Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:57:49 PM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

You should just accept it, you will figure it out soon when you visit their site anyway. I think they really lack a lot of information regarding their ICO except info of about their Team.
To publish any information there will be hierarchy and every one need to validate and approve before producing it on live website as every one is responsible in case of any mistakes was available in the information.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

You should just accept it, you will figure it out soon when you visit their site anyway. I think they really lack a lot of information regarding their ICO except info of about their Team.

There are instances that some project didn't show their status about how much they have been raised in the ICO and I also wonder why they do that. Transparency should be needed especially the amount of fund that is already being raised so that people may know that the project is doing well or not.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

What's not good to hear about his statement? I think he just said about the problem and the site being updated yet. I think it's a good statement that will make the devs and admin to ensure everything is working well on their work.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

They didn't show token sale progress on website, however, you can check contract address to track sale progress.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
It seems that there is only few contribution because token has been sent for only 5 address.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

They didn't show token sale progress on website, however, you can check contract address to track sale progress.  https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
It seems that there is only few contribution because token has been sent for only 5 address.
Is it really? I don't think this transaction is for sales progress. I really hope the team can give us a clearly answer.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

To publish any information there will be hierarchy and every one need to validate and approve before producing it on live website as every one is responsible in case of any mistakes was available in the information.
Yes that's right and definitely that should be. Because they are only making careful checking or reviewing of the i formation they will be spreading to the whole crypto community for the better outcome that won't lead to a false and misunderstanding of the people. I hope that other peoplr will understand this kind of situation especialy here in the crypto world.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

this shows how much trust the people have in this ICO ... this is really great, that people learn from their failures.. They search more about the ICOs and do not invest blindly
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:06:26 AM

There should be an automatic updates on these because most of the investors will actually do have a look before choosing the platform and make all the possibilities to invest their funds now if we are looking to a metrics which is wrong how can we justify?

I do hope that the project will focus more on the participants concern because it is a great help to make the project becomes good.  Then if there is updates about the project,  hope they make sure to inform the investors and the participants for maintaining positive sorroundings.

You have a point, if the team will focus with the concerns of participants specially serious investors then the chances of becoming popular and attracting many investors to join will be high.

Indeed, responding some concerns from the people who supports the project will always have a plus factor as this will shows how good the community is. And to think potential investors now will always take a look first the community before they will decide to invest. So it will be good if the team ALLSTOCKS have this because it will be for the goodness of this platform.

Yes, the most important this is the activeness of the team in replying to most of the important concerns and questions regarding the all-stocks project.
The main flow of fast information goes not from a forum, and from telegrams channel. In principle, it concerns not only this project, often in all ico answers concerning a subject quicker in this messenger.
Staying active does tell a lot about a platform and is definitely expected by many users. Its really important for one to stay aware about the platform he/she has invested in.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:01 AM

Well, I think the team is busy with the bounty campaigns and development from their platform? But we can assume that the team is doing their best to provide good service and information for the people and also for the investors.
They are aiming on huge targets to reach a great metrics and they are keenlyb analyzing every single task with an affective monitoring and when ever they see a breakdown they figure out a new possibility to ultimately win.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

Well, I think the team is busy with the bounty campaigns and development from their platform? But we can assume that the team is doing their best to provide good service and information for the people and also for the investors.
They are aiming on huge targets to reach a great metrics and they are keenlyb analyzing every single task with an affective monitoring and when ever they see a breakdown they figure out a new possibility to ultimately win.

Aiming for success is normal to all. Talking about this project,  the way teams monitor,  think for a good update,  and giving information is a good quality to have.  The way they work can totally seen which is a plus factor in attracting investors to join or invest in this project. If they will maintain it,  i'm sure more success will come.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

Aiming for success is normal to all. Talking about this project,  the way teams monitor,  think for a good update,  and giving information is a good quality to have.  The way they work can totally seen which is a plus factor in attracting investors to join or invest in this project. If they will maintain it,  i'm sure more success will come.
I agree, the best way to maintain this project is to give us news and updates time to time. Members are always finding an updates  so that they can know what is the position of project now.
The team provide us a good performance that they did in the project. All-Stocks gives the members a satisfaction work which more reliable to us.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

As I always ask, why not hire someone to do it for them? Like just hire a campaign and bounty manager and pay them a bit to answer basic questions
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

As I always ask, why not hire someone to do it for them? Like just hire a campaign and bounty manager and pay them a bit to answer basic questions
I don't think they need a bounty manager because they can manage themselves whether the thread and also their website.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

I don't think they need a bounty manager because they can manage themselves whether the thread and also their website.
I believe you are looking for a community manager then, since those are the job responsibilities of a community manager.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

I think that it won't be possible for the team to keep the site and the users updated consistently yet.
ace09

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

I think that it won't be possible for the team to keep the site and the users updated consistently yet.
For this matter, I hope that the team All-Stocks will come up into a good explanation for all of the people around here the crypto currency community. Especially now that the team All-Stocks is getting more known here in the community and also having a good profile. I hope this will not lead to the supporters, users and investors doubt to the potential of this project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

I understand that the team is busy with the campaign's charity campaign and development but it should also submit the necessary information to the participants. So that you get update ideas on participating project. i hope they are trying it
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

It would be very convenient, and there would not be constant questions. But since most likely the team does not have the means to pay to administrators, since they do not want to receive much, and all require large sums of money.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

I understand that the team is busy with the campaign's charity campaign and development but it should also submit the necessary information to the participants. So that you get update ideas on participating project. i hope they are trying it

Yes, even if the team is very busy with the ico and other important matters, they still need to be active in responding to all concerns. They should assign a community manager to assists all concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: