Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67652 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Did anybody else hear about this?

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
Thats actually a great news. Many investors are interested in the platform and its potential. The team will get a headstart and wont have to work soo hard.
I appreciate the team efforts and i really hope All-Stock can follow their roadmap, at least. Even i know this is a potential project, i still keep my eyes at All-Stock more.

It is not always we can get easily what we want to have.  It needs patience and hardwork to make it possible.  Cooperation is highly needed in here to work this project smoothly. For me,  All stocks project is good,  I know it will be successful soon,  I will wait for that time.
This is a big help to the project which it can boost their moral and popularity. Also All-Stocks can now make an innovation about their technologies and platform.

All-Stocks really are a great project. They have already achieve many goals and milestone which they will become popular soon. They have launched their prototype demo and many have invested about it.
Yes indeed bud this allstocks platform is slowly making its own mark and has a unique identity as a trading platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

Hey, did anybody else see this on an article about Allstocks in Business Insider: "there are several investment firms that already expressed their interest in the project."

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/all-stocks-net-began-its-initial-coin-offering-ico-this-week-1022303710

Wow investment firms interested in the ICO can really have a huge impact on the entire project and investors. I would really like to hear more about it if anybody has any knowledge about it.
Thats actually a great news. Many investors are interested in the platform and its potential. The team will get a headstart and wont have to work soo hard.
I appreciate the team efforts and i really hope All-Stock can follow their roadmap, at least. Even i know this is a potential project, i still keep my eyes at All-Stock more.

It is not always we can get easily what we want to have.  It needs patience and hardwork to make it possible.  Cooperation is highly needed in here to work this project smoothly. For me,  All stocks project is good,  I know it will be successful soon,  I will wait for that time.
This is a big help to the project which it can boost their moral and popularity. Also All-Stocks can now make an innovation about their technologies and platform.

That is right, maintaining their good reputation may increase the number of investors to invest in their platform. All-Stocks may seems have no problem with regards to its features and functionality so this maybe can be worth something in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

That is right, maintaining their good reputation may increase the number of investors to invest in their platform. All-Stocks may seems have no problem with regards to its features and functionality so this maybe can be worth something in the future.
That is commonly and is necessarily should be, that a certain project has a good reputation to face all the people here in the crypto currency community. Just like this project, the All-Stocks, it has a good profile that can keep up to gain more serious investors as well as the supporters that will give much strenght for the continuous developments and improvements of the team for the All-Stocks project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

All-Stocks really are a great project. They have already achieve many goals and milestone which they will become popular soon. They have launched their prototype demo and many have invested about it.
Yes indeed bud this allstocks platform is slowly making its own mark and has a unique identity as a trading platform.
Because of the wide range of the popularity of ALLSTOCKS project, the team had managed to attract some investments companies that will surely bring more hopes and opportunities for this platform. Hopefully, the team will be motivated and inspired to work hard so that the support came from this companies will be worthy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

For those who just joined, the project team works very well, and if anyone doubts that investing in the project can not be doubted, I very much hope the platform will interest many users and investors.
your positive feedback about the All stocks project means that you are absolutely confident in the project and its team. I hope there are many such responsible followers and investors here.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

For those who just joined, the project team works very well, and if anyone doubts that investing in the project can not be doubted, I very much hope the platform will interest many users and investors.
your positive feedback about the All stocks project means that you are absolutely confident in the project and its team. I hope there are many such responsible followers and investors here.

Agree, to be able to received good outcome we need to be more positive with this project and also trust them in all their plans and goals with all-stocks project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Positive reviews at this stage can only be caused by emotions from observation of development of the project, of work of team. And we will see actual cost only after start of the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Hoping that they really take the project seriously so that their supporters will be happy with their action. Moreover, I can see that they made some improvement about the platform and probably their will more who will come and join the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

Hoping that they really take the project seriously so that their supporters will be happy with their action. Moreover, I can see that they made some improvement about the platform and probably their will more who will come and join the ICO.

Yes, we are all hoping that the project's developer are really serious and dedicated in their project. Also hoping that the project will attract many investors too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

If you are not looking at their project deeply, you will say that there are no problems. But their website goes down for several times which is not good for the reputation of a project that is promising an exchange which is suppose to handle a huge amount of traffic.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Yes, we are all hoping that the project's developer are really serious and dedicated in their project. Also hoping that the project will attract many investors too.

Yeah,  which we can assure and to trust their great platform. Hopefully the team may capable enough on some possible difficulties that may happen. Also, I'm so amazed on their their prototype though may need for more development but it's a good and attractive one which soon it will be supported by many here in crypto currency community.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Yeah,  which we can assure and to trust their great platform. Hopefully the team may capable enough on some possible difficulties that may happen. Also, I'm so amazed on their their prototype though may need for more development but it's a good and attractive one which soon it will be supported by many here in crypto currency community.

Every new project always experienced difficulties, they cannot avoid that. But what is important is how they will cope it and how they will make the project successful.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Erm most of the investors in the stock market is the people who hate crypto. People who know and care about crypto wouldn't bother with stocks
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Many thanks to developers of this project:) Now I have a chance to multiply my savings
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Many thanks to developers of this project:) Now I have a chance to multiply my savings

Have you invested on the project? I'm hoping you'll have a good time joining on the project because as I can see the project will be beneficial in the future.
taynguyenson

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

pretty hard
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Same here we all hoping for the best result for this project. The project gain numerous supporters and investor since from the start. I am confident enough that project will have enough number of investors to achieve success. The project platform is unique and fabulous this will be a great asset to the project and bring All-Stocks to the top.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

It is not always we can get easily what we want to have.  It needs patience and hardwork to make it possible.  Cooperation is highly needed in here to work this project smoothly. For me,  All stocks project is good,  I know it will be successful soon,  I will wait for that time.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now and in this period they maintain their reputation in a good manner. The team always provides the answers to queries very politely which is asked by investors as well community members. They always trying to keep the project in a good manner. that's the reason many investors are supporting this project and give it positive feedback.

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Erm most of the investors in the stock market is the people who hate crypto. People who know and care about crypto wouldn't bother with stocks

They build the foundation with all learning and understand so they do not bother and the stakeholders in All stocks network are users who wish to gain all the benefits that come with block chain technology and crypto currencies. These benefits include low fees and secured transactions which is incredible.
vadimkr

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

They build the foundation with all learning and understand so they do not bother and the stakeholders in All stocks network are users who wish to gain all the benefits that come with block chain technology and crypto currencies. These benefits include low fees and secured transactions which is incredible.

Yes, this is all very exciting! I wonder who are these top-notch investors...are they from the tech sector, or financial sector, or angel investors, or maybe just rich people who want to enter the crypto-market with a good company? What do you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: