

This should also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
Well if the team have a positive feedback about their hard work and many achievements in their project then I think it is not a big deal anymore about their social medias.
I think social media still has a big impact for thier success bud since most people usually spend more time everyday just accessing thier social media account.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

All stocks are very promising where they are running their operations in a highly secured and safe manner where they hold the asset in a trusted, transparent, open and regulated manner and the token value will be always matched to real asset value as it can be liquefied at any time.

This is why All-stocks differ from other platform where token value will be matched with real asset. In this principle, the token can be a guaranteed that it will somehow a big chance to increased its value over time.
Enough it is only good to realize all aspects of the platform that there were no failures and the platform ddos was steady, thus she will win popularity among community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

Which only means that the team are very kind and dedicated to give chance for those who missed their token's bonuses.
Go2Coin

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

The Idea of this project looks quite interesting. I like that tokens can be liquefied. This fact can increase trust to your platform. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.

This will be a big challenge for them since they wanted to handle both real and crypto assets in one platform. I wonder what could be the results of this kind of concept because this really have so much different.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

This will be a big challenge for them since they wanted to handle both real and crypto assets in one platform. I wonder what could be the results of this kind of concept because this really have so much different.

If the team is really serious with the developments of this project then maybe they can really make both of it successful. They just need to exert more effort and improve their marketing.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: