Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

The fact that the project is becoming a very good indicator for everyone, knows the team is working in the right direction and maybe it will reach the planned fees
I can see alot of positive feedbacks about all stocks project. I cant blame them since this project realy deserve a hype since they are doing well on thier ico sale.
All-stocks is really a very promising project, which deserves our attention. I think in the near future it will become very popular among similar projects.

It's true, they also have bounty campaign to help the promotion of the project. So, there's no doubt that this project will be successful someday.
Bounty campaigns can help the project to be more popular and attract investors. Campaign is another way of advertising the project and many will be interested to join because of the rewards. Apart from rewards this is very profitable to those who want to invest. Hopefully team will continue to improve the quality of the project.

Not only the bounty campaign but also an influencer campaign can help more to make this ICO popular and gain potential investors. There is nothing better then a crypto youtube influencer with many active subscribers.
Conclusion that, it is depend on community. If the team can do it good, they will gain more attention and investment.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

We are able to see more investors for All-stocks now and it is not stopping when it achieved success in few tasks it is constantly upgrading to the new trends.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

All stocks will be one of the major platforms someday for crypto and forex trading. Hopefully it will unify all kijds of assets so that thier will only be just one trading company.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

How many have managed to assemble the team, what is the percentage of the soft cap? I think that the fees should be already decent at the moment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:52 AM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
Yes, it is an exclusive reddit airdrop program. Just register on reddit (its free!) and you are ready to pick up your free 4 AST-NET tokens from the airdrop.
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

Join in
https://www.instagram.com/allstocks1137

https://all-stocks.net

https://twitter.com/AllStocks_ico

-ALL-STOCK-

REAL ASSETS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Yes, it is an exclusive reddit airdrop program. Just register on reddit (its free!) and you are ready to pick up your free 4 AST-NET tokens from the airdrop.
And it really works. Who has not yet received the tokens, do not miss your opportunity to pick them up
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

All stocks will be one of the major platforms someday for crypto and forex trading. Hopefully it will unify all kijds of assets so that thier will only be just one trading company.

Yes there is possibility that it will happen soon,  if they will continue to make the project more developed and more unique then I am sure they will reach more success.  I do hope to the team that they will focusing more on the safetiness and easiest way of trading.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

You can't argue with that mate since the team wants to have airdrop in reddit then you better follow their rules. Creating reddit account is very easy and it will only consume you a small amount of time.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

You can't argue with that mate since the team wants to have airdrop in reddit then you better follow their rules. Creating reddit account is very easy and it will only consume you a small amount of time.
Yes you are definitely right with that buddy. That person don't to take that matter into big ones. If he or she wants to participates in the All-Stocks airdrop then he or she should follow the rules. And all here knows that creating a reddit account is so easy and will only take just a small amount of time of the users. I hope that this strategy of the team will lead to a better outcome to gain more people especially investors.
bullkenji

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

What role of token on this platform?
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

What if you dont have a reddit account will they still join other campaigns of all stocks or they are auto disqualified?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

Yes there is possibility that it will happen soon,  if they will continue to make the project more developed and more unique then I am sure they will reach more success.  I do hope to the team that they will focusing more on the safetiness and easiest way of trading.

That is right mate. This is the most important matters that the team ALLSTOCKS have to assured and addressed. And aside from easy way of trading, they need to improved their security system because this will be the main concerns for every trading platform created here in crypto world. And I hope that the team had already provide good plans for this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

I think it will be an ambitious project. You are everywhere .
All-Stocks project is very popular now because of their platform and prototype. A very ambitious project which will reach the top in no time with the help of the team and members.

They made some good advertisement of their platform by providing a prototype which it help them to make the project to be more known by investors. This is somewhat have many profitable opportunity and lets see what else can the team can do more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

That is right mate. This is the most important matters that the team ALLSTOCKS have to assured and addressed. And aside from easy way of trading, they need to improved their security system because this will be the main concerns for every trading platform created here in crypto world. And I hope that the team had already provide good plans for this.
Fortunately, the platform has been secure since from the beginning to till now. And the team is consistently takes major actions towards the project security system to make it more secure than anything else. So this is a most secure platform. As well the team always thinks two steps ahead and fix all problems which are related to the ico. I hope very soon the team will achieve their goals.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Yes, they are really good team. Anyway who can answer my question above, will have any metal markets at All-Stock?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

I see a lot of newbie post at here ask about their bounty, airdrop and price. You can see it easily at first post of ANN topic. So don't make some post like that more before do carefully research about All-Stock.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?

I would also like to know more about this, if tokens will be available or will have a lock-in period, or do team have other plans after the token sale? Hoping for a response here. Thanks.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants!
From what, for example, projects will participants be able to join? Do you mean the similar projects connected with exchanges and exchange of coins? I don't know, I don't know whether competitors will help each other with it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: