Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67661 times)
Trainer75

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

What to invest effectively with 100 $
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
All stocks is really spread everywhere and for sure this project is going to work for better future ahead with some exciting profits ahead so i would always keep supporting this project for betterment of my future too.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

The fact that the project is becoming a very good indicator for everyone, knows the team is working in the right direction and maybe it will reach the planned fees
I can see alot of positive feedbacks about all stocks project. I cant blame them since this project realy deserve a hype since they are doing well on thier ico sale.
All-stocks is really a very promising project, which deserves our attention. I think in the near future it will become very popular among similar projects.

It's true, they also have bounty campaign to help the promotion of the project. So, there's no doubt that this project will be successful someday.
Bounty campaigns can help the project to be more popular and attract investors. Campaign is another way of advertising the project and many will be interested to join because of the rewards. Apart from rewards this is very profitable to those who want to invest. Hopefully team will continue to improve the quality of the project.
Yeah to make sure the project succeeds the team needs to work on every aspect of the project. Advertising and marketing are two major areas which will surely help the project and they should look at different strategies for the same
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

I sent an email to you dev. I hope to get a spot for your bounty program.
you should actually apply in their bounty campaign instead and i think that sending an email to them is not enough to join their bounty campaign. Applying their would get you accepted their and also you can earn some good stakes there.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
They might be having the one pager to attract several investors but yet i did'nt went through any and think that they might soon launch one to really keep the investors much closer to the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

The fact that the project is becoming a very good indicator for everyone, knows the team is working in the right direction and maybe it will reach the planned fees
I can see alot of positive feedbacks about all stocks project. I cant blame them since this project realy deserve a hype since they are doing well on thier ico sale.
All-stocks is really a very promising project, which deserves our attention. I think in the near future it will become very popular among similar projects.
Agreed. It is a very promising project which deserves our attention to go invest in the project and they are near to the moon!

They haven't even lifted off, they need to show that they can really handle a huge amount of traders to visit their platform. But as what I can't see, they can't even handle a load of traffic to their current site.
they are still in their ico and i doubt they have raised any capital yet so basically just appreciate the little demo as a sign of their commitment to their project

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Can someone tell me how many funds were already raised on the ICO? There is no any scale on the website.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Agreed. It is a very promising project which deserves our attention to go invest in the project and they are near to the moon!

They haven't even lifted off, they need to show that they can really handle a huge amount of traders to visit their platform. But as what I can't see, they can't even handle a load of traffic to their current site.
As we kept observing the platform of ALL-STOCKS keenly developers are very active with more upgrades and automations. They have set various servers to manage the traffic and handle the participants without any impact.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

they are still in their ico and i doubt they have raised any capital yet so basically just appreciate the little demo as a sign of their commitment to their project
The demo has been appreciated by many investment firms. Lets see how it turns out for the project. They really have to work something out from their side too, to make the project a great success.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

I can see a very profitable outcome of this projrct after the ico sale comparing to other ico out there.
This is an argument with no strength of representation.
You need to mention the ICOs to compare.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

What do you speak about? Now all team is densely busy with development and setting up the platform, all problems are fixed and the website is optimized. Therefore don't answer in time.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Please be careful. In this topic there is a link to the official thread, in which you will see an active link to White Paper, website, etc.. You can follow on this link: https://all-stocks.net, where you can see WP
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

What to invest effectively with 100 $
What are you trying to say Trainer75? What investment is good for your $100? or is it good to invest here for that amount of money you have? Next time, state you concerns completely so that we can help you about things related to All-Stocks.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

Please be careful. In this topic there is a link to the official thread, in which you will see an active link to White Paper, website, etc.. You can follow on this link: https://all-stocks.net, where you can see WP
These details helps us better to understand the  project and we could also see they have all the complete details without making any junk cutting the edge and making the concept very simple.
flirtyann

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Do you have plans to launch an air drop project? It would be interesting.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

It's true, they also have bounty campaign to help the promotion of the project. So, there's no doubt that this project will be successful someday.
Bounty campaigns can help the project to be more popular and attract investors. Campaign is another way of advertising the project and many will be interested to join because of the rewards. Apart from rewards this is very profitable to those who want to invest. Hopefully team will continue to improve the quality of the project.

Not only the bounty campaign but also an influencer campaign can help more to make this ICO popular and gain potential investors. There is nothing better then a crypto youtube influencer with many active subscribers.
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Hi @SlimShadyMmp,

Thank you for appreciating our demo.
Our "little" DEMO contains many features and capabilities, it demonstrates the full circle of trading, and we are about to lunch second version of our system with more features, which will demonstrate the connection between the crypto world and the NASDAQ.
Just wondering if you tried our DEMO, did you?
We would like to know if you have any comments, thoughts or ideas?

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

What do you speak about? Now all team is densely busy with development and setting up the platform, all problems are fixed and the website is optimized. Therefore don't answer in time.
Such developments speaks in a better way about the potential of the project which holds all advance and new features and that requires more strong support as they need to aim by exploring and keep testing before the release.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Hi @SlimShadyMmp,

Thank you for appreciating our demo.
Our "little" DEMO contains many features and capabilities, it demonstrates the full circle of trading, and we are about to lunch second version of our system with more features, which will demonstrate the connection between the crypto world and the NASDAQ.
Just wondering if you tried our DEMO, did you?
We would like to know if you have any comments, thoughts or ideas?

Will have metals market at All-Stock platform right? I think i will try to using your demo and leave some feedback as soon as possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: