Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

If the team cope with its goals, then there will certainly be a revolution and I hope this revolution is needed by all traders.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

If the team cope with its goals, then there will certainly be a revolution and I hope this revolution is needed by all traders.

I am just curious what revolution you are saying. Is this a big changes that will happen to the stock markets? Or in the platform of all-stocks? Anyway, I will look forward for it to happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Finmaster

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

I agree to that we need to have a trading platform that has some assurance for its traders since they have real assets backing up its equities.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Hi, how much funds have been already raised? Thnx

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

Well, I think the team is busy with the bounty campaigns and development from their platform? But we can assume that the team is doing their best to provide good service and information for the people and also for the investors.

Probably they are too busy in improving the platform that's why they can't be here on this thread to give new updates regarding the current situation of ALLSTOCK project. But I think we can still raise our concerns and questions of this project thru their telegram channel where the admin is actively answering the issues and status of the platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

I visited their site recently and trying to find where is the link or page on how much they have raised in the ICO stage as of now. But sadly they didn't update it yet. You can try to send support from their site. Surely they will respond from your quires.
Hi its not good to hear about your statement. I will be visiting the site soon to know about you information. I hope team will be aware about this issue and will be addressed soon. I am still positive for teams valid explanation regarding this mater.

Well, I think the team is busy with the bounty campaigns and development from their platform? But we can assume that the team is doing their best to provide good service and information for the people and also for the investors.
It is actually difficult even to present what number of simultaneous cases the team is engaged. But they also don't need and to be greedy if suddenly they don't cope, there is always an opportunity to employ the qualified members to the state.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Probably they are too busy in improving the platform that's why they can't be here on this thread to give new updates regarding the current situation of ALLSTOCK project. But I think we can still raise our concerns and questions of this project thru their telegram channel where the admin is actively answering the issues and status of the platform.
You're right, as the team aims to function it globally which it's really gives make sense to each and everyone of us here in the world of crypto currency. I believe this project may give a great result to the society as it can have a great potential in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you

Yes, they do have. It's located on the first page of the thread. Join on their bounty program so that you'll earn more tokens.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Thank you

Yes, they do have. It's located on the first page of the thread. Join on their bounty program so that you'll earn more tokens.

Yes, this project really needs to have a high advertising and a good marketing. The bounty campaign will surely help this project also more active member are needed to join.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
Yes, I already saw their prototype, I really liked it, I hope that the developers of the final version will do very similar to the prototype.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Thank you

Yes, this project really needs to have a high advertising and a good marketing. The bounty campaign will surely help this project also more active member are needed to join.
The main stakeholders in the ALLSTOCKS Network are users who wish to gain all the benefits that come with block chain technology and cryptocurrencies.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations
They need to prove early that the project is capable of doing all the things they have stated that will be the features of ALL-STOCKS, even if there will be some problem, by showing how the team will work hard is  a good thing to see.
Dev team was very attentive and immediately identifying the bugs, analyzing the issues, understanding the root causes and figuring out the resolutions which is helping to run the operations in a smooth manner.
Have a lot of thing to do for improve the big project like All-Stock even they have prototype platform.
Yes, I already saw their prototype, I really liked it, I hope that the developers of the final version will do very similar to the prototype.
It's just only prototype and its very excellent how much more if they launched the real project. Developers realy did a good the job. They made it very much similar and alike with the real one.

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

Hi everyone!

We've just started a new airdrop campaign for Reddit and we're inviting all of you to join! Read all the details here:

https://all-stocks.net/reddit-airdrop-campaign/

Enjoy!

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

The project conceives a large-scale and for its full implementation requires experienced people who will be interested in their work

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Hi everyone!

We've just started a new airdrop campaign for Reddit and we're inviting all of you to join! Read all the details here:

https://all-stocks.net/reddit-airdrop-campaign/

Enjoy!
this is great news, in principle airdrop is always good. But why do you run charity only for Reddit? Will there be access for other social networks?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

I believe in the success of the project. All the dleo is not even in the idea, but in the team that is making great efforts to promote the project. It's the administrators who make the project meaningful
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

All-Stocks Network will expose generic API interface, giving developers greater capacity to develop their tools and apps for investing, hedging and carrying out transactions using All-Stocks tokens.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

It's just only prototype and its very excellent how much more if they launched the real project. Developers realy did a good the job. They made it very much similar and alike with the real one.

The prototype is looking good and I'm sure that is justa a small part of what the platform is going to be capable of doing.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Thank you

Yes due to great marketing the project will really get great attention onwards. And bounty campaign is very good idea. Bounty campaign will really help the project for its growth as well it will help the project to become hugely popular.I think the team behind the project is doing everything which is making the project successful. I really hope very soon the team will take  the project to the great height of success.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Stake holders are playing a vital role by seeking benefit from high returns of the crypto economy, and decentralized organizations who seek to diversity their crypto holdings with low yielding assets to stay transparent to all potential crowd-funders.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: