Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67661 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

All the stock project team is working on a lot. I think project team can develop all the stock projects without any problem and easily project team can reach their goal.
my opinion is that if the development team follows its road map, then there is a high probability that the project will develop actively and strictly according to plan.
Yes and i think that that the team would surely follow the roadmap to win the minds for various investors i guess and yes, for sure this project is going to be great by that way ahead and i am eagerly waiting for it.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

All the stock project team is working on a lot. I think project team can develop all the stock projects without any problem and easily project team can reach their goal.
The subject of the project is really issued up to standard, however you should never pay all the attention to this aspect. Always study the project more deeply and read information.
Allstocks have published the whitepapers with all the information, it is good to undergo all through the project by understanding and gaining the knowledge about it. That will give you a clear idea and agenda they are reaping.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

I have noticed that there is less cooperation between the team and the users.
Many of the questions are left untouched.
Can this be fixed?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

my opinion is that if the development team follows its road map, then there is a high probability that the project will develop actively and strictly according to plan.
Yeah I agree, if they follow the plan the project should develop actively but the team needs to make sure they plan properly and strategize so that they can face any difficulties
They have to even figure out all the possibilities to achieve their goals in a better run so they should have managers involved to drive the teams actively involving in reaching all the goals in every task.

I am not sure if they have a budget to try out all the possibilities, like influencer advertisement, signature campaign for higher rank bitcointalk members paid in btc/eth, etc...  Many ICOs just couldn't reach their target because of budget problems. Now a days you can not start an ICO if you have no advertisement budget; how can you make your ICO famous?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
What if you dont have a reddit account will they still join other campaigns of all stocks or they are auto disqualified?

That airdrop is exclusive for reddit and separate from bounty program that has different rules, So you can join their bounty and participate in signature, twitter, Facebook even if you don't have reddit account.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

Finally I could see some of their team members include their CEO in their official twitter account. But I do not understand why the airdrop information is just released in reddit?  Not everyone has a reddit account.

If you don't have reddit account then you can't participate in that airdrop, because they only ask you to join the official reddit account in order to get 4 AST-NET tokens.
What if you dont have a reddit account will they still join other campaigns of all stocks or they are auto disqualified?
One question if you have no reddit account, why not create one? Is that a very complex process to create an acc? If you want to join, then you must really follow the rules Bythebass.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

I have noticed that there is less cooperation between the team and the users.
Many of the questions are left untouched.
Can this be fixed?

Well, we are expecting that any of the staff or moderator would consider answering these type of queries. I think many people now are having doubt about this topics.

We can just wait for the team to response to all or some of the questions that been left behind. I hope the team will address all of the question to clarify everything to the members.
I am also waiting for an answer to my question. The team maybe just a bit busy about improving their platform to become more reliable and convenient to all.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

very good coin! I am receiving good returns in staking rewards
get it while it is still cheap
Its good to know that investors are realy satisfied with the all stocks token sale hopefully this will encourage some other investors.
Oh really,  thats very good news mate. It's very nice to recieved good feedbacks from the investors itself. Hope many investors will share their thoughts about the good benefits of the project. So that many will be interested to join and invest All-Stocks. Gudluck to you mate and gudluck project all-stock.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:00:19 AM

Its good to know that investors are realy satisfied with the all stocks token sale hopefully this will encourage some other investors.

Satisfaction is highly needed in investment because having that feedback among the investors,  it can help gain more number of investors to invest in this project which gives them realization that it is a good project indeed.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Of course, the platform will have success in increasing the price of tokens. Pre-sale and the main sale of tokens in two stages is a good step. I'm glad that the project every day there are more and more new users who like the platform and the idea of the project.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

Very good to know that investors are giving very positive reviews about this project. I just want to know something about this coin whether it is listed in the exchange, can we able to buy them and stake in the wallets?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

Oh really,  thats very good news mate. It's very nice to recieved good feedbacks from the investors itself. Hope many investors will share their thoughts about the good benefits of the project. So that many will be interested to join and invest All-Stocks. Gudluck to you mate and gudluck project all-stock.

Receiving good feedback would be also the way that this project really can be trusted so investors would not be hesitate to choose this poject All-Stocks upon knowing the good status of this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:40:55 AM

Well the investors are just here to make money lmao, they'll be satisfied as long as the price of the coin rises by a bit enough to make it worth their time
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Agreed but, is the staking platform launched yet? I don't think that the staking platform had been launched before the token sales over.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

The movement of events can positively attract it not only new investors, but also move on repeated deposits of old. Also there is a chance that the project will be advertized by some large companies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:11 AM

As days goes by, the team All-Stocks and this whole project become much more well known in the crypto currency community as a pride of the global stock markets. The more good of the All-Stocks project is that more investors are become more aware of this project's existence and great potential.
I also noticed that the project is becoming more popular every day and it's very good. Because the team All-Stocks is trying and is putting all its efforts into developing the platform. I am very glad that I met this project in which it is possible to invest funds for long periods.
I agree with you, the investor is really satisfied with the sale of all stocks, it will encourage some other investors. This project has some new users who want platforms and projects. The day-to-day project will be popular.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

The movement of events can positively attract it not only new investors, but also move on repeated deposits of old. Also there is a chance that the project will be advertized by some large companies.
If investirs continously give positive feedback about all stocks it will be a plus point for advertising since word of mouth is a strong advertising method.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

If investirs continously give positive feedback about all stocks it will be a plus point for advertising since word of mouth is a strong advertising method.
Not at all we expect genuine feedbacks from the investors experience that will bring a caution for the new investors and for the existing platform it adds a value to know any issues investors are facing that will be added to check list and taken care.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!

Yeah, I noticed that this project is getting more popular as days passes by and I am sure many investors already participated, also the volume of supporters are increasing now. Keep up the good work.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

This is a great sign for the ico. If the investors are satisfied with good returns then definitely the ico has achieved great achievement. And thanks for sharing this amazing update. Now many investors will come toward the ico and be the part of this family.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: